Time to criminalize bullying of the LGBT community with massive fines

Anyone who bullies or injures another person because of being Christian or LGBT or black or whatever will get to pay the criminal price for being stupid and acting out like koshergrl if she ever does.
Sounds good to me Jake.

No more bullying muslims by calling them terrorists.

And no more slandering Islam or drawing hateful pictures of Muhammad.

Anyone who does these things will face heavy fines and criminal charges. ...... :thup:

Yeah and no more bullying Christians... Pandora's Box will be opened

No to the Totalitarian Left trashing Christians is okay and encouraged, actually if they have their way then Christians and Christianity will be outlawed, the Totalitarian Left did this previously ie. their spiritual kin in the Soviet Union.

Anyone who bullies or injures another person because of being Christian or LGBT or black or whatever will get to pay the criminal price for being stupid and acting out like koshergrl if she ever does.
Sounds good to me Jake.

Anyone who does these things will face heavy fines and criminal charges. ...... :thup:

No to the Totalitarian Left trashing Christians is okay and encouraged, actually if they have their way then Christians and Christianity will be outlawed, the Totalitarian Left did this previously ie. their spiritual kin in the Soviet Union.

This thread sort of makes me think Fakey is a homosexual leftist

Sounds good to me Jake.

And the Khmer rouge....and in china. Also nazi Germany.

Jake is retarded.

Ooo, fine me!

Moronic thread of the day.

Derp.

What Jake is saying is that if he hates the 1st amendment. Typical for people like him who want to shut down and punish people for saying things in a manner that hurts his feelings.
What would it cost to house him in his perceived safe space?

This shows how thin-skinned these people are, have you heard of anything more pathetic and ridiculous than Safe Spaces?

What we have are Grown Children, they're not emotionally mature and are essentially toddlers trapped in the body of adults. They're upset and offended by anything and/or everything, and to protect their thin-skins they need a Safe Space.

Normal people say grow the fuck up whiney cry-babies/cry-bullies or get out of the way of the Adult Train.

crybullies1.jpg

Sounds good to me Jake.

Ya think?

He is a raging flamer.

Sounds good to me Jake.

Ya think?

He is a raging flamer.

He's been posting so far left lately any claims of being on the right are comical

A difference exists between honest difference of opinion and outright bullying/humiliation/assault etc on members of the LGBT community.

Time for identification and punishment of the bullies and batterers.

If an individual cannot behave in public as a decent individual, then said punk can pay for it

You mean we could create a hate law? Or we could just create a law against harassment regardless of the reason.

Jake is retarded.

Ooo, fine me!

Derp.

What Jake is saying is that if he hates the 1st amendment. Typical for people like him who want to shut down and punish people for saying things in a manner that hurts his feelings.

This shows how thin-skinned these people are, have you heard of anything more pathetic and ridiculous than Safe Spaces?

What we have are Grown Children, they're not emotionally mature and are essentially toddlers trapped in the body of adults. They're upset and offended by anything and/or everything, and to protect their thin-skins they need a Safe Space.

Normal people say grow the fuck up whiney cry-babies/cry-bullies or get out of the way of the Adult Train.

View attachment 78326

You have all these whiny college students wanting safe spaces when people say things they don't like. Sad part is those same ones support Bernie Sanders concept of free college.

Sounds good to me Jake.

Ya think?

He is a raging flamer.

He's been posting so far left lately any claims of being on the right are comical

Yet he still claims to be a moderate.

Sounds good to me Jake.

When the SHTF what are all of these whiney, thin-skinned cry babies going to DO? Aside from collectively crapping themselves, they'll all be running around crying and freaking and looking for some stupid fucking Safe Space.

Meaning they'll get in the way of normal, grown-up people attempting to help their communities cope when the SHTF.

Keep in mind liberals, if you enacted such a law it would have to include going after Muslims as well.
In the liberal hierarchy there is nothing higher than a Muslim.

Ya think?

He is a raging flamer.

A Republican, conservative, Christian husband to a loving wife who has worked all his life and lives entitlement-free.

You may laugh now.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Ya think?

He is a raging flamer.

A Republican, conservative, Christian husband to a loving wife who has worked all his life and lives entitlement-free.

You may laugh now.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

He's no conservative, I know conservatives...I am a conservative...he ain't one

Jake is retarded.

Ooo, fine me!

Derp.

View attachment 78326

You have all these whiny college students wanting safe spaces when people say things they don't like. Sad part is those same ones support Bernie Sanders concept of free college.

I'm a supporter of Free Speech in society for EVERYONE, even if it's something I vehemently disagree with, it's the Leftist's who are anti-Free Speech, it's the Leftist's who want to shut people up using the Orwellian Political Correctness, it's the Leftists therefore who are the Totalitarians.

I'm anti-Political Correctness, I'll say whatever I want to say, when I want to say it, if they don't like that tough shit, I don't care about their stupid little feelings, deal with it like an adult.

The other day I said the word "dwarf", this was when I was talking about "The Wizard of Oz" and the Munchkins from Munchkinland WHO ARE DWARFS.

So this idiot said that "dwarf" is not Politically Correct and I said who gives a fuck, I'll say "dwarf" if I want to and if they didn't like it they could go and suck on their Mama's nipple again or something. Stupid freaks.

Forum List

Back