Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soft racism of low expectations.
Funny you would say that. Here's a liberal Muslim Brit who agrees.
5hiSd7w.gif

I am convinced that "racially conscious" woke white liberals are racist to the core. Attacking those who hold everyone to equal standards of behavior assuages their guilt somewhat.
That's definitely some of it. Also, lefties are animated by their maternal impulses, so they tend to smother those they identify as victims. Relationships to them often consist of an oppressed and an oppressor. Part of that smothering is an instinct to lower standards and expectations, to forgive and ignore too much, and ultimately enable the worst behaviors of those they are smothering.

A tale as old as time. Somehow they just don't see it.
Is it enabling worst behaviors or simply understanding where they come from? There's a difference, but a lot of people have trouble seeing the distinction.
It's enabling their worst behaviors.

It's done by attacking those who dare to criticize Islam in good faith. It's done by deflecting to Christianity and the freakin' Crusades after every jihadist atrocity. It's done by refusing to focus on the problem and instead looking for others to blame.

I agree with the brave & brilliant Mr. Nawaz, who is literally risking his life every damn day trying to create reform in his beloved religion.
Mac, who in this thread deflected to Christianity and the Crusades? You talking stereotypes today?

5hiSd7w.gif

I am convinced that "racially conscious" woke white liberals are racist to the core. Attacking those who hold everyone to equal standards of behavior assuages their guilt somewhat.
That's definitely some of it. Also, lefties are animated by their maternal impulses, so they tend to smother those they identify as victims. Relationships to them often consist of an oppressed and an oppressor. Part of that smothering is an instinct to lower standards and expectations, to forgive and ignore too much, and ultimately enable the worst behaviors of those they are smothering.

Is it enabling worst behaviors or simply understanding where they come from? There's a difference, but a lot of people have trouble seeing the distinction.

It's done by attacking those who dare to criticize Islam in good faith. It's done by deflecting to Christianity and the freakin' Crusades after every jihadist atrocity. It's done by refusing to focus on the problem and instead looking for others to blame.

I agree with the brave & brilliant Mr. Nawaz, who is literally risking his life every damn day trying to create reform in his beloved religion.
Mac, who in this thread deflected to Christianity and the Crusades? You talking stereotypes today?

Every goddamn discussion about mass muslim immigration into europe inevitably veers off track into a condemnation of the Crusades, and American slavery.

5hiSd7w.gif

------------------------------- happens all the time , 'mrobama' was pretty good at deflecting to the past on TV in Speech's in front of foreign 'ngo' bodies like the 'un' OldLady . [but not in this thread] .

Every goddamn discussion about mass muslim immigration into europe inevitably veers off track into a condemnation of the Crusades, and American slavery.
WHERE? I'm talking here, in this thread, which is where this discussion is. Try to focus. If someone did that, argue it with them and leave the rest of us out of it.

It so they can deflect from the.subject and eventually call us racist. Typical Lib tactic. Christians and White people are bad, yada, yada......

and Mindful , --- I spent many years on an English , Brit message board back in the early 2000s . It was interesting , I learned a lot about 'muslims' and immigration into England plus Guns . I was friendly enemy [because they couldn't get at me] to many of the boards members . It was Good Times . I sometimes wonder what they think nowadays Mindfull .

^^^^^The premise of the article is that mass shooter are all white supremacists. That isn't true at all.
The premise of what article? The one nobody read or cared about? THAT one?

The one DebbieDowner posted. It's wrong.
The one that said THIS?

the number of Americans killed by white supremacists in the U.S. last year was far higher than those killed by Muslim extremists. More specifically, over the last decade 71 percent of all terrorism-related fatalities have been linked to domestic right-wing extremists, while 26 percent of the killings were committed by Islamic extremists.

Sorry if you find that uncomfortable but it's true
Got a question for you dumb ass.... what percent of the US Population is Muslim? What percent is white? So much for your claims of more by whites. There are MORE whites dumb ass. I seriously doubt 26 percent of the US Population is Muslim.

If Trump's slavish base doesn't talk about anti-Muslims or anti-immigrants, what are they going to talk about?

The great economy, better GDP growth
Historically Low Unemployment
Low energy prices
Great stock markets
Great housing markets
More border security

Nobody is against LEGAL immigrants, nor Muslims that reject Sharia Law. Nice try though propagandist.

Last edited:
I think that 'muslim' pop in USA is about 2 percent with pop centers in Lower Michigan in 'Dearborn-istan' and Minnesota and in Maine or Vermont SGT .

If Trump's slavish base doesn't talk about anti-Muslims or anti-immigrants, what are they going to talk about?

Low energy prices
Great stock markets
Great housing markets
More border security
--------------------------- or simply say --- MAGA --- !!

Low energy prices
Great stock markets
Great housing markets
More border security

Well answered. What are the Anti-Trumpers going to talk about when their Russiah rhetoric finally dies though?

I think that 'muslim' pop in USA is about 2 percent with pop centers in Lower Michigan in 'Dearborn-istan' and Minnesota and in Maine or Vermont SGT .
In other words 70 percent of the population committed 70 percent of the crime while 2 percent committed 26 percent... Ya that sounds like the 2 percent are not a problem....

The Russia hoax has been proven false. There's nothing there, so now they have to go back to the Deplorable narrative out of Hillary's playbook. You know, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic.....

WHERE? I'm talking here, in this thread, which is where this discussion is. Try to focus. If someone did that, argue it with them and leave the rest of us out of it.

It's relevant to this discussion. We're not supposed to engage in anti-muslim talk or some white guy might shoot up a mosque.

Really now? Is that what motivated the NZ attack? People just up and started saying bad things about muslims for no reason at all? Terrorism, immigration policy and pathological white guilt turning a blind eye to atrocities did not play a role?

The Media is hiding that the shooter was a Left Wing kook. That's why you can't find his Manifesto any longer. They've taken it down on every site as it doesn't fit their narrative.

It's funny when a left loon screeches stop the hate.
That's like a central tenet of many on the left. No hate. Have you not been paying attention?
It’s all the left is is haters. Look at them pointing fingers in here. Gaslighting
Pointing fingers at sick white supremacist murderers? Actual heinous criminals with mental problems? Yeah. Makes sense. Murder is a sin, crime, blight on humanity.

Context is everything. It's why white supremacy is in general not ok and should be expelled from the far right politics. That's not hate. It's history, context, and common sense.
Radical Muslims should be destroyed
Yes if they are committing crimes or inciting violence under american jurisdiction. Other countries we dont have much control over.

It's funny when a left loon screeches stop the hate.
That's like a central tenet of many on the left. No hate. Have you not been paying attention?
It’s all the left is is haters. Look at them pointing fingers in here. Gaslighting
Hate is bipartisan.
I like bipartisanship and dislike divisive hyper partisanship. Placing a hyper partisan in Congress then wondering why nothing gets done is idiotic. I can easily find many areas of common ground with my right leaning friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back