Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many stupid asshole Liberals in the US will play right into the hands of the shooter in NZ and call for more gun control here?

Why did you choose to use firearms?

I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.

Typical Right Wing USMB Member said:
His manifesto was right on.

We need to fight for our civilization or else we will be destroyed by the third world assholes.

However, instead of killing the Muslim shitheads we need to deport them back to where they came and never elect a weak minded confused Liberal diversity loving representative that would allow them to come in to our country.

Hey Mac, read the above, there is nothing similar from the left.

The mosque shooter was a leftist, dumbass. So was the Congressional baseball game shooter.

Are these the same right wingers that agree with the shooters manifesto? Or blame the Muslims for getting themselves murdered by white supremacists? Shocking they get upset when you compare their actions to liberals. Sometimes Mac you just need to think for yourself.

You mean like posting acceptance of a mass shooter's manifesto? Or calling for the murder of millions? Or the constant threat of variances of "we have the guns, just waiting for the right time". Is that where the right and left are the same?

Or are the right and left the same the way you are. They don't listen to each other and neither side is willing to give an inch in their beliefs, you're just the same. No matter that I point out to you one side is calling for violence or a violent revolution and the other is not you still think both sides are the same. You will never change your story because you are as guilty as you claim the right and left are.

I see both sides similar as much as we are all human, political in nature and want to be right. Again, that's a human trait, something you share but are incapable of realizing you're guilty of the same crime.
Okay, everything is their fault. Those guys, over there.

Happy now? Good.

Not at all what I said. But thanks for another post from you unwilling to even think about modifying your own position. Again, exactly what you blame the right and left equally for.
I've never used the word "equal". Ever.

Thanks for lying. Always a good sign.

No, you probably don't used the word 'equal', but you rarely if ever draw a difference. There is a difference, a huge difference and on a day like today where posters on this board are literally agreeing with and happy that the NZ mosque shooting happened you go do your bland corner of both siderisms. Today of all days there is no both sides do it. One is blaming Muslims for their own murder and wanting to murder more and the other side isn't.
You're so wrapped up in your partisan defensiveness that you're not reading what I'm writing. Let me try to help.

I said, "You left wingers and the right wingers are so similar in your behaviors it's hilarious."

It hasn't occurred to you to ask what those behaviors actually are. Go figure! Here are a few:
  1. Intellectual myopia (wink wink)
  2. Hyperbole
  3. Straw Man arguments
  4. Personal insults
  5. Name-calling
  6. Hypocrisy
  7. Denial
  8. Deflection
  9. Outright lies
  10. Tribalism
  11. Shallow, binary thinking
  12. Deflect/Pivot/Attack tactics
There you go. I know you'll deny this (see #7 above), but at least now you what you're bitching about.

You're welcome.

How are you any different? On a day that the wingnuts on this board are prasing and calling for the murder of more people you come on to this board and call the right and left similar?

Where does one side calling (constantly) for murder line up with with other side not doing that, Mac? Where are the similarities?

Your list is idiotic as almost any group could fall under each one especially when debating an opposing opinion. Denial? Dude, its your middle name. Deflection? You're doing it now, you are trying so hard not to talk about my point, that being how is one side calling for the murder of innocent people the same as the other side...you know, not doing that. Tribalism? You mean your steadfastness to belong to the 'reasonable middle'? Shallow, binary thinking? How about the topic today, Mac? Murder, which side is right and please, expound on your opinion. You won't though, as we already covered you will deflect again.

Okay, everything is their fault. Those guys, over there.

Happy now? Good.

Not at all what I said. But thanks for another post from you unwilling to even think about modifying your own position. Again, exactly what you blame the right and left equally for.

No, you probably don't used the word 'equal', but you rarely if ever draw a difference. There is a difference, a huge difference and on a day like today where posters on this board are literally agreeing with and happy that the NZ mosque shooting happened you go do your bland corner of both siderisms. Today of all days there is no both sides do it. One is blaming Muslims for their own murder and wanting to murder more and the other side isn't.
You're so wrapped up in your partisan defensiveness that you're not reading what I'm writing. Let me try to help.

I said, "You left wingers and the right wingers are so similar in your behaviors it's hilarious."

It hasn't occurred to you to ask what those behaviors actually are. Go figure! Here are a few:
  2. Hyperbole
  3. Straw Man arguments
  4. Personal insults
  5. Name-calling
  6. Hypocrisy
  7. Denial
  8. Deflection
  9. Outright lies
  10. Tribalism
There you go. I know you'll deny this (see #7 above), but at least now you what you're bitching about.

You're welcome.

How are you any different? On a day that the wingnuts on this board are prasing and calling for the murder of more people you come on to this board and call the right and left similar?

Where does one side calling (constantly) for murder line up with with other side not doing that, Mac? Where are the similarities?

You're list is idiotic as almost any group could fall under each one especially when debating an opposing opinion. Denial? Dude, its your middle name. Deflection? You're doing it now, you are trying so hard not to talk about my point, that being how is one side calling for the murder of innocent people the same as the other side...you know, not doing that. Tribalism? You mean your steadfastness to belong to the 'reasonable middle'? Shallow, binary thinking? How about the topic today, Mac? Murder, which side is right and please, expound on your opinion. You won't though, as we already covered you will deflect again.
Sounds good, thanks.

2. Hyperbole
  3. Straw Man arguments
  4. Personal insults
  5. Name-calling
  6. Hypocrisy
  7. Denial
  8. Deflection
  9. Outright lies
  10. Tribalism

You're welcome.

You're list is idiotic as almost any group could fall under each one especially when debating an opposing opinion. Denial? Dude, its your middle name. Deflection? You're doing it now, you are trying so hard not to talk about my point, that being how is one side calling for the murder of innocent people the same as the other side...you know, not doing that. Tribalism? You mean your steadfastness to belong to the 'reasonable middle'? Shallow, binary thinking? How about the topic today, Mac? Murder, which side is right and please, expound on your opinion. You won't though, as we already covered you will deflect again.
Sounds good, thanks.
8. Deflection

We need to fight for our civilization or else we will be destroyed by the third world assholes.

However, instead of killing the Muslim shitheads we need to deport them back to where they came and never elect a weak minded confused Liberal diversity loving representative that would allow them to come in to our country.

The mosque shooter was a leftist, dumbass. So was the Congressional baseball game shooter.

The mosque shooter wasn't. The Congressional shooter was a liberal, no liberal here was praising that guys actions. There are wingnuts on this board who are praising the mosque shooter today. Fuck off.

images

It would take an act of Congress, and that's only after the draft of young eligible men/women like you and the recall of those currently in inactive status.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

:lol: i wonder how long before you realize that you just said that for you to fight for your beliefs would require an act of congress...

and you go ahead and edit.

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

View attachment 250363

You're the one assuming that I'm calling for war idiot.

*****CHUCKLE*****

i in fact think just the opposite

i think you're a bitter old goat thats past his prime and so instead of viagara he strives to be cute for the internet

just like your nut clinger poopz, who talks in the 1st person and acts like a puppy on the internet...yannow? pathetic shit like that

images

Boy!!! You sure are a internet tough guy. Don't you have to go powder your nose, touch up your mascara, change your pantihose, or something, after all that rant?

*****CHUCKLE*****

hey self glorified with youtubes and facials old guy.....i dont respond to you in these ways to be tough...its because i pity you and find you pathetic.

sorry, bro. youre just the reclusive acting virgin type, from my neck of the woods.

images

Funny!!! I feel the same way about you.

See!!!!! We do have something in common it's that I'm the one who's more correct as you whimper about all those things you think you can control by voting them to be such.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:lol: i wonder how long before you realize that you just said that for you to fight for your beliefs would require an act of congress...

and you go ahead and edit.

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

View attachment 250363

*****CHUCKLE*****

i think you're a bitter old goat thats past his prime and so instead of viagara he strives to be cute for the internet

just like your nut clinger poopz, who talks in the 1st person and acts like a puppy on the internet...yannow? pathetic shit like that

images

Boy!!! You sure are a internet tough guy. Don't you have to go powder your nose, touch up your mascara, change your pantihose, or something, after all that rant?

*****CHUCKLE*****

hey self glorified with youtubes and facials old guy.....i dont respond to you in these ways to be tough...its because i pity you and find you pathetic.

sorry, bro. youre just the reclusive acting virgin type, from my neck of the woods.

images

See!!!!! We do have something in common it's that I'm the one who's more correct as you whimper about all those things you think you can control by voting them to be such.

*****CHUCKLE*****

"im more correct"

you're such an insecure fag, dude!

and little poopz lapdog attaboying you faster than the speed he reads would cause me to tell a friend, "whoa, dude. thats a liiiiiIIIiIiIItle clingy, for my liking."

:lol: clowns

He was a white nationalist bigot. Shut the fuck up

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
Agreed.

But those hostile to Islam will continue to rationalize there unwarranted fear and hatred of Muslims.

Do you ever stop with your BS? Both sides have their own hate to bear.

Stop being a stupid fuck, Jones. You are incapable of defending anything you say anyway, coward
Have some tolerance, Clayton is actually posting multi-sentence paragraphs.

I have no idea what this man's experience was in New Zealand. From his meandering manifesto he appears to have been motivated, in part, by a fear that islam would replace the freedoms in America. He is right of course. That is exactly what is happening.

What have muslims done in New Zealand to make this man snap like he did?
From his manifesto he stated his anger began when he was traveling in France, and a 9 yr old girl was walking down the street when a terrorist ran over her. He also stated that his original target was a Mosque in New Zealand that had originally been a church and converted. Then he saw there were more Islamic participants at the Mosque in Christchurch.

From his manifesto-

Were/are you a “xenophobe”?\
No, no culture scares me. I am only wary of those cultures with higher fertility rates replacing others.
Were/are you a “islamophobe”?
No, I am not afraid of islam, only that, due to its high fertility rates, it will grow to replace other peoples and faiths.
Were/are you a nationalist?
Yes, predominantly an ethno-nationalist(I place importance on the health and well being of my race above all else).
Were/are you a nazi?
No, actual nazis do not exist.They haven’t been a political or social force anywhere in the world for more than 60 years.
Were/are you an anti-semite?
No.A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.
Were/are you a neo-nazi?
That is a very broad category of people, and the definition is fuzzy at best. So no, I don’t believe so.
Were/are you a conservative?
No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.
Were/are you a christian?
That is complicated.
When I know, I will tell you.
Were/are you a fascist?
Yes. For once, the person that will be called a fascist, is an actual fascist. I am sure the journalists will love that.
I mostly agree with Sir Oswald Mosley’s views and consider myself an Eco-fascist by nature.
The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China.

He was a white nationalist bigot. Shut the fuck up

Leftist. Next!

View attachment 250363

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

"im more correct"

you're such an insecure fag, dude!

and little poopz lapdog attaboying you faster than the speed he reads would cause me to tell a friend, "whoa, dude. thats a liiiiiIIIiIiIItle clingy, for my liking."

:lol: clowns

images

Is that a stutter?

*****ROFLMAO*****

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
Agreed.

But those hostile to Islam will continue to rationalize there unwarranted fear and hatred of Muslims.

Do you ever stop with your BS? Both sides have their own hate to bear.

Stop being a stupid fuck, Jones. You are incapable of defending anything you say anyway, coward
Have some tolerance, Clayton is actually posting multi-sentence paragraphs.

Well the clown didn't use "hasty generalization fallacy"

Islamic Jihadists have been waging a hot war of terrorism against Western Civ for the past two decades. It's no wonder that some people are going to take them seriously and respond in kind. This isn't a post of approval, just pointing out that nobody should be surprised by this development. The West can pretend to be in a Cold War with Radical Islam, but Radical Islam is not going to comply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back