Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

fis said:
ALL THE EVIDENCE WAS RETURNED. what part of the word "all" dont you understand?

But now, four boxes of the papers - which contain Giuliani's public appearances from 1994 up until 2001 - are in the city's archives after having been processed by the privately funded Rudolph W. Giuliani Center for Urban Affairs.

What part of four boxes do you not understand . . . agent?

Eventually is not now, liar.

now is not 2003,when the article was written. you fucking moron!! :lol:

Over time, the records were microfilmed and returned to the city archives.
AP IMPACT: Giuliani secretive as mayor - USATODAY.com

now where is proof of your claim that these records contained photos of the concrete core and the blueprints for the world trade center? :cuckoo:

fis said:
ALL THE EVIDENCE WAS RETURNED. what part of the word "all" dont you understand?

But now, four boxes of the papers - which contain Giuliani's public appearances from 1994 up until 2001 - are in the city's archives after having been processed by the privately funded Rudolph W. Giuliani Center for Urban Affairs.

What part of four boxes do you not understand . . . agent?

Eventually is not now, liar.

now is not 2003,when the article was written. you fucking moron!! :lol:

Over time, the records were microfilmed and returned to the city archives.
AP IMPACT: Giuliani secretive as mayor - USATODAY.com

now where is proof of your claim that these records contained photos of the concrete core and the blueprints for the world trade center? :cuckoo:
hey, dipshit(christophera), notice how that story still resides on the original server?

fiz said:
now where is proof of your claim that these records contained photos of the concrete core and the blueprints for the world trade center?

If you had access to them and they showed steel core collumns you would have them to make your point, that you so rarely mention, because it's so ridiculous to make the claim there were steel core columns inthe core area AFTER no images of steel core columns in the core area ever found.

The only core that can be proven is a rectangular concrete tube.

southcorestands.gif

fiz said:
now where is proof of your claim that these records contained photos of the concrete core and the blueprints for the world trade center?

If you had access to them and they showed steel core collumns you would have them to make your point, that you so rarely mention, because it's so ridiculous to make the claim there were steel core columns inthe core area AFTER no images of steel core columns in the core area ever found.

LIAR
you just make shit up

fiz said:

southcorestands.gif

your concrete tube is made out of STEEL, jackass!! :lol:
corecloseupbest.jpg

It is probably just idle curiosity, but I wonder if ChrissytoFEARa has "heard" anything yet from the Court where he "filed" that miasma of bullshit he references in his OP?

Or, are the Court's clerks too busy laughing whenever they pick up the whack-job's "filed" papers to have "responded" yet?

I laugh every time I think about ChrissytoFEARa's anticipation of getting a "response."

:lol::lol:

It is probably just idle curiosity, but I wonder if ChrissytoFEARa has "heard" anything yet from the Court where he "filed" that miasma of bullshit he references in his OP?

Or, are the Court's clerks too busy laughing whenever they pick up the whack-job's "filed" papers to have "responded" yet?

I laugh every time I think about ChrissytoFEARa's anticipation of getting a "response."

:lol::lol:

I laugh even more when I think about him getting sick of waiting, going down to the courthouse and announcing to everyone that works there that they are "perps", or "agents" and are complicit in treason.:lol::lol::lol:

I laugh even more when I think about him getting sick of waiting, going down to the courthouse and announcing to everyone that works there that they are "perps", or "agents" and are complicit in treason.:lol::lol::lol:

i have no doubts that it has actually happened!! :lol:

slackjawed said:
fits said:
I laugh even more when I think about him getting sick of waiting, going down to the courthouse and announcing to everyone that works there that they are "perps", or "agents" and are complicit in treason.
i have no doubts that it has actually happened!!

Social fears exploited by the perps could do that, misprision could be the rampant norm.

Only lawful performance can be seen as Constitutional.

Seeking to end Constitutiolnal recognition is the highest form of treason in a philosophical respect.

slackjawed said:
fits said:
I laugh even more when I think about him getting sick of waiting, going down to the courthouse and announcing to everyone that works there that they are "perps", or "agents" and are complicit in treason.

Social fears exploited by the perps could do that, misprision could be the rampant norm.

Seeking to end Constitutiolnal recognition is the highest form of treason in a philosophical respect.
tell me, do you hear laughter everywhere you go and wonder why everyone is laughing?

slackjawed said:
fits said:

See, now statements like this one just have to be said like the snake in jungle book does it.
I mean, if you want the full effect and all........

Attachments

• $jungle_book_1024x768.jpg
    $jungle_book_1024x768.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 17
fiz said:
Christophera said:
so why dont you follow the law and PAY YOUR FUCKING CHILD SUPPORT!!

you are full of excuses. just do what you legally are required to do. no excuses.

That is extra true here, where the county sheriff failed to appear on subpoena.

subdengif.gif

The sheriff states the county council interfered with the appearance of the witness, a civil rights crime.

A friend happened to see the records less than a year earlier as this witnessed declaration states.

skuse.jpg

The county interfered with the appearance of the witness to EVADE compliance with state laws and exposure of the fact that over 1'000 court case files are absent from the record.

fiz said:
Christophera said:

you are full of excuses. just do what you legally are required to do. no excuses.

The sheriff states the county council interfered with the appearance of the witness, a civil rights crime.

A friend happened to see the records less than a year earlier as this witnessed declaration states.

The county interfered with the appearance of the witness to EVADE compliance with state laws and exposure of the fact that over 1'000 court case files are absent from the record.
and since those records would have ZERO bearing on your failure to pay child support it made no difference in your conviction

fiz said:
Christophera said:

subdengif.gif

skuse.jpg

completely irrelevant.:cuckoo:

pay your child support as required by law.

fiz said:
completely irrelevant.

According to law, it is relevant. The infiltrators would want you to ignoe that because they ignore laws that effect everyone. I've evidenced that they violated a few that severly impacted me, dynamically disabling me.

All I can do is try to protect my children with the truth. It will protec them all.

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

fiz said:
completely irrelevant.

According to law, it is relevant. The infiltrators would want you to ignoe that because they ignore laws that effect everyone. I've evidenced that they violated a few that severly impacted me, dynamically disabling me.

All I can do is try to protect my children with the truth. It will protec them all.

no jackass. papers from 1876 are NOT an excuse to skip out on child support for over a dozen years. :cuckoo:

every time you are proven wrong you start with the "infiltrator" bullshit. :lol:

Last edited:
fiz said:
completely irrelevant.

no jackass. papers from 1876 are NOT an excuse to skip out on child support for over a dozen years. :cuckoo:

every time you are proven wrong you start with the "infiltrator" bullshit. :lol:
he's one disgusting piece of shit for using grieving children to push his proven bullshit

If what I say and show is true, and there was a concrete core and I am doing what I'm doing to protect my children, what does that make you?

I have a feeling that every person seen in this photo would be certain that the reverse of what agents say is closer to the truth.

jpayne-2001Sep22-012-pr.jpg

Forum List

Back