To highlight how the concept of "white privilege" is so insanely racist...

It is racist and diversionary! There's no reason to say shit like this or aim criticism to a group of human beings.

We should be happy that any group does well and wish for others to do so.
WOW

The irony with this post and your posting history is astounding

I offer this tasty nugget. This woman is so racist against her own race, it dictates her willingness to have children. That, and the unbridled racism she harbors that won't let her make the sex with a black man, thereby eliminating her entire beef about white privilege babies in the first place.

Prof: I Chose Not To Have Children, Because They’d Be White

I have been saying this for years - on observation - so bear with me. Can someone (anyone) on this forum explain to me, a 72 year old black man, why you white folks hate being white so damned bad? It's the most puzzling thing for me to see these 20 somethings talk about how disgusted they are with their race.

Frankly, I think you whites are going insane. My God.

Stereotype much? I'm proud to be white despite many blacks, not all, chastising whites and blaming them for the plight of blacks.

I offer this tasty nugget. This woman is so racist against her own race, it dictates her willingness to have children. That, and the unbridled racism she harbors that won't let her make the sex with a black man, thereby eliminating her entire beef about white privilege babies in the first place.

I have been saying this for years - on observation - so bear with me. Can someone (anyone) on this forum explain to me, a 72 year old black man, why you white folks hate being white so damned bad? It's the most puzzling thing for me to see these 20 somethings talk about how disgusted they are with their race.

No shit 'eh? I don't get it either.... must have been years of brainwashing. It's a race.. neither good nor bad. It just is.

Jesus people... calm the fuck down.

I offer this tasty nugget.

This woman is so racist against her own race, it dictates her willingness to have children. That, and the unbridled racism she harbors that won't let her make the sex with a black man, thereby eliminating her entire beef about white privilege babies in the first place.
White Guilt is a very powerful thing for some.

Combine it with enough self loathing and you have someone who doesn't even want to reproduce.

Imagine that.

I offer this tasty nugget.

This woman is so racist against her own race, it dictates her willingness to have children. That, and the unbridled racism she harbors that won't let her make the sex with a black man, thereby eliminating her entire beef about white privilege babies in the first place.
White Guilt is a very powerful thing for some.

Combine it with enough self loathing and you have someone who doesn't even want to reproduce.

Imagine that.

This person needs therapy.... like Vienna style therapy.

And part of me is relieved she is not reproducing.... just think what would plop out of her!!

Stereotype much? I'm proud to be white despite many blacks, not all, chastising whites and blaming them for the plight of blacks.

Stereotype? Partner, it's not me claiming "white privilege". It's white folks - in case you hadn't noticed.

Settle down . It's just a fact of life . Like saying its a mans world, or life is easier for taller people or big breasted chicks .

Settle down . It's just a fact of life . Like saying its a mans world, or life is easier for taller people or big breasted chicks .

Apparently you are not understanding me. I'm not saying these things - hell, I find it amusing. Just trying to understand what the hell is wrong with some of you white folks....seems surreal to me.

Stereotype? Partner, it's not me claiming "white privilege". It's white folks - in case you hadn't noticed.

There are plenty of blacks folks along with the guilt ridden whites saying it. Funny, though, none of the whites claiming it exists claim to have benefited from it.

Apparently you are not understanding me. I'm not saying these things - hell, I find it amusing. Just trying to understand what the hell is wrong with some of you white folks....seems surreal to me.

Please explain why so many black people want to blame white people for their situation.

No shit 'eh? I don't get it either.... must have been years of brainwashing. It's a race.. neither good nor bad. It just is.

Calm down from what? Hell, I don't apologize for my skin color, why the hell would anyone else? God didn't give me a choice about what"color" I was gonna be....

Please explain why so many black people want to blame white people for their situation.

I MUST be missing something here - me being old and the like - but what black person has ever "blamed" you for your skin color!?!?! Like I said - you white folks are losing it....

Calm down from what? Hell, I don't apologize for my skin color, why the hell would anyone else? God didn't give me a choice about what"color" I was gonna be....

LOL, I think that part of his post was directed towards your aforementioned whites who are going insane.

Forum List

Back