To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

Is that your auto response every time you’re caught in a lie?! Haha it’s not effective try something better.

Back to the topic. If there’s a question you don’t think I’ve directly answered then ask it and I’ll answer. What you got smart guy?!
I called you bullshit earlier go back and whine

I called you bullshit earlier go back and whine
You said I don’t answer questions directly. That’s bullshit. What question did I avoid… what do you want answered? Right now sounds like you got nothing

Yes you're cherry picking I've made serval comments in this thread
Yes you have made several comments and many lies. One of which was claiming that I don’t answer direct questions. I called you on it and shocking to find. You can’t give one example and you don’t even have a question for me that I’ve not answered directly.

You’re too easy.

Yes Slade3200 doing what it does best troll. It can't answer a direct question but demands you play by it rules.

I don't give two hoots what Trump is or isn't accused of -- THIS TIME. What's clear to me is that the left and their goons in the FBI have been on a witch hunt for almost 8 years now. If they spent half as much time digging up dirt on the Clintons or the Bidens, members of both families would be spending life in prison.

And we speak of the "Grand Jury" as if it's some paragon of virtue. But we all know what members of a Grand Jury can be all about:

......or, Trump is guilty of crimes. Did you ever consider that?

Yes you have made several comments and many lies. One of which was claiming that I don’t answer direct questions. I called you on it and shocking to find. You can’t give one example and you don’t even have a question for me that I’ve not answered directly.

You’re too easy.
But you love to cherry pick

I don't give two hoots what Trump is or isn't accused of -- THIS TIME. What's clear to me is that the left and their goons in the FBI have been on a witch hunt for almost 8 years now. If they spent half as much time digging up dirt on the Clintons or the Bidens, members of both families would be spending life in prison.

And we speak of the "Grand Jury" as if it's some paragon of virtue. But we all know what members of a Grand Jury can be all about:

It’s clear to you even though you haven’t seen any evidence or even what the charges are against him… yet it’s clear to you that it’s all BS. So you don’t even care what he’s charged with… do you see how stupid you sound??

Everyone is guilty of crimes. Cherrypicking who to prosecute is a perversion of the justice system; And it's fucked up enough already.
Do you even understand what you’re talking about?!

“Everybody is guilty of crimes”. So do you want to prosecute everybody or nobody?? cause anywhere in the middle would be cherry picking

Whether he's found guilty or innocent doesn't matter.

None of what concerns me is about Trump, child.

You simply lack the capacity to understand that.
You only post TDS threads every other day, Nimrod. LOL @ YOU!

This is Mac1958 every night:

xcjVtxF.png

Forum List

Back