To highlight how the concept of "white privilege" is so insanely racist...

I offer this tasty nugget. This woman is so racist against her own race, it dictates her willingness to have children. That, and the unbridled racism she harbors that won't let her make the sex with a black man, thereby eliminating her entire beef about white privilege babies in the first place.

Prof: I Chose Not To Have Children, Because They’d Be White

I have been saying this for years - on observation - so bear with me. Can someone (anyone) on this forum explain to me, a 72 year old black man, why you white folks hate being white so damned bad? It's the most puzzling thing for me to see these 20 somethings talk about how disgusted they are with their race.

Frankly, I think you whites are going insane. My God.

It is racist and diversionary! There's no reason to say shit like this or aim criticism to a group of human beings.

We should be happy that any group does well and wish for others to do so.

Do we really want this women procreating in the first place? lol

Actually, she's far too stupid to procreate, but this idea is becoming so prevalent today that I am actually stumped - and I just sit and shake my head. Unbelievable.

Actually, she's far too stupid to procreate, but this idea is becoming so prevalent today that I am actually stumped - and I just sit and shake my head. Unbelievable.

She's a dipshit.

Frankly, dipshit is far too kind......

I try to be as gentlemanly as possible, even when discussing dipshits. lol

I'm guessing no one wants to bang her. This is the perfect excuse .

whitepriviledge.jpg

I offer this tasty nugget. This woman is so racist against her own race, it dictates her willingness to have children. That, and the unbridled racism she harbors that won't let her make the sex with a black man, thereby eliminating her entire beef about white privilege babies in the first place.

I have been saying this for years - on observation - so bear with me. Can someone (anyone) on this forum explain to me, a 72 year old black man, why you white folks hate being white so damned bad? It's the most puzzling thing for me to see these 20 somethings talk about how disgusted they are with their race.

It's only the self-loathing liberals who hate being white. If they acted according to their own principles, they would all put a revolver in their mouths and pull the trigger.

I offer this tasty nugget.

This woman is so racist against her own race, it dictates her willingness to have children. That, and the unbridled racism she harbors that won't let her make the sex with a black man, thereby eliminating her entire beef about white privilege babies in the first place.

Who would want to have children with that?

Yep, she's just trying to cover up the fact that no self-respecting male would get within 10 feet of her. She's probably never seen a hard dick in her life.

I don't see where white folks should be ashamed of anything or owe anyone an apology for anything. Many of my own generation grew up in poverty ourselves. My own parents had very little education. My Dad worked in sawmills for minimum wage. They had no EBT, WIC, or any other federal programs to aid the poor in their day. Many of the kids born in such poverty went off and fought in Viet Nam. Some of us came back home minus a few body parts. We got an education and started businesses or found employment. We were then subjected to 35 years of Affirmative Action and held back. We got married and raised families.

Our own kids were then bussed all over the place in the government's effort to raise the Black community up. That experiment was a failure which dumbed down the kids and caused once good schools to become haven of Black violence requiring the placement of policemen within the schools. There is no single ethnic group that has received more government attention and are the beneficiaries of so much adverse legislation which has resulted in such total and abject failure as the Black community has.

The time to discontinue catering to the Black community is long overdue. No apologies are necessary.

Only some of us, and those are usually the ones with issues already.

As for myself, my eventual kids will be Irish/Italian-Bengali, so I guess the curse of white privilege ends with me.

I don't see where white folks should be ashamed of anything or owe anyone an apology for anything. Many of my own generation grew up in poverty ourselves. My own parents had very little education. My Dad worked in sawmills for minimum wage. They had no EBT, WIC, or any other federal programs to aid the poor in their day. Many of the kids born in such poverty went off and fought in Viet Nam. Some of us came back home minus a few body parts. We got an education and started businesses or found employment. We were then subjected to 35 years of Affirmative Action and held back. We got married and raised families.

Our own kids were then bussed all over the place in the government's effort to raise the Black community up. That experiment was a failure which dumbed down the kids and caused once good schools to become haven of Black violence requiring the placement of policemen within the schools. There is no single ethnic group that has received more government attention and are the beneficiaries of so much adverse legislation which has resulted in such total and abject failure as the Black community has.

The time to discontinue catering to the Black community is long overdue. No apologies are necessary.

It appears to only be a small segment of white folks who are ashamed of themselves. Usually educated in state universities by communist professors. Raised to believe that hard working parents are the root of all their perceived "evils". Guess it's one way to tear the country down from within.

Forum List

Back