TN store clerk fatally shoots teen for shoplifting beer...

I wonder how you all would feel if this was your teen or grandchild, or even nephew or niece, or anyone that you know,

I can guarantee you all know someone , maybe even related to someone, that shoplifted at one time or another , even if just for the kicks.

I don't know people who steal from stores. What kind of family you come from doesn't concern me. It's everyones choice to live or die

-Geaux

I wonder how you all would feel if this was your teen or grandchild, or even nephew or niece, or anyone that you know,

I can guarantee you all know someone , maybe even related to someone, that shoplifted at one time or another , even if just for the kicks.

I don't know people who steal from stores. What kind of family you come from doesn't concern me. It's everyones choice to live or die

-Geaux

The next thief will think twice before stealing from this store

It would never happen. I would have killed them first. No kid of mine has ever nor will ever do that shit!!!

Only in America would folks think that a teen shoplifting beer justifies murder.
Amputation, Branding and/or the death penalty in...

Iraq.

For theft, corruption, currency speculation or military desertion.

These decrees are imposed by the Government.

Our political class would be wiped out in minutes.

You just proved me point. You are comparing us to Iraq.

America is a first world nation (allegedly) and we got folks shooting kids over beer.

Only in America would folks think that a teen shoplifting beer justifies murder.
Amputation, Branding and/or the death penalty in...

Iraq.

For theft, corruption, currency speculation or military desertion.

These decrees are imposed by the Government.

Our political class would be wiped out in minutes.

You just proved me point. You are comparing us to Iraq.

America is a first world nation (allegedly) and we got folks shooting kids over beer.
You said "Only in America."

I was just pointing out that which is not true.

I did not prove your point.

Unfortunately, he chose to steal from someone who decided his beer was worth more than a thief's life.

The article doesn't even say he "stole beer". It says he stole a beer. Which means this dude probably shot this kid over a $5 40 oz.
Good. He should have taken the ID, went to the scumbags house, killed the whole family and burned the house to the ground

I worked closing shift once at a convenience store. Our place never got robbed because we were pretty much always busy, but one down the road got held up a lot. Our manager trained us, if anyone comes in demanding all the cash in the drawer, give it to them with a smile. Call the cops after they've left. No amount of money is worth your life.
A beer isn't worth anyone's life, either. Anyone supporting this employee as "protecting his property" has no respect for human life.
Respect for human life yes. Respect for thug life, no. This kid was likely used to walking in and helping himself to whatever he wanted. Paying for merchandise is what the white people do.
Easy enough to have the kid arrested for shoplifting and Ordering him to stay off the premises. Stores do that all the time and it doesn't cost money.
Do you think NO ONE ever told this thug to stay out and called the police?

No. This is permanent. He will never shoplift again, more than that, he will never brag how he got away with it, or dragged another thuglet along with him.
Ever jaywalk?

Tennessee store clerk charged in death of teen believed to be shoplifting beer, report says

Police in Tennessee said Sunday that a convenience store clerk has been charged in the fatal shooting of a suspected shoplifter whose body was found near the store.

The Commercial Appeal reports Memphis police charged 28-year-old Anwar Ghazali with first-degree murder.

The shooting occurred on Thursday, but police said Ghazali never reported the incident. The 17-year-old's body was found beside a home near the store Saturday. Fox 13 Memphis identified the victim as Dorian Harris.

Police spokesman Louis Brownlee said the teen was suspected of leaving the store without paying for a beer, and Ghazali followed him and allegedly shot him.

"The victim/suspect stole a beer and goes out of the store,'' Brownlee told the paper. "The suspect tries to stop him. Shoots at him. Hits him once. He doesn't officially know that he hit him. Yesterday, a female comes home, sees a person lying next to the home. Calls police.”

Ghazali was being held in the Shelby County Jail. It wasn't immediately known whether he has an attorney.

Jesus Christ. Talk about taking "Employee of the Month" way too seriously.
I applaud the actions of the "employee of the month" as there wont be a repeat offender and a rap sheet a mile long. Also wont have wasted tax payer money keeping that liberal shitfuck alive.

Do you know how to keep kids like this alive?

values-and-morals-1-728.jpg
One part of me agrees with what the store employee did, while another part of me would prefer the Muslim approach to theft, the cutting off of the offender's dominant hand, and then with our current prosthetics advancements, forbid the attachment of a replacement prosthetic appendage.

The article doesn't even say he "stole beer". It says he stole a beer. Which means this dude probably shot this kid over a $5 40 oz.

I told gabe shot him over a $0.05 gumball.

Don't steal. Pretty simple.

The clerk did screw up in moving the body and attempting to conceal evidence. For that he should be punished to the fullest extent the law allows.

I didn't even notice that part until rereading the article recently. The shooting happened on Thursday, and the body wasn't discovered until Saturday. I see additional charges in his future. This store clerk is FUCKED.
That's what sucks. How much of this nonsense is a result of the weak protection of citizens in the use of deadly force? People who must use deadly force but face criminal charges for doing so behave badly after the fact.

People who must use deadly force? Why did this guy have to use deadly force?
We Don't Need Prisons, We Need Morgues

Criminals are enemies of the human race. So are those who give them rights. These mutants do not deserve a second chance, but their apologists turn them loose on us to keep us in our place as defenseless and humiliated victims of these attack dogs for the ruling class.

if the clerk didn't report even firing a weapon at a suspected thief, something is very ''odd''...!!??

Sounds like he flew into a rage, and realized he fucked up after the fact.
yes--like that manager that beat the woman that wanted to use the bathroom
you bring up a great reality aspect of many of these brawls/shootings/fights/etc
humans--especially males lose control sometimes in conflicts/arguments--they are not ''slow-motion'' , thought out reactions

Simian Destiny

Savages who don't respect property deserve to become property.

When I was shopping at a supermarket recently, a clerk told us customers that management told the clerks to ignore people who shoplift "minor" amounts.

The trouble involved in calling the police is not worth the effort.

I guess the profit margin in small stores, however, is so narrow that shoplifting cannot be ignored.

I remember seeing a video of that young man involved in the Ferguson, Missouri, incident.

He stole something and just pushed away the owner who had tried to stop him.

I felt so sorry for the owner.
Millions of Humiliations Must Be Avenged

I almost feel sorry for what's going to happen to the sons of those who won't let us use violence to punish and prevent theft.

When I was shopping at a supermarket recently, a clerk told us customers that management told the clerks to ignore people who shoplift "minor" amounts.

The trouble involved in calling the police is not worth the effort.

I guess the profit margin in small stores, however, is so narrow that shoplifting cannot be ignored.

I remember seeing a video of that young man involved in the Ferguson, Missouri, incident.

He stole something and just pushed away the owner who had tried to stop him.

I felt so sorry for the owner.

My brother worked at Walmart when he was younger, and he said he was told not say anything if somebody was stealing something worth less than $20. He said people would just walk out the front doors with a case of beer all the time. :lol:
Be Aware or Be Nowhere

Free Stuffers must be snuffed. It won't stop until we recognize and target the clique that is sponsoring these vicious parasites.

Hats off to the store clerk for ridding us of scum.

-Geaux
You KNOW the path this "teen" was on. I be innocent lives will not be violated in the future with his death.
Every shoplifter turns into a mass killer or something?
No, and I do agree he should face charges. Still, this "kid" is old enough to know better.
.I'll let you be "outraged" for both of us.

If blacks expect better treatment from society, THEY need to change their behaviour.

-Geaux

The next thief will think twice before stealing from this store
Liberals Aren't "Sensitive Weaklings"; They Are Vicious Sadists

Not if the thughugging lawmakers again teach America the lesson that self-defense doesn't pay.

Hats off to the store clerk for ridding us of scum.

-Geaux
You KNOW the path this "teen" was on. I be innocent lives will not be violated in the future with his death.
Every shoplifter turns into a mass killer or something?
No, and I do agree he should face charges. Still, this "kid" is old enough to know better.
.I'll let you be "outraged" for both of us.

If blacks expect better treatment from society, THEY need to change their behaviour.
What does being black have to do with anything?

Forum List

Back