TN store clerk fatally shoots teen for shoplifting beer...

No amount of money is worth your life.
Not true. Juries and Courts place a monetary value on human life all the time.
A beer isn't worth anyone's life, either. Anyone supporting this employee as "protecting his property" has no respect for human life.
In this situation, that may be true. But, taking one's property is taking part of his/her life. That person spent their time (limited quantity) acquiring that property. The thief is taking the property owner's life a piece at a time.

This is why commies cannot be tolerated. They take lives using government force.

I worked closing shift once at a convenience store. Our place never got robbed because we were pretty much always busy, but one down the road got held up a lot. Our manager trained us, if anyone comes in demanding all the cash in the drawer, give it to them with a smile. Call the cops after they've left. No amount of money is worth your life.
A beer isn't worth anyone's life, either. Anyone supporting this employee as "protecting his property" has no respect for human life.
Respect for human life yes. Respect for thug life, no. This kid was likely used to walking in and helping himself to whatever he wanted. Paying for merchandise is what the white people do.
Easy enough to have the kid arrested for shoplifting and Ordering him to stay off the premises. Stores do that all the time and it doesn't cost money.

All teenage shoplifters and beer thieves should be chased down the street and assassinated.

All teenage shoplifters and beer thieves should be chased down the street and assassinated.
not really appropriate.

OR funny
That wasn't sarcasm?
Rhar guy wouldn't know funny from sarcasm if you gave him a dictionary. He's a miserable old egomaniac stuck in a delusional world.

The clerks life wasn't in danger. Definitely sound like excessive force to me. Guns are supposed to be used for protection, not so a store clerk can act as jury, judge and executioner on the street.
I agree. Because the kid was unarmed and could've been on foot as well, a simple 911 call would have been sufficient enough.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Maybe blacks should learn to not not steal from Muslims.

Only in America would folks think that a teen shoplifting beer justifies murder.
Amputation, Branding and/or the death penalty in...

Iraq.

For theft, corruption, currency speculation or military desertion.

These decrees are imposed by the Government.

Our political class would be wiped out in minutes.

I worked closing shift once at a convenience store. Our place never got robbed because we were pretty much always busy, but one down the road got held up a lot. Our manager trained us, if anyone comes in demanding all the cash in the drawer, give it to them with a smile. Call the cops after they've left. No amount of money is worth your life.
Respect for human life yes. Respect for thug life, no. This kid was likely used to walking in and helping himself to whatever he wanted. Paying for merchandise is what the white people do.
Easy enough to have the kid arrested for shoplifting and Ordering him to stay off the premises. Stores do that all the time and it doesn't cost money.
Do you think NO ONE ever told this thug to stay out and called the police?

No. This is permanent. He will never shoplift again, more than that, he will never brag how he got away with it, or dragged another thuglet along with him.

No. This is permanent. He will never shoplift again, more than that, he will never brag how he got away with it, or dragged another thuglet along with him.

you are one sick puppy

seek professional help

My family ran a general store for generations. I was raised that being a thief was at the top of the evil pyramid. We were shoplifted from on a daily basis, probably, so I understand the frustration. No one ever thought about killing anyone though. Getting the chips out of their jacket, maybe.

I wonder how you all would feel if this was your teen or grandchild, or even nephew or niece, or anyone that you know,

I can guarantee you all know someone , maybe even related to someone, that shoplifted at one time or another , even if just for the kicks.

Tennessee store clerk charged in death of teen believed to be shoplifting beer, report says

Police in Tennessee said Sunday that a convenience store clerk has been charged in the fatal shooting of a suspected shoplifter whose body was found near the store.

The Commercial Appeal reports Memphis police charged 28-year-old Anwar Ghazali with first-degree murder.

The shooting occurred on Thursday, but police said Ghazali never reported the incident. The 17-year-old's body was found beside a home near the store Saturday. Fox 13 Memphis identified the victim as Dorian Harris.

Police spokesman Louis Brownlee said the teen was suspected of leaving the store without paying for a beer, and Ghazali followed him and allegedly shot him.

"The victim/suspect stole a beer and goes out of the store,'' Brownlee told the paper. "The suspect tries to stop him. Shoots at him. Hits him once. He doesn't officially know that he hit him. Yesterday, a female comes home, sees a person lying next to the home. Calls police.”

Ghazali was being held in the Shelby County Jail. It wasn't immediately known whether he has an attorney.

Jesus Christ. Talk about taking "Employee of the Month" way too seriously.

Yep. "Teen" still equals black

Forum List

Back