To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

Trump isn't a criminal. Biden is.

LOL

Your derangement is noted and laughed at.

Indictments:
Biden: 0
Trump: 4

Charges:
Trump: 91

Felony Convictions:
Trump: 1 (34 counts)

rotfl-gif.288736

The talking points from CNN? :dunno:

I think he needs a better lawyer. An old Jew or Italian NY lawyer probably could be found.
I don’t know where you get them from but they show a lack of understanding of the situation. Which is why you replay with insults and memes instead of real counterpoints. Prove me wrong and see if you can make a real argument against my last statement about the witness

The truth is, it doesn't matter to them. Trump is their savior and they will accept nothing negative about him.

They continue to scream that this is all politically motivated. But, oddly, they do not claim Trump did not do what he is being prosecuted for.
How un-politically motivated was this thing with Bragg in New York?
Why could the venue not have been changed? You ever hear about Feds trying to infiltrate corrupt Chicago or New Orleans governments? They did it, but it wasn't easy.
NY is no different, I'll add Miami, Atlanta, S.F. and L.A. too.

Or the ACTUAL ones anyway.
Like all those Trump surrounded himself with.
Like his own business. His own CFO. His own attorney, Et al.
Like guys that push people onto railroad tracks or coldcock little old Asian women or start stabbing or shooting people on the subway, huh?

And just because all 3 of them were black, that doesn't mean anything; The problem is the DA cut them loose from jail to commit those crimes. They are lifelong violent criminals that the government failed to do its job and protect society from..

What's illegal about Trump's?

What about Biden's settlement?

Trump falsified business records to cover up illegal campaign contributions. That's illegal.

Now you try explaining what was illegal about Clinton's settlement with Paula Jones...

Trump falsified business records to cover up illegal campaign contributions. That's illegal.

Now you try explaining what was illegal about Clinton's settlement with Paula Jones...
Trump does his own business records? Link-?

how do i know the judge, jury, and prosecutor are not corrupt?

easy. if they were corrupt, trump would have paid them off and he would be walking like he always has.
Dumber “analysis” ^ might be out there on the interwebz. But it would be hard to find.

Until the canard is overturned on appeal.

And you will then cry an awful lot.
Not likely to happen.
No one can cry harder than you dopes are right now. It’s been delightful watching you writhe.
Get ready because there is far more to come, loser.

:dance:

Not likely to happen.
No one can cry harder than you dopes are right now. It’s been delightful watching you writhe.
Get ready because there is far more to come, loser.
Sure, Fakey.

As I noted long long ago, most of us expected that particular verdict. Not because it was proper. But precisely because it was politically partisan and coming from a jury pool that couldn’t be more deep blue.

The reversal will come. And you willl continue your sniveling at that time.

Forum List

Back