Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your obsession with me is getting pretty creepy.

If you don't like my posts, tough shit.

You run cover for the right on this board. Have you read the comments? In what world is the right and left equal?
Funny, right wingers say the opposite about me.

Are these the same right wingers that agree with the shooters manifesto? Or blame the Muslims for getting themselves murdered by white supremacists? Shocking they get upset when you compare their actions to liberals. Sometimes Mac you just need to think for yourself.

You left wingers and the right wingers are so similar in your behaviors it's hilarious.

You mean like posting acceptance of a mass shooter's manifesto? Or calling for the murder of millions? Or the constant threat of variances of "we have the guns, just waiting for the right time". Is that where the right and left are the same?

Or are the right and left the same the way you are. They don't listen to each other and neither side is willing to give an inch in their beliefs, you're just the same. No matter that I point out to you one side is calling for violence or a violent revolution and the other is not you still think both sides are the same. You will never change your story because you are as guilty as you claim the right and left are.

Better yet, neither one of you sees HOW similar.

I see both sides similar as much as we are all human, political in nature and want to be right. Again, that's a human trait, something you share but are incapable of realizing you're guilty of the same crime.
Okay, everything is their fault. Those guys, over there.

Happy now? Good.

Not at all what I said. But thanks for another post from you unwilling to even think about modifying your own position. Again, exactly what you blame the right and left equally for.
I've never used the word "equal". Ever.

Thanks for lying. Always a good sign.

View attachment 250356

So when you can't debate the subject you resort to spitting and personal attacks to make up for your manhood.

Progressives never change. They spit and throw bottles and bricks on returning military who have orders not to engage when returning from places like Viet Nam. All because progressives think they're more educated and evolved than those not of their mindset as they scream for more free shit to be provided.

Sorry I'm only a Son Of Martha to be spit on by such a special person as you and your progressive kin.

*****SMILE*****

:)

You're an over the hill, angry and desperate old man that sprints to the internet to try and be keyboard brave...go outside, dude. ***creepysmiiiiiile/youtube****

View attachment 250362

If a war evolves out of all of this I hope you're on the top of draft list beta cuk.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Um, according to your fellow kooks, there's already a war and ...

oh look, you're on the internet instead of fighting it.

:itsok:

:iyfyus.jpg:

images

It would take an act of Congress, and that's only after the draft of young eligible men/women like you and the recall of those currently in inactive status.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:lol: i wonder how long before you realize that you just said that for you to fight for your beliefs would require an act of congress...

and you go ahead and edit.

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

upload_2019-3-15_10-14-25.jpeg

You're the one assuming that I'm calling for war idiot.

*****CHUCKLE*****

One end telling the other end to stop the hate. Holy shit.

The intellectual myopia of partisan zombies is absolutely breathtaking.
your schtick is so obsessive dude. put the soapbox away
And your obsession with me is getting pretty creepy.

If you don't like my posts, tough shit.

You run cover for the right on this board. Have you read the comments? In what world is the right and left equal?

Are these the same right wingers that agree with the shooters manifesto? Or blame the Muslims for getting themselves murdered by white supremacists? Shocking they get upset when you compare their actions to liberals. Sometimes Mac you just need to think for yourself.

You left wingers and the right wingers are so similar in your behaviors it's hilarious.

You mean like posting acceptance of a mass shooter's manifesto? Or calling for the murder of millions? Or the constant threat of variances of "we have the guns, just waiting for the right time". Is that where the right and left are the same?

Or are the right and left the same the way you are. They don't listen to each other and neither side is willing to give an inch in their beliefs, you're just the same. No matter that I point out to you one side is calling for violence or a violent revolution and the other is not you still think both sides are the same. You will never change your story because you are as guilty as you claim the right and left are.

I see both sides similar as much as we are all human, political in nature and want to be right. Again, that's a human trait, something you share but are incapable of realizing you're guilty of the same crime.

His manifesto was right on.

We need to fight for our civilization or else we will be destroyed by the third world assholes.

However, instead of killing the Muslim shitheads we need to deport them back to where they came and never elect a weak minded confused Liberal diversity loving representative that would allow them to come in to our country.

Happy now? Good.

Not at all what I said. But thanks for another post from you unwilling to even think about modifying your own position. Again, exactly what you blame the right and left equally for.

No, you probably don't used the word 'equal', but you rarely if ever draw a difference. There is a difference, a huge difference and on a day like today where posters on this board are literally agreeing with and happy that the NZ mosque shooting happened you go do your bland corner of both siderisms. Today of all days there is no both sides do it. One is blaming Muslims for their own murder and wanting to murder more and the other side isn't.

You're an over the hill, angry and desperate old man that sprints to the internet to try and be keyboard brave...go outside, dude. ***creepysmiiiiiile/youtube****

View attachment 250362

If a war evolves out of all of this I hope you're on the top of draft list beta cuk.

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

It would take an act of Congress, and that's only after the draft of young eligible men/women like you and the recall of those currently in inactive status.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:lol: i wonder how long before you realize that you just said that for you to fight for your beliefs would require an act of congress...

View attachment 250363

*****CHUCKLE*****

i in fact think just the opposite

i think you're a bitter old goat thats past his prime and so instead of viagara he strives to be cute for the internet

just like your nut clinger poopz, who talks in the 1st person and acts like a puppy on the internet...yannow? pathetic shit like that

Happy now? Good.

"You left wingers and the right wingers are so similar in your behaviors it's hilarious."

Typical Right Wing USMB Member said:
His manifesto was right on.

We need to fight for our civilization or else we will be destroyed by the third world assholes.

However, instead of killing the Muslim shitheads we need to deport them back to where they came and never elect a weak minded confused Liberal diversity loving representative that would allow them to come in to our country.

Hey Mac, read the above, there is nothing similar from the left.

Happy now? Good.

"You left wingers and the right wingers are so similar in your behaviors it's hilarious."

To be fair to Mac he doesn't get synonyms.

8 pages in and we have ONE person who doesn't applaud this horrific act...and HE gets attacked by the mob
We're with ya, Lesh, but you're doing such a good job, maybe no one feels they need to jump in.

You're a thinker that assumes Hillary Clinton barking makes it any less pathetic that a grown ass man plays a puppy on the internet and talks in the 1st person?

Alright! :thup:

The collective i.q. of this website is amazing!

Just remember: Your IQ is included in that collective. ;)
Totes, and without me I'm afraid of the % decrease per capita...because if there's ever actually any i.q. tests for voting, me leaving this site would likely damn you all! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yes it would, we would be damn elated.
Who are you, and why are you suddenly attached to my nuts? Go somewhere, goof...

I could be your worst nightmare....dumbass.
could be!

you could also be some anonymous username weirdo that projects that ppl have nightmares over anonymous usernames on a messageboard! :dunno:

Just remember: Your IQ is included in that collective. ;)
Totes, and without me I'm afraid of the % decrease per capita...because if there's ever actually any i.q. tests for voting, me leaving this site would likely damn you all! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yes it would, we would be damn elated.
Who are you, and why are you suddenly attached to my nuts? Go somewhere, goof...

I could be your worst nightmare....dumbass.
could be!

you could also be some anonymous username weirdo that projects that ppl have nightmares over anonymous usernames on a messageboard! :dunno:

Yup, could be.

View attachment 250362

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 250363

*****CHUCKLE*****

i think you're a bitter old goat thats past his prime and so instead of viagara he strives to be cute for the internet

just like your nut clinger poopz, who talks in the 1st person and acts like a puppy on the internet...yannow? pathetic shit like that

images

Boy!!! You sure are a internet tough guy. Don't you have to go powder your nose, touch up your mascara, change your pantihose, or something, after all that rant?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Happy now? Good.

No, you probably don't used the word 'equal', but you rarely if ever draw a difference. There is a difference, a huge difference and on a day like today where posters on this board are literally agreeing with and happy that the NZ mosque shooting happened you go do your bland corner of both siderisms. Today of all days there is no both sides do it. One is blaming Muslims for their own murder and wanting to murder more and the other side isn't.
You're so wrapped up in your partisan defensiveness that you're not reading what I'm writing. Let me try to help.

I said, "You left wingers and the right wingers are so similar in your behaviors it's hilarious."

It hasn't occurred to you to ask what those behaviors actually are. Go figure! Here are a few:
  1. Intellectual myopia (wink wink)
  2. Hyperbole
  3. Straw Man arguments
  4. Personal insults
  5. Name-calling
  6. Hypocrisy
  7. Denial
  8. Deflection
  9. Outright lies
  10. Tribalism
  11. Shallow, binary thinking
  12. Deflect/Pivot/Attack tactics
There you go. I know you'll deny this (see #7 above), but at least now you what you're bitching about.

You're welcome.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 250363

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

Boy!!! You sure are a internet tough guy. Don't you have to go powder your nose, touch up your mascara, change your pantihose, or something, after all that rant?

*****CHUCKLE*****

hey self glorified with youtubes and facials old guy.....i dont respond to you in these ways to be tough...its because i pity you and find you pathetic.

sorry, bro. youre just the reclusive acting virgin type, from my neck of the woods.

I'm not encouraging anyone, I'm showing them the fucking mirror. These keyboard warriors think that the internet is the land of magic where everyone is badass if they just say so. Real ones don't act like that, its a fellowship of pathetic clowns that act like that. I'm not worried about pathetic clowns actually becoming violent.

You should be because it happens far too often

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
I'm not encouraging anyone, I'm showing them the fucking mirror. These keyboard warriors think that the internet is the land of magic where everyone is badass if they just say so. Real ones don't act like that, its a fellowship of pathetic clowns that act like that. I'm not worried about pathetic clowns actually becoming violent.

You should be because it happens far too often
actually, per capita, it's rare.

this post was just another example of the 24/7 news cycle damaging reasonable assumptions of reality - thats not intended as an insult, it just is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back