To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

How do we know you didn't commit crimes? Should you be arrested becuase you haven't proved your innocence?
I’m sure if a prosecutor was aware of my crimes and had evidence and they were significant enough they would pursue me.

Sure, but whether it was criminal or not is up the the DOJ and Trumps team didn’t decide to go after it.
What? If you break the law you are committing a crime. Whether or not you get prosecuted for it is irrelevant to that fact. Clinton 100% broke the law. She 100% committed a criminal act. Her not being prosecuted for it doesn't change those facts. If you want to start assigning motives to why she did it you could add violations of the freedom of information, act. You've gone on about objectivity quite a bit but aren't showing any.

Bullshit.
Great argument!! :cuckoo:
What? If you break the law you are committing a crime. Whether or not you get prosecuted for it is irrelevant to that fact. Clinton 100% broke the law. She 100% committed a criminal act. Her not being prosecuted for it doesn't change those facts. If you want to start assigning motives to why she did it you could add violations of the freedom of information, act. You've gone on about objectivity quite a bit but aren't showing any.
Yea she broke the law. I just said that. I break the law every day when I drive to work and do 46 in a 45. What’s your point.

The decision to prosecute takes discretion, and intent is part of that criteria in many cases

A Trump bum kissing festival in no way substitutes for this not-above-the-law ordinary citizen being indicted based upon evidence presented to a grand jury of his illegally paying hush money to one of his bimbos and claiming it as a business expense, a comparatively minor offense.

Under our system of jurisprudence, following such an indictment, guilt is determined by the presentation of evidence to a jury - as is the case when the aforementioned maggots screech, "Lock her up! Lock her up!"
I do have a problem with the 2016 till now scream of lock her up. followed by todays quote of" using the justice system against political opponents is a travesty" Just cant have it both ways.

I do have a problem with the 2016 till now scream of lock her up. followed by todays quote of" using the justice system against political opponents is a travesty" Just cant have it both ways.
You are confusing the substantive indictments of the candidate Democrats want to be the Republican nominee in 2024 with the candidate Republicans least wanted as an opponent in 2016.

The GOP targeted the then anticipated Democratic Party nominee for the presidency in 2016, Hillary "Lock her up! Lock her up!" Clinton, with endless Congressional investigations that all fizzled.

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 8.46.44 AM.png
The purpose of the jihad was confirmed by Keven McCarthy:

Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 9.06.46 PM.png

“Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?
But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee.
What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping...”

September 30, 2015

[https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...i-panel-clintons-sinking-poll-numbers-n436151]​

Then, Clinton had been very popular before the partisan hit job, but most Americans now agree Trump stinks:

Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 3.35.45 PM.png

Yea she broke the law. I just said that.
You said whether it was criminal was up to the DOJ. That's not accurate. Whether to prosecute is up to the DOJ. What she did was criminal.

I break the law every day when I drive to work and do 46 in a 45. What’s your point.

That's why there are degrees of crimes. What Hilary did was a much graver offense than driving a little over the speed limit. She operated an unsecure email server where she conducted Dept of State business on. Sec State is a serious office. It not like the Sec of interior, or the Sec of transportation. She did so to avoid FOIA requests, because she knew she was going to run for President. All the other reasons they gave were bull shit. You know that and so does everyone else. It wasnt about them not having the device she was used to, whatever device she wanted they would have gotten and set it up however she liked. She was the fucking Sec of State for crying out loud. And because she did that, unknown amounts of classified information were exposed. And it wasnt exposed like Trump and Biden exposed classified. There's a huge difference in documents being in someone's garage or their home and them being on an unsecure server that's connected to the internet. A server that was associated with the Sec of State's email address. Any adversary who wanted to access that server would have been able to at least know where it was on the network.
The decision to prosecute takes discretion, and intent is part of that criteria in many cases

And they didnt prosecute her precisely because of who she was. Had you or I pulled some shit like she did we'd still be in jail.

That's an objective take on the Hillary BS.

No. Just a perfectly appropriate response to your nonsense. You will need to get over yourself. 👍
It’s not a matter of being over or under myself. It’s just a matter of fact. Anybody wants to engage in an objective conversation with me I am more than willing and able.

Prove Comey voted for Hillary...

That would be an impossible task unless Comey announced it. He did say in his new book that he assumed Hillary was going to be President when he did his now infamous press conference about the investigation of her illegal use of a private email server for DoS business.

You said whether it was criminal was up to the DOJ. That's not accurate. Whether to prosecute is up to the DOJ. What she did was criminal
We are saying the same thing. When I said criminal, I meant criminal charges.

Forum List

Back