Tina Fey Warns College-Educated Women ‘Gains We’ve Made…Are Under Attack’

I'm a mother who undertook the job willingly, gladly, and with my eyes wide open.

You guys can't debate the reality, so you come up with this pablum about motherhood as the gateway to sainthood.

Ever hear of Casey Anthony? Diane Downs? Susan Smith? Andrea Yates?

Tell me some more about those nurturers, mentors, teachers, and protectors.

Giving birth does not endow a woman with those qualities; she either chooses to be those things or she doesn't.

You're confusing motherhood with psychotic killers.

Fuckwit, those psychotic killers were mothers.

Maybe they just needed to be lectured a little more by the likes of you about the joys of motherhood.

You need to relax, you start that shit and I'll return it tenfold. You pick four insane women and try to sell it off as a reason for abortion. You're grasping

No, I am providing evidence that being pregnant or giving birth does not make a woman a good mother.

You want to force those who don't want to to nurture a life for 9 months. I know that you can't force someone to care about a person.

You're getting tiresome, literally

You do not have to answer. Really.

Your brainless selfishness has robbed you of any humanity you may have once had. Now you are just an illogical, self-obsessed ghoul. Congratulations.

I'm a mother....you're a selfish ghoul

I'm a mother who undertook the job willingly, gladly, and with my eyes wide open.

You guys can't debate the reality, so you come up with this pablum about motherhood as the gateway to sainthood.

Giving birth does not endow a woman with those qualities; she either chooses to be those things or she doesn't.

Maybe they just needed to be lectured a little more by the likes of you about the joys of motherhood.

You need to relax, you start that shit and I'll return it tenfold. You pick four insane women and try to sell it off as a reason for abortion. You're grasping

No, I am providing evidence that being pregnant or giving birth does not make a woman a good mother.

You want to force those who don't want to to nurture a life for 9 months. I know that you can't force someone to care about a person.

Nobody is implying that motherhood makes women great.
But rather that it is indeed a sacred state and should be honored.

If it's honored and women who are mothers are treated with dignity fewer of them would succumb to the leftist lie that babies are better off dead, and that single mothers are horrible people who torture their children, and therefore, just shouldn't have any kids.

If it's honored and women who are mothers are treated with dignity fewer of them would succumb to the leftist lie that babies are better off dead, and that single mothers are horrible people who torture their children, and therefore, just shouldn't have any kids.

If more took motherhood serious the world would be a better place

Your brainless selfishness has robbed you of any humanity you may have once had. Now you are just an illogical, self-obsessed ghoul. Congratulations.

I'm a mother....you're a selfish ghoul

Straw man again

It is untrue? Giving birth makes a woman a nurturer, a mentor, and a protector?

Explain how.

Do you know what a straw man is?

A straw man is a logical fallacy in which you change the argument of another to something that is more easily discredited.

Way to Google.

You are trying to address an argument I never made.

The baby killing bloc has to dehumanize and trivialize mothers, and motherhood, in order to promote baby killing while at the same time defending the depraved lifestyle that results in so many fatherless children.

The baby killing bloc has to dehumanize and trivialize mothers, and motherhood, in order to promote baby killing while at the same time defending the depraved lifestyle that results in so many fatherless children.

I left a very well paying career position to become a stay at home mom....I've never regretted it

"There's nothing special about motherhood! Any animal can do it! Why go through it? Just kill that thing and keep working for your pimp, ho!"

I left a very well paying career position to become a stay at home mom....I've never regretted it

And you should be praised instead of told it's "nothing special".

I don't need praise, it was a descion my husband I made, the winners are our chillldren

I don't need praise, it was a descion my husband I made, the winners are our chillldren
And yet you should be praised, and all mothers should be supported and lauded!

Missing the point entirely. It should be honored because the women who decide to be mothers, good mothers, not because nature dictates it, but because they love their families.

It's ass-backwards to laud motherhood by demanding that women go through it, whether they want to or not.

Straw man again

Explain how.

A straw man is a logical fallacy in which you change the argument of another to something that is more easily discredited.

Way to Google.

First of all, I am addressing you and Sassywhat'sherface.

So tell me what argument of YOURS that I am misrepresenting.

Oh Unkotore......

Here's a good example of a straw man argument.

In that I've never said babies are better off dead, or that single mothers are horrible peopele who shouldn't have kids.

Just thought you'd like to see this.

Straw man again

Explain how.

Way to Google.

Tell me what argument of mine you think you are responding to.

I like Tina Fey as a comedian and an actress. But I do believe she has gone off the deep end along with the rest of the liberal left when it comes to Trump.

Here is one statement from the article concerning her remarks. Once again women, who are not really a minority, plays victim. the last sentence is a pure implied lie, when do you think Fey went to PP for a pap smear? Or any woman for that matter? It is NOT what they do.

"Right now it's not just about fighting for progress," Fey said. "Gains we've made over the last hundred years are under attack. Luckily, Mike Pence isn't allowed to go down and shut down Planned Parenthood unless his wife goes with him. So, you know, if we can just keep Karen busy scrapbooking, we can all still get pap smears."

Let's all be scared that Trump and Pence are not going to allow women to kill their unborn child, the monsters.

Tina Fey Warns College-Educated Women ‘Gains We’ve Made…Are Under Attack’

She's unemployed huh?

Explain how.

Way to Google.

That's nice. You make the charge and refuse to back it up with evidence. And you want to spout off about "logic."

Maybe you should argue the way you have sex- all by yourself. That way you can play both sides.

Forced servitude? Good gawd you're a fucking loon.

Carrying a baby is work? Are you going to deny that?

Forcing one to carry a baby is forced servitude.

Using your illogic, forcing one to take care of a new born is forced servitude.

Who is forced to take care of a newborn? They can be given over to the care of a nanny, a grandma, given up for adoption, etc.
So could the unborn child

No. That is a falsehood. An unborn child cannot be carried by anyone else. It is tied to the body of its natural mother, for good or ill. Only once it is born can a child be cared for by another.
So it is inconvenience that drives your abortion stand?

Way to Google.

That's nice. You make the charge and refuse to back it up with evidence. And you want to spout off about "logic."

Maybe you should argue the way you have sex- all by yourself. That way you can play both sides.

Answer the question.

Carrying a baby is work? Are you going to deny that?

Forcing one to carry a baby is forced servitude.

Using your illogic, forcing one to take care of a new born is forced servitude.

Who is forced to take care of a newborn? They can be given over to the care of a nanny, a grandma, given up for adoption, etc.
So could the unborn child

No. That is a falsehood. An unborn child cannot be carried by anyone else. It is tied to the body of its natural mother, for good or ill. Only once it is born can a child be cared for by another.
So it is inconvenience that drives your abortion stand?

No, it is objectivity. If a woman is the only one who can carry the baby, then she gets final say over it.

Way to Google.

Answer the question.

You're a demanding little child, aren't you? Stomp your feet, maybe that would work, or at least distract everyone from your lack of evidence at my so-called straw man argument.

Forum List

Back