Time to Take Down the Rainbow Flag

So do it. Get the "rainbow flag" taken down.

Start a campaign. Spread the word, make a fuss. Get your voice heard, and see how many people stand with you.

Have some fucking balls and do something about it, rather than whining about it on the internet. If enough people agree with you, then maybe it'll happen.

The thing is, on some level you guys realize that you've already lost. You're a small minority. You don't have the balls to stand up for your convictions because you know you'll just confirm that the tide of public opinion has passed you by.
No, we're not a "small minority" which is why you loons have to get activist judges to push this shit on us.

:lol:

Then prove it. Organize.

Make your voices heard in the public square. Make a fuss, start a movement. If you've really got the support that you think you have, it should be easy.

It's not easy when you're dealing with tyrants. The only thing you fascists understand is violence and death. And you really don't even understand that very well, until it happens to you.

:lol::lol::lol:

Of course, I forget how incredibly persecuted you think you are.

well did someone hit a nerve? the nasty has come out

We the people need to start a petition on it

I'll check it out how to start one.

Since we are hating on flags. that one shouldn't be left out now should it:hellno:
You do that. Roll on it, Stephanie.

One question tho....where is this flag that you want to take down? Need to be specific for your cute little petition.

Well, only if she's trying to get a legal petition signed. I'd recommend she get her feet wet with an unofficial petition in order to get a movement going.

Baby steps. It takes time to get a grassroots movement going.
Oh please, lol. The thought of you telling anybody what to do gives me uncontrollable giggles.

Well, it is what I do for a living.

She's welcome to ignore my advice.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa.....

But the CONCEPT of embedding beliefs about homosexuality into state govt which are FAITH BASED.

I completely disagree (not about the actual flying of the flag). 180 degrees the opposite. The embedded beliefs of the States(that couples of the same sex can't have the same benefits or even call their unions "Marriage") are the ones imposed on us by Faith Based Religion.

I am saying what is being done is EVEN MORE IMPOSING than just a symbolic Flag --
It is the govt endorsing a faith-based BELIEF in homosexuality as protected behavior
instead of keeping creeds and beliefs out of state policies and institutions

Again...imo..it is the Feds insisting on Constitutional Rights and Liberties be given to a minority group of people who were being deny them, mostly by Christian Creeds and Beliefs that have penetrated state policies..

Since we are hating on flags. that one shouldn't be left out now should it:hellno:

One question tho....where is this flag that you want to take down? Need to be specific for your cute little petition.

Well, only if she's trying to get a legal petition signed. I'd recommend she get her feet wet with an unofficial petition in order to get a movement going.

Petitions, lol. Aren't you the same guy who last night was squealing because he thought I was going to get my friends and start shooting?

Seriously. Dickless. Loser.

Start a campaign. Spread the word, make a fuss. Get your voice heard, and see how many people stand with you.

Have some fucking balls and do something about it, rather than whining about it on the internet. If enough people agree with you, then maybe it'll happen.

The thing is, on some level you guys realize that you've already lost. You're a small minority. You don't have the balls to stand up for your convictions because you know you'll just confirm that the tide of public opinion has passed you by.
No, we're not a "small minority" which is why you loons have to get activist judges to push this shit on us.

Then prove it. Organize.

Make your voices heard in the public square. Make a fuss, start a movement. If you've really got the support that you think you have, it should be easy.

It's not easy when you're dealing with tyrants. The only thing you fascists understand is violence and death. And you really don't even understand that very well, until it happens to you.

So, in your opinion, calling KG out on her delusions of persecution is "nasty" - but her calling me a "dickless loser" is fine.

You guys crack me up.

Oh please, lol. The thought of you telling anybody what to do gives me uncontrollable giggles.

no kidding. good grief.

I'm not for banning any flags. but I figured it's time to fight fire with fire and throw this crap back in the left/libs/democrats faces. as we see some didn't take it too well. it's that: do as I say not as we do Bullshit
Typical from two faced hypocrites

Petitions, lol. Aren't you the same guy who last night was squealing because he thought I was going to get my friends and start shooting?

Then prove it. Organize.

So, in your opinion, calling KG out on her delusions of persecution is "nasty" - but her calling me a "dickless loser" is fine.

You guys crack me up.

The difference is..you ARE a dickless loser.

no kidding. good grief.

I'm not for banning any flags. but I figured it's time to fight fire with fire and throw this crap back in the left/libs/democrats faces

So fucking do it, instead of just whining about it.

Seriously. "Throw it in our faces".

Then prove it. Organize.

You guys crack me up.

The difference is..you ARE a dickless loser.

Funny coming from a christ stained trailer dweller

Mmmmm kay. What State Capitol or monument is it flying over again?

white-house-rainbow-2.jpg

I can help you with that.

Step one: Get a piece of paper
Step Two: Write down what you want the petition to say
Step Three: go out and ask people to sign it.

In front of the local supermarket seems a popular place.

Yep, even the liberal state of California voted DOWN homosexual marriage. and they went and found some JUDGE to strike the people votes and Voices.
so that is enough reason to abolish that flag. they are FASCIST, bullies and crooked Back stabbing snakes

Ah so you are saying that the Rainbow Flag represents the group that successfully fought for the Constitutional Rights of Americans, who you call bullies and fascists, since you can no longer legally force them not to get married.

All this talk about protesting got me thinking: What right does anyone have to put fast food joints all along my route to work? They don't serve anything I can safely consume, but the advertising tells me that, not only are there attractive, scantily clad women eating there, but the food is the best I'll ever have. The only exception is Burger King: their food looks like shit and they have a creepy, hollow, lifeless mannequin as their mascot. Good on you, Burger King! :thup:
So now I am going to protest Carl's Jr, et al:
Hey, Carl's Jr [and other fast food joints that aren't Carl's Jr, but not Burger King]: Screw you! I will not eat there, even though the food looks great and I'm convinced an attractive, half naked woman will be in your restaurant if I were to visit one of them. Take that! :exclaim:

Who needs this crap:
66f79de86bdb26fbbbad73234c081c45d036e472ca5022ad66a77798edd06022._UY363_CR0,0,484,363_.

Or this:
carls.jpg

Not me. I'm a Hard Truth Soldier! :thup:

Wait - The gay couples were violent towards you and killed you?

When did this happen?

Did you document it on YouTube to go with the petition?

Wait - The gay couples were violent towards you and killed you?

When did this happen?

Did you document it on YouTube to go with the petition?
What are you yammering about? You sound insane.

You said we wouldn't understand violence and death unless it happened to us, implying that it has happened to you.

It does go a long way towards explaining how gay rights ruined your marriage.

You said we wouldn't understand violence and death unless it happened to us, implying that it has happened to you.

It does go a long way towards explaining how gay rights ruined your marriage.
Er...no, I did not imply that. Try just reading the words instead of adding your own...whatever that is, lol.

Forum List

Back