Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see, how many was it that a Muslim slaughtered in the Miami nightclub ?

Wonder if the OP started a thread like this after that occurred ?

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW

Will you stop being hateful towards non-progressives?

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Fair enough IF you can prove she has done that.

Where is your link to proof that Lesh has instigated hate speech against non-progressives?

hateful, not hate speech.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

NOW

Pot, Kettle, Black.
Him specifically or the lefty boogeymen you've been groomed to imagine?

When the progressive playbook is to call anyone they disagree with ist/ic/istic, then they are implying hatred, and using it themselves.

This has to stop.

NOW

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Where is your link to proof that Lesh has instigated hate speech against non-progressives?

I am aware how you phrased it...I am asking my own question.

I will ask you again, can you find proof that Lesh has instigated hate speech against non-progressives, yes or no?

This has to stop.

NOW

Pot, Kettle, Black.

I will ask you again, can you find proof that Lesh has instigated hate speech against non-progressives, yes or no?

I didn't claim hate speech, I said hateful. Why should I defend something I didn't say?

This has to stop.

NOW

Pot, Kettle, Black.

I didn't claim hate speech, I said hateful. Why should I defend something I didn't say?

You don't 'have' to 'do' anything on here.

You said to her 'Pot, Kettle, Black.'. And she was talking about hate speech - not hateful speech. So, for you to accurately say 'Pot, Kettle, Black'...you have to prove she perpetrated hate speech against non-progressives.

I will ask again,

can you find proof that Lesh has instigated hate speech against non-progressives, yes or no?

Pot, Kettle, Black.

I will ask again,

can you find proof that Lesh has instigated hate speech against non-progressives, yes or no?

I didn't claim hate speech, so why do i have to prove it?

Are you fucking dense, a dullard, or a dense dullard?

I will ask again,

You said to her 'Pot, Kettle, Black.'. And she was talking about hate speech - not hateful speech. So, for you to accurately say 'Pot, Kettle, Black'...you have to prove she perpetrated hate speech against non-progressives.

I will ask again,

I will ask again,

I will ask again,

Oh by the way, a felon is someone convicted of a felony.

I didn't say hate speech, I said hateful.

I can keep this up for WEEKS you gotcha trying hack-twat.

Hateful people telling other people to stop being hateful.

We have completely lost our shit. This might be hopeless.

Will you lighten up, please.

This is a chat forum...and a predominantly right wing one at that.

It hardly encapsulated the entirety of the American psyche.

You honestly cannot see that?

You're not required to like my posts.

I don't care.

Here ya go.

Another case of USA allowing a Communist dictator to ruin a country that had a good leader.

Don't worry..I'm not real fond of jerk offs with Confederate flags as their tag line

I will ask again,

I will ask again,

1) I cannot talk about that subject in this thread - off topic. But if you want to go back to the other thread in question...I will be MORE than happy to continue to make you look like a spineless coward (on that subject) and rather uneducated.

2) You said to her 'Pot, Kettle, Black.'. And she was talking about hate speech - not hateful speech. So, for you to accurately say 'Pot, Kettle, Black'...you have to prove Lesh perpetrated hate speech against non-progressives.

I will ask again,

No need for this to go on and on. The fact that you cannot provide said proof...it automatically destroys your above post.

But a few more posts for it to sink in to those reading this should be enough.

BTW...you are SO easy to make look childish/erroneous. All I have to do is call you on something and you go nuts. You - like Trump - simply CANNOT admit when you are fundamentally wrong to a non-Trumpbot.

I will ask again,

I will ask again,

1) I cannot talk about that subject in this thread - off topic. But if you want to go back to the other thread in question...I will be MORE than happy to continue to make you look like a spineless coward (on that subject).

2) You said to her 'Pot, Kettle, Black.'. And she was talking about hate speech - not hateful speech. So, for you to accurately say 'Pot, Kettle, Black'...you have to prove Lesh perpetrated hate speech against non-progressives.

I will ask again,

No need for this to go on and on. The fact that you cannot provide said proof...it automatically destroys your above post.

BTW...you are SO easy to make look childish/erroneous.

I just posed it, you hack.

Now go feel your unwarranted "superiority" somewhere else.

And a felon is someone convicted of a felony.

I will ask again,

I will ask again,

1) I cannot talk about that subject in this thread - off topic. But if you want to go back to the other thread in question...I will be MORE than happy to continue to make you look like a spineless coward (on that subject).

I will ask again,

Your entire post was:

'Will you stop being hateful towards non-progressives?

Pot, Kettle, Black.'

I doubt most people would take that as 'posing'...but an accusation.

So, you cannot find ANY hate speech from Lesh - as I have asked you several times and you provided ZIP.

Thus your 'Pot, Kettle, Black' accusation was TOTALLY erroneous.

So noted.

As for the 'felony' stuff...wow, that REALLY got under your skin.
But, like i said, that is off-topic and I am in enough hot water with the mods as is. You will have to find that old thread and re-start it (if it means SO much to you). I will not discuss it here again.

We are done here, for now.

Have a wonderful day.

Last edited:

You're not required to like my posts.

I don't care.

Ummmm...you seem a reasonably bright fellow. Surely you realize that by reading and answering my post, you just proved that you, in fact, DO care about what I say.

It is impossible to respond to something you care nothing for.

So, I suggest if you want to at least give the impression that you don't care about what I type to you...I strongly suggest you not answer said posts.

Just sayin'.

As for your post - I was trying to give you a chance to seem reasonable. To judge all of American society on one, right-wing, chat forum is utter nonsense.

But if that is what you want to do--go right ahead.

Have a nice day.

The 49 people praying in that mosque were not guilty of ANY crimes.

You're condoning murder in just the same way that Germans condoned what the Nazis did to the Jews in the 30s.

There was ALWAYS rationalization and "justification" and victim blaming

You people are going down a very dangerous road...and some of the off ramps lead to Jews being killed and hispanics being killed.and on and on...

Remember. Hitler didn't only kill Jews. He killed Roma (Gypsies) and homosexuals and political opponents...pretty much anyone that wasn't part of THAT particular "Cult of Personality"
Yes he did and thats what muslims do have you ever heard of the grand mufti hes was the muslim leader of the middle east who worked with hiltler even served in the german army guess what his goals were pinhead did you know that saddams political party was based on the nazi party and it showed

I will ask again,

I will ask again,

Your entire post was:

'Will you stop being hateful towards non-progressives?

Pot, Kettle, Black.'

I doubt most people would take that as 'posing'...but an accusation.

So, you cannot find ANY hate speech from Lesh - as I have asked you several times and you provided ZIP.

Thus your 'Pot, Kettle, Black' accusation was TOTALLY erroneous.

So noted.

As for the 'felony' stuff...wow, that REALLY got under your skin. Perfect.
But, like i said, that is off-topic and I am in enough hot water with the mods as is. You will have to find that old thread and re-start it (if it means SO much to you). I will not discuss it here again.

Have a wonderful day.

I didn't say hate speech, i said hateful, and I linked him/her/it being hateful towards someone.

You are in "hot water" with the mods probably because you are nothing more than a hack "gotcha" artist who couldn't debate something on the merits if you had a gun pointed to your head.

It’s all the left is is haters. Look at them pointing fingers in here. Gaslighting
Hate is bipartisan.
Hate is made up and it begins with leftists
Made up? Nah man. You just made that up. Hate is when a person gets angry and froths over the actions of their boogeyman, it drives people to do crazy stuff including being unfairly dishonest about people they dont know except through a sharply biased filter. The far right hates a lot of stuff. The far left hates a lot of stuff. Most of us try not to hate but its mostly an emotion that comes on it's own sometimes and needs to be thoughtfully managed and resolved.
------------------------ nothing wrong with the emotion of HATE until it become VIOLENT Actions . Anyway , I learned that at an early age with 'sticks and stones' Rhymes .
Hate is unhealthy to let simmer and its immoral to dishonestly cultivate it against a people. Dishonestly is immoral too but people dont seem to care about that when it's their own.
------------------------------------------- hate , no matter how it is defined is simply a personal opinion and personal EMOTION and is no ones business so long as it is is simply nonviolent HATE 'doctor phi' err i mean Grainbelly .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back