Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

You are a crimnal traitor and the fact I post evidence that is independently verified proves the concrete core. You behavior attempting to support the FEMA deception proves you are a treasonous agent. No one is delusional here.

The perps need you to assert that I am delusional in order to evade justice and protect their secret methods of mass murder.

If this wasn't true, you could post an image of this core from 9-11.

femacore.gif

and I wouldn't be able to post an image of the concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

Just like the photo shows Chris.
elevatoraccess.jpg

3' thick concrete core wall?????

You're nuts.
:lol:

Locate the outside of the elevator door. It's a lot further than 3 feet. More like 8.
The last person you can see is in the elevator agent.

You're a moron. Anyone can see that the DOORS of the elevator are right where I locate them. If you want to disprove me, please show with an edited photo where you think the doors end and quit using text.

You'll end up looking the fool yet again.

If that is true you can point out the steel core columns here.

southcorestands.gif

If what you say is true, you should be able to fit the elevators and all the other items into your concrete core.

Something you have yet to provide because you KNOW it can't be done. That means your core is physically impossible.

On the other hand, the concrete core is independently verified and is umistakably seen as concrete in 9-11 photos. Agents try to get people to make the mistake of not realizing what is quite obvious so their masters can destroy the Consitution from their positions as infiltrators of government.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick,

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Please show me one of the above references that says the concrete core was as you say it was. Show me where they say it had 17' x 12' concrete walls at it's base. Show me where they say it tapered to 2' thick at the top. Show me where they say it had 6" diameter rebar. Show me where they say the box columns were attached to the core with long bolts. Show me where they say the towers cores were designed differently because of renters complaining about elevator access. Show me where they say the "elevator guide rail support steel" was bolted to the inner walls of the core.

Please show me the WTC documents the ex mayor took from the NYC offices.

You are asking the wrong person agent . . . but then you know that.

No moron. You are claiming that they all independently verify YOUR CORE. I want you to show me where any of your cited references such as Robertson or Domel say they agree your core was a concrete rectangle with 17' and 12' thick walls at it's base. I want you to show me where they agree that it tapered to 2' thick walls at the top.

Where do they say any of this.

Yup. You are definitely correct there. I AM asking the wrong person as you don't seem to know a damn thing about the towers given your latest screw-ups and claims.

Yup. You are definitely correct there. I AM asking the wrong person as you don't seem to know a damn thing about the towers given your latest screw-ups and claims.

Your misrepresentations are exposed. You are asking the wrong person for documentation. Your misrepresentations, manipulations and evasions are obvious here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2585693-post7386.html

Your misrepresentations are exposed. You are asking the wrong person for documentation. Your misrepresentations, manipulations and evasions are obvious here.

you are nothing but a delusional deadbeat moron
get off the internet and pay your back child support

You've been owned "hat truss idiot".

The fact is you know nothing of the towers and continue to make shit up.

That is a FACT.

Yeah. The core was designed to take wind all the loads. What a friggin' moron.

You have no logical explanations for the FEMA deception. It does not work here or anywhere agent. You failed to show how the connections to the hat truss were configured to the core columns beow it. You failed to describe the functionality of the moment frames.

You are a fraud agent. You are long ago overwhelmed in your efforst to misrepresent that which actually stood, a concrete core, as elevator guide rail support steel.

The concrete core limited sway and acting as the bearing structure for the hat truss. Moment frames and hat trusses do not work well on that scale with similar materials. Moment frames convert sway forces to compression . . . on the concrete core. The hat truss transfers them from the perimeter columns and momemt frames.

Having the hat truss bearing on the non compressable concrete when preussures caused sway, added huge resistence to sway and the tight connection from the steel exoskeleton to the concrete core eliminated torsion, which was and is the main problem with long or tall steel structures. Steel flexes a great deal.

The Steel Tacoma Narrrows Bridge flexed and collapses in 42 MPH wind. The Twins were over twice as tall, twice as wide, fastened at one end only, extending over 1/4 mile into the sky, loaded with hundreds of thousands of tons and expected to survive a 120mph wind.

You must think Americans are incredibly stupid. I know the perps do.

Last edited:
You have no logical explanations for the FEMA deception

the logical explanation is there was no FEMA deception.:cuckoo:

you are just a complete fucking delusional moron and made it up. did you come up with a source for your stupid fucking "elevator guide rail support steel" claim yet? i've only been asking for it since 2009. its just more bullshit you make up as you go along.... :eusa_whistle:

you are just a complete fucking delusional moron and made it up. did you come up with a source for your stupid fucking "elevator guide rail support steel" claim yet? i've only been asking for it since 2009. its just more bullshit you make up as you go along.... :eusa_whistle:

If that was the case then you could show this core on 9-11

femacore.gif

All agents have failed.

WHY can't you produce official plans?

WHY?

If that was the case then you could show this core on 9-11
how many times does it have to be done before you admit it, fucking moron

Forum List

Back