Tina Fey Warns College-Educated Women ‘Gains We’ve Made…Are Under Attack’

The vagina brigade keeps marching and demanding "free" abortion, which means not free to tax payers.

Still trying to make sense of the vagina costumes. They not only reduced women to being all about one body part (demeaning as hell) but they also look like they are re-creating the birth of some really ugly babies.

You just made me spit coffee all over my keyboard.[/QUOTE]

LOL, you're welcome!

Fuckwit, those psychotic killers were mothers.

Maybe they just needed to be lectured a little more by the likes of you about the joys of motherhood.

Maybe they needed to be lectured less by the likes of you about how only their own desires matter.

You get so angry about this subject that you don't even grasp what I am saying. I would not tell a woman that only her own desires matter, any more than I would tell her that I promise that motherhood is the right choice for her. That's the point; it's not up to me. Any type of persuasion by others is mere propaganda. The difference is that I respect that others make choices with which I may not agree, especially when all the responsibility falls on their shoulders.

Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting there's something wrong with ME for getting upset about the mass killing of millions of infants a year? REALLY?!

Sociopath much?

The mass killings of sentient children in Syria upset me much more.

Of course you can get upset. But when it gets in the way of comprehension, it's counterproductive. And you just did it again.

Then again, maybe it's not the anger that's doing it. Maybe you just suck at reading.

"In the way of comprehension" = You refuse to agree with me!

*yawn*

Then again, maybe the problem isn't that I can't read. Maybe the problem is you just don't comprehend how bloodlessly evil and repulsive you actually sound to people who don't believe they and their personal desires are the center of the universe.

Let me save you some time, Chuckles. There is literally nothing you can say, no sob story you can tell me about the "horrors" of having a baby because YOU fucked around when you knew that pregnancy was both an possibility and not a good life choice at this time, that is EVER going to make me go, "Oh,okay. I didn't realize how important it was to you to be able to kill an innocent child. You just go right on ahead." And there is nothing you are ever going to spew out that is EVER going to make me see this in any other terms.

And while you're congratulating yourself on how "logical and unemotional" you're being, please do consider that cold, hard, biological science is on MY side of this argument, not yours. At the point where you me-monkeys had to shift the focus of the debate to gabbling endlessly about "personhood", you conceded that ground forever.

You really have an anger problem.

Maybe they needed to be lectured less by the likes of you about how only their own desires matter.

You get so angry about this subject that you don't even grasp what I am saying. I would not tell a woman that only her own desires matter, any more than I would tell her that I promise that motherhood is the right choice for her. That's the point; it's not up to me. Any type of persuasion by others is mere propaganda. The difference is that I respect that others make choices with which I may not agree, especially when all the responsibility falls on their shoulders.

Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting there's something wrong with ME for getting upset about the mass killing of millions of infants a year? REALLY?!

Sociopath much?

The mass killings of sentient children in Syria upset me much more.

Of course you can get upset. But when it gets in the way of comprehension, it's counterproductive. And you just did it again.

Then again, maybe it's not the anger that's doing it. Maybe you just suck at reading.

"In the way of comprehension" = You refuse to agree with me!

*yawn*

Then again, maybe the problem isn't that I can't read. Maybe the problem is you just don't comprehend how bloodlessly evil and repulsive you actually sound to people who don't believe they and their personal desires are the center of the universe.

Let me save you some time, Chuckles. There is literally nothing you can say, no sob story you can tell me about the "horrors" of having a baby because YOU fucked around when you knew that pregnancy was both an possibility and not a good life choice at this time, that is EVER going to make me go, "Oh,okay. I didn't realize how important it was to you to be able to kill an innocent child. You just go right on ahead." And there is nothing you are ever going to spew out that is EVER going to make me see this in any other terms.

And while you're congratulating yourself on how "logical and unemotional" you're being, please do consider that cold, hard, biological science is on MY side of this argument, not yours. At the point where you me-monkeys had to shift the focus of the debate to gabbling endlessly about "personhood", you conceded that ground forever.

You really have an anger problem.

You really have an evil problem.

Forum List

Back