To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

Gotchya. You hating me is earned by some imaginary statements you pretend I make. And anybody hating Trump has nothing to do with anything Trump does or says. Your logic is absurd
Not imaginary anything you're ignorance feeds my hate for the left and all the propagandist in the demo rat cult media

Try not to use fake news you dumb son of a bitch. Trump was spied on
Obama caged children and Obama turned over children to traffickers.
The human trafficking during obama years wasnt intentional, it was traffickers scamming HHS. The government needed to improve their sponsor screening. But Trump was separating families intentionally.

and for the obama spying claim, i'm using the same fact checker you are, snopes.

What a fucked up troll thread. Slade3200 asked for poster’s opinions, then spends forty pages bleating “You can’t have that opinion because you don’t know what the charges are”..

Seriously, fuck off, Troll.

You think it is obvious because of the media that you listen to. You don’t see something wrong with that?

Not my media but all media. He ran on getting Trump for something.....anything. Some of his coworkers walked off the job because they didn't want to tarnish their name with any of this horse shit. This Stormy thing has been talked about for nearly a month with no denial by this fat pig.

You on the other hand have nothing but "we don't know what's in it yet! Well why do you think they are waiting until Trump is booked before they release those charges instead of before the weekend?

Not my media but all media. He ran on getting Trump for something.....anything. Some of his coworkers walked off the job because they didn't want to tarnish their name with any of this horse shit. This Stormy thing has been talked about for nearly a month with no denial by this fat pig.

You on the other hand have nothing but "we don't know what's in it yet! Well why do you think they are waiting until Trump is booked before they release those charges instead of before the weekend?
I think they’re waiting because of procedure and public safety, and I think until you know what the charges are, you shouldn’t be calling them horseshit because you don’t know what they are. Because now, when I ask you why there are shit, you really can’t answer. That makes you look stupid. Wait till you see them, then call them horseshit, then, when I ask why, you can actually give an answer.

Forum List

Back