🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Time to fuck with old white people....medicare is done beyatches!!

Many on Medicare are white seniors and white disabled.
At first, when I saw this response to tiggered's baiting, I thought, always the focus on whites, but then I thought for a moment and decided that, of course most on Medicare are white. Per the last census, whites make up 77% of the U.S. population, whereas blacks amount to 12% of the overall population. Thus yes, whites do make up the majority of Medicare recipients and the last I recall, elderly blacks also receive Medicare and the only reason there are less of them on Medicare is because the overall population of blacks is far less than whites.
Racists need to get over this white/black, black/white thing.
It's really funny how democrats are still fighting their racist war when their racism just lost them the presidency, the house, senate and several more governorships.
Yeah, as for the whites among the others in the protests, they're just fed this "white-guilt" B.S. that they've come to believe. The other reason they lost is because there are a lot of Americans aware of the carnage that is going on in Europe after they opened their borders to the Muslims and are now regretting it as the rapes, riots and attacks on the Europeans escalate. Thank goodness for the internet, as our mainstream media is deliberately avoiding the European dilemma.

This is off topic, but maybe we should not bomb their countries.
Maybe they should scrap the whole islam domination thing.

Here Are The Three Reasons Why Medicare Is Doomed
Why on Earth would Trump mess with it?

I hope the old white yesterday racist, who love love love them some racist Trump are first on the list of cutting Medicare....
1) Paul Ryan says so.

2) The GOP is engaging in semantics.
3) All medical providers are not created equal, but let’s pretend they are.

I

Most states are trying to get those on Medicare to be part of groups or insurance packages that cover everything with little or no additional cost. They get far more for less money by the states. They usually include in home care, visiting nurse, equipment, home delivery of meds and supplies, even transportation. Many include gym memberships and organized activity, both mental and physical. Free classes at senior, community centers and even some college course on campus and online are also included by some. Home emergency alert equipment and/or phones are also covered by many.

They save with fewer hospital, ER visits or long term nursing homes because people are healthier and more active and self sufficient with better quality of life.

Most of the added benefits can be paid for by reducing the need of even one 911 call or ER visit or one day in hospital stay.

They are called Medicare advantage plans and are not as good as Medicare and Medigap.

Many on Medicare are white seniors and white disabled.
At first, when I saw this response to tiggered's baiting, I thought, always the focus on whites, but then I thought for a moment and decided that, of course most on Medicare are white. Per the last census, whites make up 77% of the U.S. population, whereas blacks amount to 12% of the overall population. Thus yes, whites do make up the majority of Medicare recipients and the last I recall, elderly blacks also receive Medicare and the only reason there are less of them on Medicare is because the overall population of blacks is far less than whites.
It's really funny how democrats are still fighting their racist war when their racism just lost them the presidency, the house, senate and several more governorships.
Yeah, as for the whites among the others in the protests, they're just fed this "white-guilt" B.S. that they've come to believe. The other reason they lost is because there are a lot of Americans aware of the carnage that is going on in Europe after they opened their borders to the Muslims and are now regretting it as the rapes, riots and attacks on the Europeans escalate. Thank goodness for the internet, as our mainstream media is deliberately avoiding the European dilemma.

That will never happen.

We gotta figure out a way to keep these goddamned old people from living so long. I mean, really. Who needs 'em? They're EXPENSIVE with their catheters and their 10 prescription meds and their six month routine doctor visits.

You first then, cuz I've got a niece that could use your kidney.

Last edited:

That will never happen.
I know. That's what makes for a Crusade.

Every so often the muzz ass rises and has to be beat back down.

Forum List

Back