Time to rise up white America

It is now up to we the voters to make sure she does not obtain the prize she so desires.

Rise up white America.
Unfortunately we haven't much of a choice. Stomach cancer or lung cancer.

Take your pick.

There's quite a bit of a difference. It is the difference between allowing our country to turn into a third world shit hole and not. Of course, HIllary cares a lot about big money and wall street but there is a difference.

If you want to win over minorities maybe "rise up white America" isn't the best slogan. :dunno:

Whole point is, winning them over isn't going to happen.

Maybe Republicans should ask themselves why every minority group in the country overwhelmingly votes Democrat.

For the free shit obviously.

THAT answer is why the Republican party isn't winning over minorities. Do Asians only want free shit? Jews? Women? Hispanics? Because they all overwhelmingly vote Democrat. That excuse won't slide.

If you want to win over minorities maybe "rise up white America" isn't the best slogan. :dunno:

Maybe Republicans should ask themselves why every minority group in the country overwhelmingly votes Democrat.

THAT answer is why the Republican party isn't winning over minorities. Do Asians only want free shit? Jews? Women? Hispanics? Because they all overwhelmingly vote Democrat. That excuse won't slide.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I said? Why does EVERY minority group (not just blacks) overwhelmingly vote Democrat? Even the most successful minority groups in the country.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I said? Why does EVERY minority group (not just blacks) overwhelmingly vote Democrat? Even the most successful minority groups in the country.

Because they believe your pandering bullshit and arent smart enough or dont care enough about America to do whats right for our country.
Or it's all about the free shit.

Because where most of the minorities live are democrat strongholds. Places where Repubilcans can't make inroads. If anyone with have a brain had a choice they wouldn't be democrats. But if in reality that is a person's only choice then that is what they will be. I would be damned if I were black that I would be in the party that did put my grandfather in chains. White democrats are just stupid.

Forum List

Back