Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

No, the image I post is after the gypsum is removed. I think it was a hallway and the 3x7' utility corridor was acessed during construction through it. The gypsum blocked it from public awareness.

Please explain. I see you skipped right over this when asked before. Now you say there WAS gypsum planking in the core?

And that it blocked the entranceway of your supposed 3' x 7' access hallway???

I gotta hear this one.

:lol:

The area in question is not inside the core. It is the hallway into the core which was 17 feet long. I have never said the elevator shafts were not covered with gypsum.

What I've said is that in your early photos the gypsum is not removed to show the concrete structure outside the hallway. In this one the gypsum is removed and the 3x7 hallway running the length of the massive core base wall is located and annoted in the full size image.

You're not making sense. How did the gypsum "cover" the the 3' x 7' hallway that it has now been removed and the 3' x 7' hallway is exposed?

From what you're saying, the 3' x 7' access hallway ran perpendicular (running the length of the concrete wall WITHIN the core wall) to the hallway that went THROUGH the core wall from the outside of the core wall to inside the core. Is that correct?

Yes, the 3x7 hallran the length of the long axis core walls of WTC 1. Daylight shines through it.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

Yes, the 3x7 hallran the length of the long axis core walls of WTC 1. Daylight shines through it.

Explain how gypsum planking covered it then since you seem to think it hid the access hallway in some way that it was exposed when the planking was removed.
:eusa_whistle:

Chris,

How did 12 express elevators fit in the area circled by the blue ovals? Elevators that were designed to accommodate 50 people.
corelobby2hallwaysarea.png

According to your descriptions and claims, there was no room between the skylobby hallways and your concrete core wall.

If you cannot prove this incorrect, your core is a physical impossibility.

This is not about elevators gumjob. This is about the core structure and it should be very easy for you to post an image of this core on 9-11 IF it existed.

femacore.gif

WHY haven't you done that.

No agents, you cannot answer that he has, they have been posted, or that I have posted them.

Post it traitors.

You would like to think it wasn't about the elevators, but it is.

They prove that your core is a

PHYSICAL IMPOSSIBILITY

and that you know this which is why you refuse to draw a scaled drawing of the lobby.

You can't fit everything that was there into your core. That makes it not possible and your core a bunch of bullshit.

Elevators that you refuse to show your source of dimension source for cannot prove anything, so pretending that you've given your source of dimensions will not work.

You cannot show the core you say existed, but what can only be concrete is shown in many images from 9-11.

Independently verified evidence of the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Explain how gypsum planking covered it then since you seem to think it hid the access hallway in some way that it was exposed when the planking was removed.

Your subterfuge in the complete lack of any verified evidence of the steel core columns is obvious. It appears you've taken the confuser role in your misprision of treason.

A moronic approach that I can demonstrate by forming a similar idiotic question. "How does gypsum cover anything?"

The Twin Towers had a concrete core and the independently verified evidence proves it.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Chris,

How did 12 express elevators fit in the area circled by the blue ovals? Elevators that were designed to accommodate 50 people.

According to your descriptions and claims, there was no room between the skylobby hallways and your concrete core wall.

According to your claims this core existed.

femacore.gif

However, on 9-11 we always see an empty core. With your core that is impossible. This image is the real deal. your image is obsolete fakery.

spire_dust-3.jpg

With concrete surrounding the empty area or its structural components. In the above case, 3" rebar, about 50 pieces.

Last edited:
Elevators that you refuse to show your source of dimension source for cannot prove anything, so pretending that you've given your source of dimensions will not work.

It's easy to get them. Something YOU won't do because it'll destroy you and your bogus theory.

It's simple really. They had to design the express elevator to be able to hold 50 people. It's quite easy to come up with an area area that should hold 50 people. I can use that as a base. It's no different than you providing a drawing showing how the concert floors has explosives in them. Remember those drawings Chris?

I can also call the elevator manufacturer and get dimensions because I have the motor make and model used in the towers.

The capacity of the express elevators and the motors are FACT.

I'll get these dimensions and supply you with them so you have no excuse to layout the lobby level and prove me wrong.

Your subterfuge in the complete lack of any verified evidence of the steel core columns is obvious. It appears you've taken the confuser role in your misprision of treason.

A moronic approach that I can demonstrate by forming a similar idiotic question. "How does gypsum cover anything?"

The Twin Towers had a concrete core and the independently verified evidence proves it.

You're too stupid to understand your own idiocy. You claim the gypsum planking was REMOVED to expose the HALLWAY. That means the GYPSUM PLANKING was covering the opening. How did they get into the 3' x 7' access hallway if it was COVERED with planking?

That's like saying a door was exposed when someone took a wall in a house down. That means the door was blocked by the wall!!

What a moron.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chris,

According to your claims this core existed.

femacore.gif

However, on 9-11 we always see an empty core. With your core that is impossible. This image is the real deal. your image is obsolete fakery.

spire_dust-3.jpg

With concrete surrounding the empty area or its structural components. In the above case, 3" rebar, about 50 pieces.

Avoided the question and proof yet again. How did 12 express elevators fit in the areas circled with blue ovals?

THERE WAS NO ROOM!!!!!

You've made a grave mistake somewhere. Are you that pigheaded that you won't even see if this is a problem? You are after the truth right?

Hypothetical question Chris. What if I'm right? What if you've made up a core that doesn;t fit what was there?

Have you even laid this stuff out to see if it's physically possible to have existed?

Of course the perpetrators have you trying to evade and presenting somehow that elevators can mean something to the determination of the core structure so you can try and pretend I am evading.

I don't know or care about elevators and they don't matter

In order to establish the structural core you say existed, you need to post an image of it from 9-11. This is what you say it looked like.

femacore.gif

This is a piece of the concrte core wall of the WTC toppling into the core area.

core_animation_75.gif

In case that image is being blocked.

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww168/S_N_A_F_U/core_animation_75.gif

Last edited:
By the way Chris.

I have a telephone number for your friend Mr. Hill where he currently works.

I am calling him this afternoon to have little chat with him about you and your concrete core. I'm going to explain to him that you have posted his written and signed declaration, containing his engineering license number, in a public forum.

I'm going to explain that you have used this written declaration as proof of the existence of a rectangular concrete core that was 80' x 120' in size. That this core Mr. Hill has sworn to in this written statement was seen in this documentary you claimed existed had walls that were 17' and 12' thick at it's base. That this core tapered to 2' thick walls at the top. That the two cores were radically different and were designed differently because the renters complained about the access to the elevators in WTC1. That the documentary discussed Cape Canaveral as the test design for WTC2.

Plus much. much more.

I'm SURE he'll be very interested in what you have said.

I'll post about the conversation after I have it.

Of course the perpetrators have you trying to evade and presenting somehow that elevators can mean something to the determination of the core structure so you can try and pretend I am evading.

And THAT's what your problem is. You're fixated on proving the core did NOT have 47 core columns.

The problem is I am questioning YOUR core. I am proving the fact that YOUR core is a physical impossibility and that you are making a HUGE mistake and wasting your time on something that is incorrect.

The express elevators only prove the fact that YOUR CORE IS A PHYSICAL IMPOSSIBILITY. That's a fact.

Why haven't you laid it out to see if I am correct or not. What are you afraid of. If you lay it out and it all fits, that's to your advantage. Another feather in your cap. More proof.

Again.

What if I am correct?

In order to establish the structural core you say existed, you need to post an image of it from 9-11. This is what you say it looked like.

Just so you get it through your thick skull, I'm not using the elevators to prove the steel core existed. I'm using them to prove your concrete core DIDN'T exist. You have yet to prove otherwise which means you have no evidence to go against what I say.

Case closed.

Pretending to be a moron that misses my point over and over just further proves you are an agent working to conceal treason. You have always failed to identify your sources of dimensions for elevators. You refuse to recognize the violations of law that enable your unsupported argument.

You've failed to do something that is the easiest possible IF there were steel core columns. That is to post an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

Here is the west core wall of WTC 1 standing to the left of the spire. There was only one spire and it was outside the core area as shown.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

The information from the engineer of record of record in the days after 9-11 verifies that there was a concrete core in each tower.

You have no evidence agent.

Last edited:

The information from the engineer of record of record in the days after 9-11 verifies that there was a concrete core in each tower.

The engineer of record of record, you retard you retard did not "say" the crap you attribute to him.

Thus your deliberate lies do not "verify" ANYthing, you scumbag you scumbag.

Go out and do some panhandling, you diseased twat diseased twat. Support your own children.

Here is the west core wall of WTC 1 standing to the left of the spire. There was only one spire and it was outside the core area as shown.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

please show WHERE in that photo your alleged "concrete core" is

everyone else sees a dust cloud and STEEL CORE COLUMNS

The engineer of record of record, you retard you retard did not "say" the crap you attribute to him.

Go out and do some panhandling, you diseased twat diseased twat. Support your own children.

Show me a functional court of law and I'll show you the fact that the county that colludes with courts actually owes me many times more than I owe it.

MUNICIPAL FAILURE TO APPEAR ON SUBPOENA
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1962601-post3635.html
WELFARE FRAUD CREATES CHILD SUPPORT
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802693-post2845.html
CITIZENS OF 9th CIRCUIT DEPRIVED OF DUE PROCESS, PETITION FOR ENBANC HEARING
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802123-post2829.html
MOTION QUASH CONTEMPT, ESTOPPEL
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802288-post2836.html
estopped

One of the ideas of the false social group is to overwhelm US citizens attempting to defend and support the US Consitution with evidence and reason. I would suggest the viewer examine the number of agents I must oppose alone with evidence and reason and that the postings may not be technically perfect.

Show me a functional court of law and I'll show you the fact that the county that colludes with courts actually owes me many times more than I owe it.

estopped

One of the ideas of the false social group is to overwhelm US citizens attempting to defend and support the US Consitution with evidence and reason. I would suggest the viewer examine the number of agents I must oppose alone with evidence and reason and that the postings may not be technically perfect.

the actual reason you lose in Court, so regularly, asshole, is because you are wrong in almost every imaginable way.

You read words with no hope of comprehension.

IF one were to take a thimble -- the kind with the little dimples in them to aid gripping things --
mother_daughter_thimbles.jpg
-- your actual comprehension of the shit you blither and blather and bleat about so vociferously wouldn't fill the tiniest little dimple.

You are an idiot hoping by the grace of God and serious study to someday qualify as a moron.

You would mis represent that there was a court. The US codes, laws were not observed by judges, who cannot actually qualify as such without recognizing, folowing and upholding laws.

usdistcrt.jud.a.collins.jpg

I was forced to file a formal pleading with the court clerk, not mentioned in the US codes.

cm10-00040face2-18-10.jpg

You will notice that the notice from the clerks here refers to a "CV" case, meaing "civil". The US codes we were acting pursuant to are criminal and the criminal court clearks recognized that and filed our "In Re" or information under "criminal miscellaneous". The chief judge reassigned their duty of apprehending and stopping treason to civil prosecution.

usdist.cv10-1634ua.005.jpg

No court there, we see unlawful behavior. The perps would like that so you will not notice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back