Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

WHY haven't you posted an image of this core from 9-11 yet?

WHY?

WHY?

You still haven't posted a picture of an intact concrete core from the period of 1980 through 2000.

why?

why?

why?

You still haven't given the length & width dimension of the local, express and freight elevators that fit inside your concrete core.

why?

why?

why?

You still haven't given us the names of the company, contractors, or subcontractors who did any concrete pours above grade level during the construction of the twins.

why?

why?

why?

Why? I'll tell you why. Because I don't need to in order to prove the concrete core. I have independently verified evidence of the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

And you have nothing except nonsense questions that have already been answered.

What nonsense. The core was hidden inside the building from 1980 until 9-11.

With violations of law the ex NYC mayor took the plans and 6,000 photo files so that is where the construction photos are that show the concrete core. That is where the correct elevator dimensions are too.

Mr. Paul Laffoley who worked for the engineers states Bin Laden Construction did the concrete. I feel I do remember the 1990 documentary the Dr. Ron Larsen Ph.D found evidence of mentioned that a Saudi contractor finished the concrete after the American contractor gave up because of job site security and secrecy.

Here is his update on the search for the 2, 1 hour VHS cassetes.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3

WHY?

WHY?

You still haven't posted a picture of an intact concrete core from the period of 1980 through 2000.

why?

why?

why?

You still haven't given the length & width dimension of the local, express and freight elevators that fit inside your concrete core.

why?

why?

why?

You still haven't given us the names of the company, contractors, or subcontractors who did any concrete pours above grade level during the construction of the twins.

why?

why?

why?

Why? I'll tell you why. Because I don't need to in order to prove the concrete core. I have independently verified evidence of the concrete core.
paranoid delusions are NOT proof

WHY?

WHY?

why?

why?

why?

why?

why?

why?

why?

why?

why?

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

And you have nothing except nonsense questions that have already been answered.

What nonsense. The core was hidden inside the building from 1980 until 9-11.

With violations of law the ex NYC mayor took the plans and 6,000 photo files so that is where the construction photos are that show the concrete core. That is where the correct elevator dimensions are too.

Mr. Paul Laffoley who worked for the engineers states Bin Laden Construction did the concrete. I feel I do remember the 1990 documentary the Dr. Ron Larsen Ph.D found evidence of mentioned that a Saudi contractor finished the concrete after the American contractor gave up because of job site security and secrecy.

Here is his update on the search for the 2, 1 hour VHS cassetes.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3

Chris, according to you, the 23 express elevators were on the outside of the core of WTC2 since it was designed differently then WTC1.

Isn't this what you propose?

Here is a photo of the access to one of the 23 express elevators. This is supposedly WTC2according to you and your explanation.

So where is the long axis concrete core wall in this photo? Can you explain? Is it between the "white columns" and the silver elevator facing? That would make the wall about 3' thick at it's base in order to fit between all the elevator shafts and the columns per the following photo.
elevator.jpg

No quote. It was information to Newsweek, not exact words that were printed.

So now you finally admit it. It WASN'T a quote from Robertson yet you lie and make it seem like it was.

That's pathetic.

No, I've always admitted it was not a direct quote. You wish I lied to serve the perps or want people to think it was a lie to serve the perps.

Agents have never posted a correction and if it was erroneous Robertson would demand it. Logically the telephone interview would be recorded. The technical details might be spread out over the interview. The reporter consolidates the engineers words into a concise, accurate statement and leaves out the quotations,

What is pathetic is that you continue to support secret methods of mass murder and have never shown this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

If I've lied, then you will be able to show the FEMA core on 9-11 in the core area.

No, not the misrepresentation showing a couple of elevator guide rails from the north side toppling.

You cannot so will not.

I can and do show the concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

Exactly as the engineer of record described it to Newsweek.

No, they did not quote him because they did not print his exact words. The article describes the core exactly as it was which completely agrees with other evidence and statements of authority, like Oxford.

Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992

Here is a photo of the access to one of the 23 express elevators. This is supposedly WTC2according to you and your explanation.

So where is the long axis concrete core wall in this photo? Can you explain? Is it between the "white columns" and the silver elevator facing? That would make the wall about 3' thick at it's base in order to fit between all the elevator shafts and the columns per the following photo.
elevator.jpg

What's the matter Chris? Can't come up with a workable description of WTC2's core? The one that was like a "pedestal" with a design tested in Cape Canaveral according to you?

Where were the express elevators located Chris? Inside or outside the core of WTC2?

You and your evasion. What's the matter gumjob? Can't come up with an image of the core you try to assert existed?

femacore.gif

of course an agent would never recognize that the ex NYC mayor took the building plans enabling NIST to conduct a forensic analysis of collapse WITHOUT plans.

Your support for secret methods of mass murder is sickening.

But of course you fail to post the images you say show steel core columns.

Agent, you are transparent. Either post an image of this core on 9-11,

femacore.gif

or forever be a dark cloud hiding secret methods of murder.

You and your evasion. What's the matter gumjob? Can't come up with an image of the core you try to assert existed?

femacore.gif

of course an agent would never recognize that the ex NYC mayor took the building plans enabling NIST to conduct a forensic analysis of collapse WITHOUT plans.

Your support for secret methods of mass murder is sickening.

Where were the elevators of WTC2 located Chris? Inside or outside your core? Or maybe you just don't have a clue and are just making things up?
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back