Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Right Wing USMB Member said:
His manifesto was right on.

We need to fight for our civilization or else we will be destroyed by the third world assholes.

However, instead of killing the Muslim shitheads we need to deport them back to where they came and never elect a weak minded confused Liberal diversity loving representative that would allow them to come in to our country.

Hey Mac, read the above, there is nothing similar from the left.

The mosque shooter was a leftist, dumbass. So was the Congressional baseball game shooter.
He was a white nationalist bigot. Shut the fuck up

Leftist. Next!

Be careful, you just might snap your neck with that head of yours stuck up your ass.

Another stalker. Oy.

Don't take it personal... G.T. was upset with me earlier this week... He need a chew toy and our ankles are it...

It is like the nutters that believe one side is innocent while not realizing we're all guilty...

( Watch G.T. jump off your ankle and onto mine... )
It's always a weird mix of flattering and creepy.

Hey, I do not stalk... I troll and the art is lost on the new generation...

It is like fanatics that see the evil within Christianity while saying Islam need to get a pass just because Christians can be nutter...

Islamic Jihadists have been waging a hot war of terrorism against Western Civ for the past two decades. It's no wonder that some people are going to take them seriously and respond in kind. This isn't a post of approval, just pointing out that nobody should be surprised by this development. The West can pretend to be in a Cold War with Radical Islam, but Radical Islam is not going to comply.
How were the mosques tied to radical Islam?

Islamic Jihadists have been waging a hot war of terrorism against Western Civ for the past two decades. It's no wonder that some people are going to take them seriously and respond in kind. This isn't a post of approval, just pointing out that nobody should be surprised by this development. The West can pretend to be in a Cold War with Radical Islam, but Radical Islam is not going to comply.
How were the mosques tied to radical Islam?
Rope

You really are retarded kid. Nobody "applauds" any of this.
Sure looks like they are...and NONE of you are condemning this horror.
This is what happens after every attack on Muslims. Deflect. Minimize. Change the subject.

And then when Muslims attack, the Left deflects by comparing jihadists to Christians ("The Crusades!"), offering only the most pedestrian of criticisms of Islam.

Deflect. Minimize. Change the subject. Opposite sides of the same coin.

And neither end "sees" it.
But do you? Do you hear what Lesh said or is it just another opportunity to do your fence sitting, Mac?
Here we go again. You just "liked" a post of mine that clearly pointed out what BOTH ends do, and then you try that.

I don't need to belong to a tribe. If you do, that's not my problem.
To me, Lesh started a thread that has a pretty clear message. Your post on tactics to deflect and minimize problems, used by both sides, is accurate, but not on point. So I asked you to say where you stand on the issue and all I get back is more criticism of partisan games but not an answer to the question.
If you don't want to answer it, fine.

This is what happens after every attack on Muslims. Deflect. Minimize. Change the subject.

And then when Muslims attack, the Left deflects by comparing jihadists to Christians ("The Crusades!"), offering only the most pedestrian of criticisms of Islam.

But do you? Do you hear what Lesh said or is it just another opportunity to do your fence sitting, Mac?
Here we go again. You just "liked" a post of mine that clearly pointed out what BOTH ends do, and then you try that.

To me, Lesh started a thread that has a pretty clear message. Your post on tactics to deflect and minimize problems, used by both sides, is accurate, but not on point. So I asked you to say where you stand on the issue and all I get back is more criticism of partisan games but not an answer to the question.

Mac is a one trick pony.

I would rather see things improve than have wingers making them even worse by pointing the finger and refusing hold their tribe accountable.

I'm fine with being in the minority here on that.

Mac is a one trick pony.
Mac's not a debater, he's a meme.

Mac is a one trick pony.
Mac's not a debater, he's a meme.

ac00f09bd13f534fc7aebadb59a9ce37eed2b41d35a61dbcba8e3e47a75901af.jpg

Hmmm...the issue is that Lush started a thread regarding deadly attacks in New Zealand, and instead of attempting to open that discussion quickly decides it's due to hate speech, and in the same breath feels we are responsible and could have stopped the attacks.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
If Republicans did that, they would have nothing to talk about.

I sure am up in their heads.

:p

Hmmm...the issue is that Lush started a thread regarding deadly attacks in New Zealand, and instead of attempting to open that discussion quickly decides it's due to hate speech, and in the same breath feels we are responsible and could have stopped the attacks.

I think he said something about stopping the hate speech in his OP. I don't see an issue with that. You and Mac probably think it has something to do with political correctness because you're incurious morons.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
If Republicans did that, they would have nothing to talk about.

Says Derp who's every waking moment is spent hating on republicans

This thread deserves Hypocrite Thread Of The Year award

I think he said something about stopping the hate speech in his OP. I don't see an issue with that. You and Mac probably think it has something to do with political correctness because you're incurious morons.
#3, #4, and #5 from my list in post 349.

You people literally can't help yourselves.

Thank you.

I would rather see things improve than have wingers making them even worse by pointing the finger and refusing hold their tribe accountable.

I'm fine with being in the minority here on that.

What is my tribe? I denounce extremism from Islamic nutbags, but stand in strong defense of peaceful Muslims. name my tribe.

#3, #4, and #5 from my list in post 349.

You people literally can't help yourselves.

Thank you.
#6. hypocrisy
#8. deflection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back