Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really are retarded kid. Nobody "applauds" any of this.
Sure looks like they are...and NONE of you are condemning this horror.
This is what happens after every attack on Muslims. Deflect. Minimize. Change the subject.

And then when Muslims attack, the Left deflects by comparing jihadists to Christians ("The Crusades!"), offering only the most pedestrian of criticisms of Islam.

Deflect. Minimize. Change the subject. Opposite sides of the same coin.

And neither end "sees" it.
But do you? Do you hear what Lesh said or is it just another opportunity to do your fence sitting, Mac?
Here we go again. You just "liked" a post of mine that clearly pointed out what BOTH ends do, and then you try that.

I don't need to belong to a tribe. If you do, that's not my problem.
To me, Lesh started a thread that has a pretty clear message. Your post on tactics to deflect and minimize problems, used by both sides, is accurate, but not on point. So I asked you to say where you stand on the issue and all I get back is more criticism of partisan games but not an answer to the question.
If you don't want to answer it, fine.

Actually Old Lady Mac is not sitting on the fence but what it is you want Mac to either agree or disagree with you.

Here is the simple fact Lesh message came out when a radical attacked a Mosque while staying silent when radicals blew up New York, Boston and shot up Orlando.

If you want it to be fair and honest both sides should think long and hard why they hate each other and why those like Mac sit on the fence.

Personally Lesh along with you cause more hate with your finger pointing to one side while excusing the other while pretending you are pointing your finger at all sides.

So do you agree both sides are wrong or will you do a but when you answer?

This is what happens after every attack on Muslims. Deflect. Minimize. Change the subject.

And then when Muslims attack, the Left deflects by comparing jihadists to Christians ("The Crusades!"), offering only the most pedestrian of criticisms of Islam.

But do you? Do you hear what Lesh said or is it just another opportunity to do your fence sitting, Mac?
Here we go again. You just "liked" a post of mine that clearly pointed out what BOTH ends do, and then you try that.

To me, Lesh started a thread that has a pretty clear message. Your post on tactics to deflect and minimize problems, used by both sides, is accurate, but not on point. So I asked you to say where you stand on the issue and all I get back is more criticism of partisan games but not an answer to the question.
I would rather see things improve than have wingers making them even worse by pointing the finger and refusing hold their tribe accountable.

I'm fine with being in the minority here on that.

What is my tribe? I denounce extremism from Islamic nutbags, but stand in strong defense of peaceful Muslims. name my tribe.
The Regressive Left.

There. I showed you some attention. You're welcome.

I sure am up in their heads.

:p

Hmmm...the issue is that Lush started a thread regarding deadly attacks in New Zealand, and instead of attempting to open that discussion quickly decides it's due to hate speech, and in the same breath feels we are responsible and could have stopped the attacks.

I think he said something about stopping the hate speech in his OP. I don't see an issue with that. You and Mac probably think it has something to do with political correctness because you're incurious morons.
#3, #4, and #5 from my list in post 349.

You people literally can't help yourselves.

Thank you.

RIght, buddy. I don't care about your list. Let's talk about your beef with the OP. Why do you have a problem with someone wanting to curb the hate speech? Like you know, calling for murder.

Hmmm...the issue is that Lush started a thread regarding deadly attacks in New Zealand, and instead of attempting to open that discussion quickly decides it's due to hate speech, and in the same breath feels we are responsible and could have stopped the attacks.

I think he said something about stopping the hate speech in his OP. I don't see an issue with that. You and Mac probably think it has something to do with political correctness because you're incurious morons.

Thank you.

RIght, buddy. I don't care about your list. Let's talk about your beef with the OP. Why do you have a problem with someone wanting to curb the hate speech? Like you know, calling for murder.
Another straw man. I didn't say I "have a problem with someone wanting to curb the hate speech".

You don't even realize how well you're illustrating my point, do you?

Thank you.
#6. hypocrisy
#8. deflection

The problem here is, Mac doesn't want to talk about the topic of the OP, he wants to talk about his fence post sitting passion project.

I would rather see things improve than have wingers making them even worse by pointing the finger and refusing hold their tribe accountable.

What is my tribe? I denounce extremism from Islamic nutbags, but stand in strong defense of peaceful Muslims. name my tribe.
The Regressive Left.

There. I showed you some attention. You're welcome.

What is the regressive left, who denounces Islamic extremism but defends peaceful Muslims, to be held accountable for?

Name one "peaceful" mostly Islamic country please.

Name me some prominent peaceful Muslims? Even Muslims in Congress hate Jews and are friends of Farrakhan

peaceful.jpg

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
What hate speech are you talking about?
The left is the one that spews the hate
The left doenst protect people

Illegals can kill people and you don't give a fuck......how do I know?

Name me the last time a media outlet other than Fox had an Angel Mom on?

If Muslisms kill people, we have to be restrained and not rush....yet when whitey does it we have to rush to judgement?

Why? That has nothing to do with what I have said.

Do you know any Muslims personally?

Name me some prominent peaceful Muslims? Even Muslims in Congress hate Jews and are friends of Farrakhan

You are wrong on both counts.

Thank you.

Another straw man. I didn't say I "have a problem with someone wanting to curb the hate speech".

You don't even realize how well you're illustrating my point, do you?

This was your reply:

Hate speech is fueling this from BOTH ends.

Stop screaming ISLAMOPHOBE, stop ATTACKING any time anyone dares to point out problems in that religion.

Part of this is frustration over that kind of deflection. It gives the crazies fuel. It gives talk radio fuel. IT JUST MAKES THINGS EVEN WORSE.

It blows my mind that something this obvious doesn't occur to you.

You seemed to have missed the OPs point, or at least perverted it. Instead of actually having a dialogue with the OP, perhaps asking to define what hate speech was you went ahead and told him to stop attacking others who are critical of hate speech because of course....both sides. Fucking idiot, it's not both sides calling for the death, murder or denouncing an entire race or religion as being inherently less than others. Because you can't get your own bothsiderism argument out of your head

And, of all days you do this today? .When you have people on the right who obviously don't give a shit that 49 innocent people were murdered.

This infighting here is exactly what this terrorist was hoping for, to make divides larger, hoping to spur a civil war within the US. He says so within his manifesto.

Why? That has nothing to do with what I have said.

Do you know any Muslims personally?

Yes. Several. All in arranged marriages, all treat women as 2nd class citizens. Cool with me as I am man but if I were a woman they would not converse with me. And it has to do with everything. Every place where your "peaceful" Moslems are the majority is a major disaster area in terms of humanitarian values. How do you explain that?

You are wrong on both counts.

what a bullshit post:
You didn't name a prominent peaceful Muslim
And how am I wrong on Talib and Omar...the American Taliban

I know, you really don't have an argument here.

One side constantly talks about committing atrocities and murder and the other doesn't. But both sides are 'similar'. Keep deflecting Mac, you're really good and oh so obvious about it.

EDIT: Hey Mac, why aren't you bringing your #similarity argument to this thread?
(((shrug)))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back