To all you libs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Who claim Texas is full of low paying jobs.

Average hourly wage:
Texas Average hourly wage: $23.96

National average: $22.33

Pair that with our lower cost of living and we kick the rest of the nations ASS when it comes to quality of living.

SUCK IT LIBS!!!

Source: L.M. Sixel, Houston Chronicle.

Texas has a great quality of living, if you don't mind living in Texas with Texans.

Texas has a great quality of living, if you don't mind living in Texas with Texans.

and if you don't mind having one of the highest uninsured rates in the country

and if you don't mind having one of the worst high school graduation rates in the country

and if you don't mind textbooks that are "amended" so that texas' students won't be able to compete in any real university....

In Corpus Christi two teens were charged with pimping out a 15 year old runaway. True story.

While this could happen anywhere--teen crime--most are not able to fly so far under the radar that they not only are living on their own as teen siblings but have taken yet another teen runaway into their auspices and make her turn tricks for them.

This is what limited government cut to the bone gets you... That and the explosion in West, Texas, the poisoned water in West Virginia, and now they let you carry guns into church in Georgia.

Average hourly wage:

Pair that with our lower cost of living and we kick the rest of the nations ASS when it comes to quality of living.

SUCK IT LIBS!!!

Texas has the most white bible thumping loons in America!
Lubbock, Texas, is said to have more churches per capita than any other place in the nation. In fact, some of the largest churches reside in Texas.

and if you don't mind having one of the worst high school graduation rates in the country

and if you don't mind textbooks that are "amended" so that texas' students won't be able to compete in any real university....

You think I give a flying fuck if a bunch of illegals dont have insurance? And by the way...I thought obammy care was supposed to fix that. FAIL!
Do you think I give a fuck if a bunch of beaners dont graduate? Nope,not in the least.

As far as living with a bunch of Texans? Texans are the most friendly people you'll ever meet. Unless of course they get lip from some dumb ass yankee.

Average hourly wage:

SUCK IT LIBS!!!

The average hourly wage in my state of New York is $28.26.

In Corpus Christi two teens were charged with pimping out a 15 year old runaway. True story.

While this could happen anywhere--teen crime--most are not able to fly so far under the radar that they not only are living on their own as teen siblings but have taken yet another teen runaway into their auspices and make her turn tricks for them.

This is what limited government cut to the bone gets you... That and the explosion in West, Texas, the poisoned water in West Virginia, and now they let you carry guns into church in Georgia.

Shall we start comparing murder and crime rates to say ....Chicago?

Do you think I give a fuck if a bunch of beaners dont graduate? Nope, not in the least.... Texans are the most friendly people you'll ever meet. Unless of course they get lip from some dumb ass yankee.
Yankees are the only reason that Texas is successful. Without the US, Texas would be a hopeless desert rathole. It's been this way since you lost the Civil War but Texans still aren't smart enough to understand that.

Case in point: "Texans are friendly, fuck the beaners."

You should stop trying to be so Texan.

You think I give a flying fuck if a bunch of illegals dont have insurance? And by the way...I thought obammy care was supposed to fix that. FAIL!
Do you think I give a fuck if a bunch of beaners dont graduate? Nope,not in the least.

As far as living with a bunch of Texans? Texans are the most friendly people you'll ever meet. Unless of course they get lip from some dumb ass yankee.

thanks for the racist spew.

and for the unsubstantiated racist rant.

and no one really cares what you care about

Last edited:

Average hourly wage:

SUCK IT LIBS!!!

Wow. What a blatant lie. Now I know why you didn't post the link. FUCKING FRAUD!

Where the jobs are in Houston - Houston Chronicle

Those numbers are for HOUSTON only.

Houston has 17 times the average number of petroleum engineers in a U.S. city, and the job here paid an average salary of $163,490 last year. The city's geologists - nearly 10 times as many as in other cities - earned even more. The job, which uses knowledge of geology, physics and math to explore for oil, gas and minerals, paid an average of $167,530.

"I think it says good things about the Houston economy," said Cheryl Abbot, regional economist with the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics in Dallas. Houston is benefiting from strong growth in three key sectors - oil and gas exploration and production, construction and manufacturing.

"Not only is your job growth continuing at a nice pace, but you also have a nice mix of jobs," Abbot said, adding that many of those jobs pay higher-than-average wages yet don't typically require a college degree.

Houston, for example, has six times more refinery operators than the average U.S. city. The job last year paid an average yearly wage of $62,450.

The truth?

Texas is ranked 46th in the nation in families living in poverty.

List of U.S. states by poverty rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Average hourly wage:

SUCK IT LIBS!!!

Yeah.....and a shithole one bedroom apartment cost five grand a month.
You could rent the same thing in Houston for six hundred bucks.

You can rent a one bedroom apartment with granite counter tops,garden tub,hardwood floors and a host of other luxury amenities in Houston for less then two grand. Something like that in N.Y. would run you ten grand.

A guy who works for my wife moved here from N.Y. and couldnt believe his apartment came with a dishwasher,garbage disposal and a washer and dryer.
Things we take for granted here. For less then two grand. He was astounded!!

Average hourly wage:

SUCK IT LIBS!!!

Wow. What a blatant lie. Now I know why you didn't post the link. FUCKING FRAUD!

Houston has 17 times the average number of petroleum engineers in a U.S. city, and the job here paid an average salary of $163,490 last year. The city's geologists - nearly 10 times as many as in other cities - earned even more. The job, which uses knowledge of geology, physics and math to explore for oil, gas and minerals, paid an average of $167,530.

"I think it says good things about the Houston economy," said Cheryl Abbot, regional economist with the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics in Dallas. Houston is benefiting from strong growth in three key sectors - oil and gas exploration and production, construction and manufacturing.

"Not only is your job growth continuing at a nice pace, but you also have a nice mix of jobs," Abbot said, adding that many of those jobs pay higher-than-average wages yet don't typically require a college degree.

Houston, for example, has six times more refinery operators than the average U.S. city. The job last year paid an average yearly wage of $62,450.

The truth?

Suck it fag boy. I posted my source. Look it up your damn self.

Average hourly wage:

SUCK IT LIBS!!!

The truth?

Suck it fag boy. I posted my source. Look it up your damn self.

I did dumbfuck. You posted only the name of the author in trying to mislead us to think your numbers applied to all of Texas. I looked up the article. And proved you for the ignorant fool you are.

Yes...the unending swarm of illegal aliens is pretty bad!

Average hourly wage:

SUCK IT LIBS!!!

And I'd bet the COL in New York is a damn sight more than in Texas!

It won't be long before my brilliance has every dimwit con tool on this forum look like a blubbering [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION] in one of his infamous meltdowns.

You seem to be a legend in your own mind.

Time to go back to the shrink for more of the green pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back