Time to fire meuller

No...it is time for the President to restore power to the executive branch, time to destroy the liberal network that constantly works against American interests. Trump will not go meekly as Nixon did.....Trump is a fighter...he has the military on his side. Fire Meuller, have congressional hearings on the treasonous media, pass a new sedition law and begin to prosecute those who constantly betray and work against America. Trump is dedicated to making America great again....he must be allowed to do so.
Let Trump try to break the chains of the Constitution that confine his power. If he tries to rise up, the Constitution will smash him down. The military will not support Trump.

He is just on a fishing expedition...but the distraction is keeping the politicians from doing America's work...get rid of him....he is nothing but a stooge of the democrats trying to find something ...anything to get Trump impeached....so fire his ass...then let them get on with impeachment...no way that Trump will be convicted of anything...then the board will be cleared and the distraction gone and Trump can get on with Making America Great Again...nuff said. No need to reply.

It would be Republicans that would start any impeachment process they are the majority in both houses, and if they start that process it will be because he is going to get impeached--(it's not a trial with a jury and judge.) The special prosecutor Robert Mueller would advise them of the evidence, and they will decide if he goes or stays.

mueller_vs_trump__marian_kamensky.jpeg

You appear not to understand the impeachment process.....should I explain it for you....or maybe someone else will...I do not like to waste time trying to edumacate dummies.

Irregardless........................Relevant Constitutional Provisions: Art. I, Sec. 2, Cl. 5: The House of Representatives ... shall have the sole Power of Impeachment. Art. I, Sec. 3, Cl. 6 & 7: The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on oath or affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: and no Person shall be convicted without Concurrence of two-thirds of the Members present.

Got dat chump? Now leave relevant discussions to the better informed...aka read more and post less. Undastand boyo?
Sundance, the authoritarian fascism defender, does not understand the Constitution at all. I suggest he read and comprehend Article XXV.

No...it is time for the President to restore power to the executive branch, time to destroy the liberal network that constantly works against American interests. Trump will not go meekly as Nixon did.....Trump is a fighter...he has the military on his side. Fire Meuller, have congressional hearings on the treasonous media, pass a new sedition law and begin to prosecute those who constantly betray and work against America. Trump is dedicated to making America great again....he must be allowed to do so.
Let Trump try to break the chains of the Constitution that confine his power. If he tries to rise up, the Constitution will smash him down. The military will not support Trump.
He is just on a fishing expedition...but the distraction is keeping the politicians from doing America's work...get rid of him....he is nothing but a stooge of the democrats trying to find something ...anything to get Trump impeached....so fire his ass...then let them get on with impeachment...no way that Trump will be convicted of anything...then the board will be cleared and the distraction gone and Trump can get on with Making America Great Again...nuff said. No need to reply.

It would be Republicans that would start any impeachment process they are the majority in both houses, and if they start that process it will be because he is going to get impeached--(it's not a trial with a jury and judge.) The special prosecutor Robert Mueller would advise them of the evidence, and they will decide if he goes or stays.

You appear not to understand the impeachment process.....should I explain it for you....or maybe someone else will...I do not like to waste time trying to edumacate dummies.

Irregardless........................Relevant Constitutional Provisions: Art. I, Sec. 2, Cl. 5: The House of Representatives ... shall have the sole Power of Impeachment. Art. I, Sec. 3, Cl. 6 & 7: The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on oath or affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: and no Person shall be convicted without Concurrence of two-thirds of the Members present.

Got dat chump? Now leave relevant discussions to the better informed...aka read more and post less. Undastand boyo?
Sundance, the authoritarian fascism defender, does not understand the Constitution at all. I suggest he read and comprehend Article XXV.

For months Trump said this meeting never happened. Thanks to Donald Jr, we now know it did happen. Everyone in the Administration keeps changing their story every time a new piece of evidence becomes public. Everyone in the Administration seems to have a contagious case of amnesia, like Jared Kushner, who forgot to include $77 million in contracts on his tax forms. Jeff Sessions forgot he talked to the Russians. Donald Jr forgot about a whole bunch of emails, until he learned the Washington Post or NYT we about to release them.

And you say they haven't done anything.

If the pc crowd believed in the constitution barrack obama would not have been allowed to run for president....anyhow.....we live in a era where our society has degenerated to such a point that as someone else noted on here...the form of government that we once had and one that allowed us to become a great nation has essentially been undermined by those who want to destroy America....it will take ex-traordinary measures to get America back on track. Once the forces of darkness, division and anti-americanism have been destroyed then we can talk about the constitution which will have to be amended in order to deal with modern problems. As Abraham Lincoln said...a house divided against itself cannot stand. Trump knows what has to be done.

The forces of darkness are forming up overwhelmingly on the far right and their alt fascist comrades.

The forces of darkness are forming up overwhelmingly on the far right and their alt fascist comrades.
You have too apocalyptic a view, friend. It may actually get a bit grisly in D.C. if Trump keeps defying the attempts at reasonable law, order and checks on his power. But it will not be war in the streets. They're a lot of hot air, as they've always been. They just need to get mocked back under their rock, where they belong.

. Are the libs operating behind cherry picked articles of the Constitution, otherwise using the Constitution in ways in which it was not intended to be used ? The miss-interpretation or re-interpretation of the Constitution has been another issue in an age of people becoming smart in a very bad way. It's so wonder the Constitution can even be read properly anymore or interpreted properly anymore.

. If so, then you leftist caused every bit of what you are getting as a result of your idiocy.

main-qimg-2a45e603f904fa17976d69996e67a4cd-c

The children of Light.....'The conservative forces' are forming up...... constantly gaining strength...it will take some time to get America where it needs to be but it is going to happen.

Trump essentially is forming a new party....and btw you attempt to besmirch fascism....as so many do. You have no idea what fascism is...much less what the American version of it will be....certainly no form of German Nazism which so many confuse it with.

Let me take a little time here to enlighten the readers of this board

'American Fascism wants man to be active and to engage in action with all his energies; it wants him to be manfully aware of the difficulties besetting him and ready to face them. It conceives of life as a struggle in which it behooves a man to win for himself a really worthy place, first of all by fitting himself (physically, morally, intellectually) to become the implement required for winning it. As for the individual, so for the nation, and so for mankind. Hence the high value of culture in all its forms (artistic, religious, scientific) and the outstanding importance of education. Hence also the essential value of work, by which man subjugates nature and creates the human world (economic, political, ethical, and intellectual).

American Fascism is opposed to that form of democracy, knee-jerk liberal Democracy, which equates a nation to the majority, lowering it to the level of the largest number; but it is the purest form of democracy if the nation be considered as it should be from the point of view of quality rather than quantity, as an idea, the mightiest because the most ethical, the most coherent, the truest, expressing itself in a people as the conscience and will of the few, if not, indeed, of one, and ending to express itself in the conscience and the will of the mass, of the whole group ethnically molded by natural and historical conditions into a nation, advancing, as one conscience and one will, along the self same line of development and spiritual formation. Not a race, nor a geographically defined region, but a people, historically perpetuating itself; a multitude unified by an idea and imbued with the will to live, the will to power, self-consciousness, personality.

In so far as it is embodied in a State, this higher personality becomes a nation. A nation, as expressed in the State, is a living, ethical entity only in so far as it is active. Inactivity is death. Therefore the State is not only Authority which governs and confers legal form and spiritual value on individual wills, but it is also Power which makes its will felt and respected beyond its own frontiers, thus affording practical proof of the universal character of the decisions necessary to ensure its development. This implies organization and expansion, potential if not actual. Thus the State equates itself to the will of man, whose development cannot he checked by obstacles and which, by achieving self-expression, demonstrates its infinity.

The American Fascist State, as a higher and more powerful expression of personality, is a force, but a spiritual one. It sums up all the manifestations of the moral and intellectual life of man. Its functions cannot therefore be limited to those of enforcing order and keeping the peace, as the liberal doctrine had it. It is no mere mechanical device for defining the sphere within which the individual may duly exercise his supposed rights. The American Fascist State is an inwardly accepted standard and rule of conduct, a discipline of the whole person; it permeates the will no less than the intellect. It stands for a principle which becomes the central motive of man as a member of civilized society, sinking deep down into his personality; it dwells in the heart of the man of action and of the thinker, of the artist and of the man of science: soul of the soul.

American Fascism, in short, is not only a law-giver and a founder of institutions, but an educator and a promoter of spiritual life. It aims at refashioning not only the forms of life but their content – man, his character, and his faith. To achieve this propose it enforces discipline and uses authority, entering into the soul and ruling with undisputed sway. Therefore it has chosen as its emblem the Lictor’s rods, the symbol of unity, strength, and justice.'

How Great Again Can We Be? “American Fascism is The Answer,” Says Distinguished Professional Philosopher.

Last edited:
If you support Trump, and want him to fire Mueller, you may actually be retarded.

If there is one way for Trump to kickstart the impeachment process, it would be the firing of Mueller.

I should clarify that Trump would actually fire Sessions, I believe, then appoint a stooge who would then fire Mueller.

Last edited:

The children of Light.....'The conservative forces' are forming up...... constantly gaining strength...it will take some time to get America where it needs to be but it is going to happen.

Trump essentially is forming a new party....and btw you attempt to besmirch fascism....as so many do. You have no idea what fascism is...much less what the American version of it will be....certainly no form of German Nazism which so many confuse it with.

Let me take a little time here to enlighten the readers of this board

'American Fascism wants man to be active and to engage in action with all his energies; it wants him to be manfully aware of the difficulties besetting him and ready to face them. It conceives of life as a struggle in which it behooves a man to win for himself a really worthy place, first of all by fitting himself (physically, morally, intellectually) to become the implement required for winning it. As for the individual, so for the nation, and so for mankind. Hence the high value of culture in all its forms (artistic, religious, scientific) and the outstanding importance of education. Hence also the essential value of work, by which man subjugates nature and creates the human world (economic, political, ethical, and intellectual).

American Fascism is opposed to that form of democracy, knee-jerk liberal Democracy, which equates a nation to the majority, lowering it to the level of the largest number; but it is the purest form of democracy if the nation be considered as it should be from the point of view of quality rather than quantity, as an idea, the mightiest because the most ethical, the most coherent, the truest, expressing itself in a people as the conscience and will of the few, if not, indeed, of one, and ending to express itself in the conscience and the will of the mass, of the whole group ethnically molded by natural and historical conditions into a nation, advancing, as one conscience and one will, along the self same line of development and spiritual formation. Not a race, nor a geographically defined region, but a people, historically perpetuating itself; a multitude unified by an idea and imbued with the will to live, the will to power, self-consciousness, personality.

In so far as it is embodied in a State, this higher personality becomes a nation. A nation, as expressed in the State, is a living, ethical entity only in so far as it is active. Inactivity is death. Therefore the State is not only Authority which governs and confers legal form and spiritual value on individual wills, but it is also Power which makes its will felt and respected beyond its own frontiers, thus affording practical proof of the universal character of the decisions necessary to ensure its development. This implies organization and expansion, potential if not actual. Thus the State equates itself to the will of man, whose development cannot he checked by obstacles and which, by achieving self-expression, demonstrates its infinity.

The American Fascist State, as a higher and more powerful expression of personality, is a force, but a spiritual one. It sums up all the manifestations of the moral and intellectual life of man. Its functions cannot therefore be limited to those of enforcing order and keeping the peace, as the liberal doctrine had it. It is no mere mechanical device for defining the sphere within which the individual may duly exercise his supposed rights. The American Fascist State is an inwardly accepted standard and rule of conduct, a discipline of the whole person; it permeates the will no less than the intellect. It stands for a principle which becomes the central motive of man as a member of civilized society, sinking deep down into his personality; it dwells in the heart of the man of action and of the thinker, of the artist and of the man of science: soul of the soul.

American Fascism, in short, is not only a law-giver and a founder of institutions, but an educator and a promoter of spiritual life. It aims at refashioning not only the forms of life but their content – man, his character, and his faith. To achieve this propose it enforces discipline and uses authority, entering into the soul and ruling with undisputed sway. Therefore it has chosen as its emblem the Lictor’s rods, the symbol of unity, strength, and justice.'

How Great Again Can We Be? “American Fascism is The Answer,” Says Distinguished Professional Philosopher.
Well, well. The mask comes off.

If you support Trump, and want him to fire Mueller, you may actually be retarded.

If there is one way for Trump to kickstart the impeachment process, it would be the firing of Mueller.

I should clarify that Trump would actually fire Sessions, I believe, then appoint a stooge who would then fire Mueller.

Trump has nothing to fear from the impeachment process....if the house could actually get enough votes to get the impeachment process going(highly doubtful) the senate would not vote in favor so the only result would be in that it would clear the board and get rid of the distraction so Trump can get on with America's business....time to end the distraction...aka fire mueller. Yes....for sure.

. Are the libs operating behind cherry picked articles of the Constitution, otherwise using the Constitution in ways in which it was not intended to be used ? The miss-interpretation or re-interpretation of the Constitution has been another issue in an age of people becoming smart in a very bad way. It's so wonder the Constitution can even be read properly anymore or interpreted properly anymore.
Gorsuch's appointment should help your concern somewhat.

He is just on a fishing expedition.

Morons.....like you......should know that ANY investigation is by definition a "fishing expedition"........But, I DO hope that Trump fires Mueller........might as well the orange clown beat on his own last nail to his coffin.

Trump has nothing to fear from the impeachment process....if the house could actually get enough votes to get the impeachment process going(highly doubtful) the senate would not vote in favor so the only result would be in that it would clear the board and get rid of the distraction so Trump can get on with America's business....time to end the distraction...aka fire mueller. Yes....for sure.

The republicans have endured enough indignity under this man. They won't suffer a man who actively obstructs an investigation into collusion between his campaign and a hostile foreign power, to the extent that he would 1. fire Comey and openly admit he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation, 2. Fire Jeff Sessions and appoint a stooge to fire the man installed to proceed with the investigation in a fair and bipartisan manner. Such a gross and flagrant abuse of presidential power would be unprecedented in American history, and if the republican party let it slide, they would allow themselves to be condemned for the sake of a man who has shit on their party since day one.

No. Mueller is here to stay. Either they both stay, or they both go. Trump is not a dictator. He is not a king, not a god. He cannot just do whatever he wants. That's why there are 2 other branches of government. And those senators and congressmen hope to be around long after Trump is gone.

The republicans have endured enough indignity under this man. They won't suffer a man who actively obstructs an investigation into collusion between his campaign and a hostile foreign power, to the extent that he would 1. fire Comey and openly admit he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation, 2. Fire Jeff Sessions and appoint a stooge to fire the man installed to proceed with the investigation in a fair and bipartisan manner. Such a gross and flagrant abuse of presidential power would be unprecedented in American history, and if the republican party let it slide, they would allow themselves to be condemned for the sake of a man who has shit on their party since day one.

No. Mueller is here to stay. Either they both stay, or they both go. Trump is not a dictator. He is not a king, not a god. He cannot just do whatever he wants. That's why there are 2 other branches of government. And those senators and congressmen hope to be around long after Trump is gone.

You must live in a cave....irregardless...you have no clue as to what Trump supporters want and we will have our way....the distraction needs to be removed...it is a waste of time and money...time to get on with the Nation's business...Meuller must go.

Well said, and welcome John Shaw.

Forum List

Back