TN store clerk fatally shoots teen for shoplifting beer...

I've seen people go into the major food store and eat from the fruit department...I told the clerk and they really didn't care

Yeah. That's why I said this dude had to just be a ticking time bomb. Who's going to chase somebody down and shoot at them over a beer? Go back to your counter, and forget about it.

I've seen people go into the major food store and eat from the fruit department...I told the clerk and they really didn't care

Yeah. That's why I said this dude had to just be a ticking time bomb. Who's going to chase somebody down and shoot at them over a beer? Go back to your counter, and forget about it.
or get a description to the cops....??!!??
humans do the most ''inhuman''-irrational things

I don't know if I'd even waste the cops time with it. Unless one happened to come into the store to buy something shortly afterwards. :dunno:

I don't know if I'd even waste the cops time with it. Unless one happened to come into the store to buy something shortly afterwards. :dunno:
well, you want to try to be a good citizen--you always want to document crimes for many purposes ...even a very ''minor'' crime such as this
..IE-- peeping Toms sometimes go on to become rapists

Dorian Harris, the thug shoplifter no doubt never imagined he would ever have to pay for anything. He was shot by a muslim. Call it battle of the favored classes.

Tennessee store clerk charged in death of teen believed to be shoplifting beer, report says

Police in Tennessee said Sunday that a convenience store clerk has been charged in the fatal shooting of a suspected shoplifter whose body was found near the store.

The Commercial Appeal reports Memphis police charged 28-year-old Anwar Ghazali with first-degree murder.

The shooting occurred on Thursday, but police said Ghazali never reported the incident. The 17-year-old's body was found beside a home near the store Saturday. Fox 13 Memphis identified the victim as Dorian Harris.

Police spokesman Louis Brownlee said the teen was suspected of leaving the store without paying for a beer, and Ghazali followed him and allegedly shot him.

"The victim/suspect stole a beer and goes out of the store,'' Brownlee told the paper. "The suspect tries to stop him. Shoots at him. Hits him once. He doesn't officially know that he hit him. Yesterday, a female comes home, sees a person lying next to the home. Calls police.”

Ghazali was being held in the Shelby County Jail. It wasn't immediately known whether he has an attorney.

Jesus Christ. Talk about taking "Employee of the Month" way too seriously.
I applaud the actions of the "employee of the month" as there wont be a repeat offender and a rap sheet a mile long. Also wont have wasted tax payer money keeping that liberal shitfuck alive.

Do you know how to keep kids like this alive?

values-and-morals-1-728.jpg

Too bad you don't have any Moral Values.

Probably just got tired of it. Memphis, in a lot of areas, is a complete shithole.
I would bet it happens constantly.
Murders or shoplifting beer?
both

That's why Tennessee sucks, and everybody who lives there sucks. :mad:
Why you gotta shit on black culture bro? Ya damn racist!

I didn't know you were black. I knew there was something I didn't like about you. :mad:

...the president of my company was Middle Eastern...he owned a bunch of companies...had mucho $$$$$$$...but he was volatile --he would go bat crazy at the weirdest things ..I thought it very odd for someone at his level

I didn't even notice that part until rereading the article recently. The shooting happened on Thursday, and the body wasn't discovered until Saturday. I see additional charges in his future. This store clerk is FUCKED.
That's what sucks. How much of this nonsense is a result of the weak protection of citizens in the use of deadly force? People who must use deadly force but face criminal charges for doing so behave badly after the fact.
Why would shoplifting a beer require deadly force?

doesn't seem like first degree murder though...

I can see them lowering the charge, but he'll probably have additional charges added for not reporting it. Either way he's screwed.
Why would it be lowered, just because after he shot him he didn't know if he'd killed him? That's a new one.
usually 1st degree is premeditated/lying in wait
State laws categorizing murders into first, second and possibly third degrees generally require that first degree murders include three basic elements

1. Willfulness;
  2. Deliberation; and
  3. Premeditation.
First Degree Murder Overview - FindLaw

doesn't seem like first degree murder though...

I can see them lowering the charge, but he'll probably have additional charges added for not reporting it. Either way he's screwed.
Why would it be lowered, just because after he shot him he didn't know if he'd killed him? That's a new one.

It wasn't premeditated. His case sounds like it would fall under second-degree, or even voluntary manslaughter.

The clerk should get a Nobel Peace Prize.
The clerk covered up the murder, even hid the body. Probably more to this story.
Hid the body beside someones house, out in the open?
What an idiot. He deserves to go to prison just for that.
Or the guy could have walked there... I guess thats possible :rolleyes:
Being a conscientious employee, he probably didn’t want to leave an unsightly mess in his store. Should get a littering charge though.

I worked closing shift once at a convenience store. Our place never got robbed because we were pretty much always busy, but one down the road got held up a lot. Our manager trained us, if anyone comes in demanding all the cash in the drawer, give it to them with a smile. Call the cops after they've left. No amount of money is worth your life.
A beer isn't worth anyone's life, either. Anyone supporting this employee as "protecting his property" has no respect for human life.

I worked closing shift once at a convenience store. Our place never got robbed because we were pretty much always busy, but one down the road got held up a lot. Our manager trained us, if anyone comes in demanding all the cash in the drawer, give it to them with a smile. Call the cops after they've left. No amount of money is worth your life.
A beer isn't worth anyone's life, either. Anyone supporting this employee as "protecting his property" has no respect for human life.
Respect for human life yes. Respect for thug life, no. This kid was likely used to walking in and helping himself to whatever he wanted. Paying for merchandise is what the white people do.

Forum List

Back