TN store clerk fatally shoots teen for shoplifting beer...

Hats off to the store clerk for ridding us of scum.

-Geaux
You KNOW the path this "teen" was on. I be innocent lives will not be violated in the future with his death.
Every shoplifter turns into a mass killer or something?
No, and I do agree he should face charges. Still, this "kid" is old enough to know better.
.I'll let you be "outraged" for both of us.

If blacks expect better treatment from society, THEY need to change their behaviour.
What does being black have to do with anything?

the guy was black?

Hats off to the store clerk for ridding us of scum.

-Geaux
You KNOW the path this "teen" was on. I be innocent lives will not be violated in the future with his death.
Every shoplifter turns into a mass killer or something?
No, and I do agree he should face charges. Still, this "kid" is old enough to know better.
.I'll let you be "outraged" for both of us.

If blacks expect better treatment from society, THEY need to change their behaviour.

the guy was black?
No idea...that seems to be the assumption...but ya he is black. If he wasn’t the title would be

UYCvNez.jpg

I'm sure the same people applauding the store clerk are also 2nd amendment advocates who argue it's a mental health issue. Yet they have no problem with a man so volatile that he'd gun down a teenager over a beer.

I didn't even notice that part until rereading the article recently. The shooting happened on Thursday, and the body wasn't discovered until Saturday. I see additional charges in his future. This store clerk is FUCKED.
That's what sucks. How much of this nonsense is a result of the weak protection of citizens in the use of deadly force? People who must use deadly force but face criminal charges for doing so behave badly after the fact.

People who must use deadly force? Why did this guy have to use deadly force?
We Don't Need Prisons, We Need Morgues

Criminals are enemies of the human race. So are those who give them rights. These mutants do not deserve a second chance, but their apologists turn them loose on us to keep us in our place as defenseless and humiliated victims of these attack dogs for the ruling class.
You need a prefrontal.

Forum List

Back