Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Text assertions only expose your agenda.

Independently verified evidence of the concrete core establish there was a concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Independently verified evidence of the concrete core establish there was a concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Diseased Null Poster:

This is the same complete fucking bullshit you have repeatedly posted to no effect, you scumbag jackoff.

When a fucking skell fuck like you who cannot even be bothered to support his own children resorts to that kind of crap, you earn only universal contempt. Up to five medals of contempt, shitbreath. You're "worth" double, easily, twatstain.

Eat shit, you lowlife fuckstick.

Islamoshit did the attacks, retard.

Diseased Null Poster:

This is the same complete fucking bullshit you have repeatedly posted to no effect, you scumbag jackoff.

When a fucking skell fuck like you who cannot even be bothered to support his own children resorts to that kind of crap, you earn only universal contempt. Up to five medals of contempt, shitbreath. You're "worth" double, easily, twatstain.

Since you are an agent protecting the infiltrators of the US gov that work to destroy the US Constitution and our way of life, you, logically of course, will not recognize evidence that is independently verified.

You forgot to read my sig.

Last edited:

Robertson is verified by

Show us where Robertson says there was a core with 17' and 12' thick core walls at it's base and that this core tapered to 2' thick at the top.

Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of
Show us where Domel says there was a core with 17' and 12' thick core walls at it's base and that this core tapered to 2' thick at the top.

If you can't provide this information, then they do NOT verify your core as you claim it existed.

Last edited:

Robertson is verified by

Show us where Robertson says there was a core with 17' and 12' thick core walls at it's base and that this core tapered to 2' thick at the top.

Show us where Domel says there was a core with 17' and 12' thick core walls at it's base and that this core tapered to 2' thick at the top.

If you can't provide this information, then they do NOT verify your core as you claim it existed.

the Newsweek article does not go into detail.

If you cannot provide official plans then your completely unsupported claim of steel core columns, other than the FEMA misinformation is just that. MISINFORMATION.

This image shows the 17 foot thick core base wall of WTC 1.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

Robertson is verified by

the Newsweek article does not go into detail.

So you cannot claim that they verify your core idiot. You cannot prove to me that Robertson told the reporter there was a core. Sorry, but that's the way it works here in the real world. As of right now, you only have assumptions made by you. Please provide the proff that Robertson told her that and that she did not right that on her own. You ASSUME Robertson told the reporter that information. The problem is, she may have read the Oxford book and got her information from there. The only way you can prove your assumption that he told her that information is to ask her OR ask Robertson. Until that happens, you have no case. Until you provide proof, it's still up in the air and you can't claim one way or the other.

If you cannot provide official plans then your completely unsupported claim of steel core columns, other than the FEMA misinformation is just that. MISINFORMATION.
Is that how you divert attention from your core? The problem is this Chris. I am proving YOUR concrete core wrong, not proving the steel core correct. I don't need plans to prove your core did not exist. I just use your information. The concrete core you say existed is a

PHYSICAL IMPOSSIBILITY

based upon the information you provided throughout your career as a liar. You cannot prove my information regarding this incorrect. You can't even draw a scaled drawing drawing showing how it all fit because you know it can't.

This image shows the 17 foot thick core base wall of WTC 1.

Incorrect according to these pictures. NOT A core wall put gypsum planking:
utilityhallway-1.jpg

4255.jpg

Here is the concrete. Observe the 3x7' utility hallway running the length of the massive core wall.

Why can't you show diagonal braces in the core from construction or any core columns on 9-11 in the core?

WHY?

What is the matter with you? Don't you know 3,000 people were murdered in 20 seconds in what has been termed a collapse?

Where are the official plans? WHy haven't you posted a source for them IF you insist on ignoring the violations of law that deprive the public of building plans?

WHY?

Here is the concrete. Observe the 3x7' utility hallway running the length of the massive core wall.

Wrong again weasel.

Here are CLEAR photographs that show what REALLY is in that photo:
4255.jpg

5435.jpg

What you claim is a concrete wall is nothing more than gypsum planking that surrounded the express elevators.

What you claim is a 3'x7' access hallway in the core is nothing more than a missing gypsum plank. I can SEE them clearly in my two photos.

What a deceptive little twat you are. You ALWAYS try and mislead people by using blurry/distant photos and then try and twist what is actually there. You can't be trusted.

:lol:

No, the image I post is after the gypsum is removed. I think it was a hallway and the 3x7' utility corridor was acessed during construction through it. The gypsum blocked it from public awareness.

Why can't you show diagonal braces in the core from construction or any core columns on 9-11 in the core?

WHY?

What is the matter with you? Don't you know 3,000 people were murdered in 20 seconds in what has been termed a collapse?

Where are the official plans? WHy haven't you posted a source for them IF you insist on ignoring the violations of law that deprive the public of building plans?

WHY?

No, the image I post is after the gypsum is removed. I think it was a hallway and the 3x7' utility corridor was acessed during construction through it. The gypsum blocked it from public awareness.
you "think" wrong
that is, if you actually "think" at all

Diseased Null Poster:

Since you are an agent protecting the infiltrators of the US gov that work to destroy the US Constitution and our way of life, you, logically of course, will not recognize evidence that is independently verified.

You forgot to read my sig.

Since you are a completely dishonest apologist for the fucking Islamoshit that committed the terrorist attacks, your compulsive and ceaseless lies about everything associated with the attacks of 9/11/2001, you filthy shit-stained cowardly twat, makes youn unworthy of anything but revulsion and contempt.

You give aid and comfort to the evil fucking Muslim shit-suckers that committed these attacks, you lowlife puke. You don't recognize how much of an ass you are. You rancid scumbag.

And no. I don't read your asshole sig-line musings, pussy. I only skim your retarded posts to the extent I desire to expose you again and again.

There is not one intelligent reasonable person on planet Earth who buys anything shit like you says, fuckstick. Other than a few of your retarded traitorous filthy lying 9/11 Troofer fellow shit, not one person has ever been convinced by any of your incoherent mutterings.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So now you're saying that there was gypsum planking covering the hallway opening?!?!?!?!

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Your a damn moron!!!

So now you're saying that there was gypsum planking covering the hallway opening?!?!?!?!

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Your a damn moron!!!

and he admits that he "thinks" it was a hallway
no one else does

Chris,

What is the minimum size an elevator would need to be to fit 50 people?

Can you answer that honestly?

This is not about elevators gumjob. This is about the core structure and it should be very easy for you to post an image of this core on 9-11 IF it existed.

femacore.gif

WHY haven't you done that.

No agents, you cannot answer that he has, they have been posted, or that I have posted them.

Post it traitors.

This is not about elevators gumjob. This is about the core structure and it should be very easy for you to post an image of this core on 9-11 IF it existed.

femacore.gif

WHY haven't you done that.

No agents, you cannot answer that he has, they have been posted, or that I have posted them.

Post it traitors.

You would like to think it wasn't about the elevators, but it is.

They prove that your core is a

PHYSICAL IMPOSSIBILITY

and that you know this which is why you refuse to draw a scaled drawing of the lobby.

You can't fit everything that was there into your core. That makes it not possible and your core a bunch of bullshit.

Chris,

What are the minimum dimensions for a space (elevator) that would fit 50 people standing next to each other.

Answer the question honestly.

If you can that is.

Please explain. I see you skipped right over this when asked before. Now you say there WAS gypsum planking in the core?

And that it blocked the entranceway of your supposed 3' x 7' access hallway???

I gotta hear this one.

Please explain. I see you skipped right over this when asked before. Now you say there WAS gypsum planking in the core?

And that it blocked the entranceway of your supposed 3' x 7' access hallway???

I gotta hear this one.

The area in question is not inside the core. It is the hallway into the core which was 17 feet long. I have never said the elevator shafts were not covered with gypsum.

What I've said is that in your early photos the gypsum is not removed to show the concrete structure outside the hallway. In this one the gypsum is removed and the 3x7 hallway running the length of the massive core base wall is located and annoted in the full size image.

You subterfuge shows you cannot produce an image from 9-11 showing this core.

femacore.gif

What I have said is that this image of the concrete core does not show gypsum standing after hundreds of thousands of tons of steel has crashed over it.

You cannot produce a construction photo showing the supposed steel core columns with their needed interconnecting diagonal braces and gusset plates.

WHY?

You cannot produce anything showing that there are official plans available.

WHY?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back