To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

It’s cute that you think you know better than the NY DA.
It adorable that you think that because the guy got elected he is a virtual Harvard Law Library. :itsok:

Here in the real world, prosecutors craft legal theories about their cases to frame how (or if) they will be charged and prosecuted. Sometimes they lose at trial. But sometimes they lose before a case ever gets to a jury. Why? Because opposing lawyers cite legal decisions or argue the facts I such a way as to shine a light upon the faulty thinking of prosecution cases: and judges agree.

It adorable that you think that because the guy got elected he is a virtual Harvard Law Library. :itsok:

Here in the real world, prosecutors craft legal theories about their cases to frame how (or if) they will be charged and prosecuted. Sometimes they lose at trial. But sometimes they lose before a case ever gets to a jury. Why? Because opposing lawyers cite legal decisions or argue the facts I such a way as to shine a light upon the faulty thinking of prosecution cases: and judges agree.
We will see if your theory is sound. The motions will be forthcoming.

I don’t remember. I know they both were using private accounts for official business. Don’t know if classified material was found. But I believe they never turned over all communications for review
See post 1596 you’re remembering what you want to remember.

Wrong, it's not up to the DOJ. You think the law is whatever the AG or the FBI director says it is?
The law is the law... Law enforcement agencies like the FBI and DOJ make the decisions on how they enforce it. Trumps DOJ decided not to pursue Hillary for anything based on the evidence they saw. Thats just what happened.

The law specifically states that criminal intent isn't required to prosecute. You only proved that you are a corrupt douchebag,
Criminal intent is what the DOJ used to decide whether to prosecute or not. Trumps DOJ. Oddly enough they did decide to indict Trumps Lawyer Cohen for much of the same shit Trump is currently being indicted for. Go figure.

You'll notice that she didnt set up a private unsecure server with the direct intent to avoid using her Government email.
She did use a private account and Jared did as well along with using WhatsApp. Why does a private server make a difference. A private account is a private account.

She did use a private account and Jared did as well along with using WhatsApp. Why does a private server make a difference. A private account is a private account.
Because I control the private server and can just delete or kill it if it gets subpoenaed (like Hilary did). You can't do that with a Gmail account. Gmail servers are also far more secure than the individual server that Im housing in the linen closet of a vacation home. But let's get back to the actual topic.

You are injecting what you want to be true into what you remember. I try to just remember what actually happened
I try to remember what actually happened as well. It’s not always accurate as I’m sure is true for you too. Which is why after I posted that I looked up the story from years ago and corrected the record

You’re allowed to believe whatever you wish. But I’ve seen differently.
Good for you. Ive seen you as well post very non objective partisan and trolling posts do you think based on what I’ve seen and observed from you on this board that I could accurately say that I know you and how you think?

Because I control the private server and can just delete or kill it if it gets subpoenaed (like Hilary did). You can't do that with a Gmail account. Gmail servers are also far more secure than the individual server that Im housing in the linen closet of a vacation home. But let's get back to the actual topic.
Wasn’t there an issue with Jared using whatsapp, an encrypted private communication app to conduct official business?

The law is the law... Law enforcement agencies like the FBI and DOJ make the decisions on how they enforce it. Trumps DOJ decided not to pursue Hillary for anything based on the evidence they saw. Thats just what happened.
You mean Comey. The Trump hating, Hitlery cocksucking putz.

Forum List

Back