Tina Fey Warns College-Educated Women ‘Gains We’ve Made…Are Under Attack’

13 or so years ago my birth control failed....today we have beautiful twin daughter's because we chose to be responsible

You're not the only one that has experienced that. Some people make a loving, unselfish choice. But I wouldn't have ever told you that you had to make that choice if you didn't feel that you could carry a baby for 9 months. Sorry, that's forced servitude; and you are more than an incubator. So your wants on the subject mattered.

Forced servitude? Good gawd you're a fucking loon.

Carrying a baby is work? Are you going to deny that?

Forcing one to carry a baby is forced servitude.

If that's the case, then a mother is a "slave" for many years after birth.

Not sure what is more offensive, your moral bankruptcy, abiding ignorance, or callous abuse of the English language.

A mother is not a slave, she is a nurturer, she's a mentor, she teaches, she guides, she listens, she protects and she loves with all her heart.

I thank God everyday for my mother and I thank Him for our children

You are a Hallmark card.

It's true for most, but not all. Romanticizing motherhood does us all a disservice.

13 or so years ago my birth control failed....today we have beautiful twin daughter's because we chose to be responsible

You're not the only one that has experienced that. Some people make a loving, unselfish choice. But I wouldn't have ever told you that you had to make that choice if you didn't feel that you could carry a baby for 9 months. Sorry, that's forced servitude; and you are more than an incubator. So your wants on the subject mattered.

Not sure what is more offensive, your moral bankruptcy, abiding ignorance, or callous abuse of the English language.

My moral bank is just fine.

Your use of the language is simply tainted by your value judgments on words. There is servitude entered into willingly, for pay or for love, and there is forced servitude.

You want pregnancy and motherhood to be a flower-filled walk in the park. It's work. It should be undertaken willingly.

Your brainless selfishness has robbed you of any humanity you may have once had. Now you are just an illogical, self-obsessed ghoul. Congratulations.

A mother is not a slave, she is a nurturer, she's a mentor, she teaches, she guides, she listens, she protects and she loves with all her heart.

You are a Hallmark card.

It's true for most, but not all. Romanticizing motherhood does us all a disservice.

I'm a mother....you're a selfish ghoul

Personal responsibility is a foreign concept to pro abortion advocates.

That's not true. What proCHOICE advocates understand is that punishing a woman for conception with an unwanted pregnancy is good for no one.

I know it's fashionable to portray every woman who gets an abortion as an irresponsible, selfish bitch, but sometimes birth control fails. And I know enough about human nature to know the kind of prenatal care likely to be sought by a woman who is resentfully carrying a forced pregnancy to term. I also know what is likely to be their lives if she keeps that unwanted child.

I don't see celibacy or unwanted children as the only alternatives. I understand your views may differ. In that case, be celibate or have your kids. I don't give a fuck.

Using your illogic, forcing one to take care of a new born is forced servitude.

Personal responsibility is a foreign concept to pro abortion advocates.

That's not true. What proCHOICE advocates understand is that punishing a woman for conception with an unwanted pregnancy is good for no one.

I know it's fashionable to portray every woman who gets an abortion as an irresponsible, selfish bitch, but sometimes birth control fails. And I know enough about human nature to know the kind of prenatal care likely to be sought by a woman who is resentfully carrying a forced pregnancy to term. I also know what is likely to be their lives if she keeps that unwanted child.

I don't see celibacy or unwanted children as the only alternatives. I understand your views may differ. In that case, be celibate or have your kids. I don't give a fuck.

Leave it to the pro-death ghouls to equate human life with punishment, and to gas on about "good for everyone" while forgetting who it most certainly is NOT good for.

Have you ever been pregnant?

Have you ever been logical?

That's a dodge. You can't speak to how punishing a pregnancy may or may not be. Here's a clue. It's not an afternoon nap.

Your illogic and blatant straw man is your fallacy, not a "dodge."

Your use of the language is simply tainted by your value judgments on words. There is servitude entered into willingly, for pay or for love, and there is forced servitude.

You want pregnancy and motherhood to be a flower-filled walk in the park. It's work. It should be undertaken willingly.

Your brainless selfishness has robbed you of any humanity you may have once had. Now you are just an illogical, self-obsessed ghoul. Congratulations.

You are a Hallmark card.

I'm a mother who undertook the job willingly, gladly, and with my eyes wide open.

You guys can't debate the reality, so you come up with this pablum about motherhood as the gateway to sainthood.

Ever hear of Casey Anthony? Diane Downs? Susan Smith? Andrea Yates?

Tell me some more about those nurturers, mentors, teachers, and protectors.

Giving birth does not endow a woman with those qualities; she either chooses to be those things or she doesn't.

Who is forced to take care of a newborn? They can be given over to the care of a nanny, a grandma, given up for adoption, etc.

Who is forced to take care of a newborn? They can be given over to the care of a nanny, a grandma, given up for adoption, etc.
So could the unborn child

You are a Hallmark card.

I'm a mother who undertook the job willingly, gladly, and with my eyes wide open.

You guys can't debate the reality, so you come up with this pablum about motherhood as the gateway to sainthood.

Giving birth does not endow a woman with those qualities; she either chooses to be those things or she doesn't.

You're confusing motherhood with psychotic killers.

So could the unborn child

No. That is a falsehood. An unborn child cannot be carried by anyone else. It is tied to the body of its natural mother, for good or ill. Only once it is born can a child be cared for by another.

You are a Hallmark card.

Fuckwit, those psychotic killers were mothers.

Maybe they just needed to be lectured a little more by the likes of you about the joys of motherhood.

You are a Hallmark card.

Straw man again

You are a Hallmark card.

Maybe they just needed to be lectured a little more by the likes of you about the joys of motherhood.

You need to relax, you start that shit and I'll return it tenfold. You pick four insane women and try to sell it off as a reason for abortion. You're grasping

You are a Hallmark card.

Straw man again

It is untrue? Giving birth makes a woman a nurturer, a mentor, and a protector?

Explain how.

You are a Hallmark card.

You call it "romanticizing". I call it "honoring" and "establishing a precedent that benefits society".

Mothers should be treasured and exhalted. When we discount the value of motherhood, we end up with a progressive society where women who have given given all to their children are mocked and exploited and where children are not taught to respect their mothers. In short, our society. Where a woman's primary and only value is as a sex kitten, and a voting bloc to promote abortion, which in turn kills children and protects the men who exploit them.

You are a Hallmark card.

Straw man again

Explain how.

Do you know what a straw man is?

You are a Hallmark card.

You need to relax, you start that shit and I'll return it tenfold. You pick four insane women and try to sell it off as a reason for abortion. You're grasping

No, I am providing evidence that being pregnant or giving birth does not make a woman a good mother.

You want to force those who don't want to to nurture a life for 9 months. I know that you can't force someone to care about a person.

No, I am providing evidence that being pregnant or giving birth does not make a woman a good mother.

You want to force those who don't want to to nurture a life for 9 months. I know that you can't force someone to care about a person.

You're getting tiresome, literally

You are a Hallmark card.

Straw man again

Explain how.

A straw man is a logical fallacy in which you change the argument of another to something that is more easily discredited.

Straw man again

Explain how.

A straw man is a logical fallacy in which you change the argument of another to something that is more easily discredited.

That sounds more like a liberal.

Forum List

Back