Time To Remind The Left That They Lost In November

Still running that popular vote gag, eh? Sorry, we don't do mob rule here.

I'm telling you that Donald Trump does not have the support of the majority of citizens, and his party will fail in 2018 as a result. It's called a reality check.

His party was supposed to take the royal hit last November.

Heeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo

Time to remind all of you that we ALL lost in November. Trump doesn't give a phlying phuck about the people who voted for him. He's taking YOUR money, too.

And HIllary would have been no different ?

You stupid naive moron.

The proliferation of butthurt threads has been hysterical. Can't laugh hard enough at the constant whinning and complaining.

Just a reminder:

Regardless of the popular vote: Trump won the EC with help from states like WI and PA (are they now "red states" that the left hates so vehemently ?).

America spoke through it's chosen mechanism and Trump now resides in the WH.

Also, the right was supposed to lose the senate: They didn't. They kept it and they have the tie breaker sitting in the VP's spot.

The GOP has the house.

The great thing is that not everyone thinks like Trump or acts like him. They are fighting him on many fronts. That is what happens in a representative government.

And Trump is proposing things that make sense.

The left quit marching and quit rioting (can't afford the fines anymore ?), just like we figured they would.

And now it is off to business as usual.

But the GOP is in control.

Tough luck lefties......you lost.

Suck on it.

Suck on this:
Trump's balls are to the wall with his lie about Obama "wire tapping" him and the Russian ties. Shit is going to hit the fan on Monday.
And it's not going to be pretty:

Trump%20%26%20His%20Team%27s%20Ties%20to%20Russia_3.png

AND...This trip to Florida is his 5th in 2 months.. So approximately $40M in taxpayer dollars to-date so this big fucking baby can go sleep with his favorite bankie and pillow.

Obama's personal trips were $96M OVER 8 YEARS. I thought Trump was promoting conservatism?

Suck on that.

And BTW: Bring that pick up to the area I live.....it will be rendered scrap metal

I'm shocked. I can't believe that a Trump supporter would want to look back on the election instead of looking forward toward governing. How odd.

Trump supporter ?

Now that's a laugh.

BTW: the GOP is governing.

You are not.

I'm shocked. I can't believe that a Trump supporter would want to look back on the election instead of looking forward toward governing. How odd.

Trump supporter ?

Now that's a laugh.

You are not.

Oh look! Another shocker! A Trump supporter doesn't want to admit that he's a Trump supporter. So unusual!

Trump supporter ?

Now that's a laugh.

You are not.

Oh look! Another shocker! A Trump supporter doesn't want to admit that he's a Trump supporter. So unusual!

When you can find where I said I liked Donald Trump.....and produce it.....you'll be credible.

Until then.... :fu:

The proliferation of butthurt threads has been hysterical. Can't laugh hard enough at the constant whinning and complaining.

Just a reminder:

Regardless of the popular vote: Trump won the EC with help from states like WI and PA (are they now "red states" that the left hates so vehemently ?).

Also, the right was supposed to lose the senate: They didn't. They kept it and they have the tie breaker sitting in the VP's spot.

The GOP has the house.

The great thing is that not everyone thinks like Trump or acts like him. They are fighting him on many fronts. That is what happens in a representative government.

The left quit marching and quit rioting (can't afford the fines anymore ?), just like we figured they would.

Suck on it.

BUT SHE WON KALIFORNIA!!!:crybaby:

How kan yew deni tha will of tha Amerikan Kalifornia voturd!:blowup:

Yew sew mean!:lmao:

:muahaha:

who needs to be reminded the Right won?

pretty obvious theres a Russian loving pos and proven liar playing dodge ball in the Oval office.

They think they won.

No. The entire country lost. You're just too dumb to know that.

Most who voted for him (including me) were not that thrilled with him.

If you had not posted a loser against him, it might have been different.

If you would have realized at the time that most of the dirt they were throwing at her was bullshit, would it have made a difference?

And what dirt would that be.

I could have cared less about most of the "scandal" like the server and Benghazi.

She was pile of crap back when she ran against Obama. Her performance during Bill's time in office...carpetbagging New York....etc.

She was loser for me a long time before 2016.

Just a reminder:

The GOP has the house.

Suck on it.

Hitler was elected too.

Forum List

Back