To Pro 2nd Amendmenters: Can you seriously defend Liberty?

The question is simple, Hitler could not be stopped by partisans (which is essentially what pro 2nd Amendmenters claim they are), the French Resistance (well organized and supported by allied governments with financing, command and control, and weapons) could not defeat the Nazis in France and in analysis did almost nothing to defeat the Nazis in France.

The German armies were almost entirely defeated by Armies of enormous scale backed by governments of enormous wealth with the ability to marshal and organize resources on a scale never before seen.

But somehow, Republicans are going to defeat tyranny?

How can you with your semi-automatic rifle defeat drone-strikes, and command and control?

You think the Tyrannical Feds will go easier on you than they do on ISIS? Or the Taliban?

Can you live in hole the rest of your life, blow yourself up with explosives to kill civilians and hit tanks or armored vehicles?

Where will you get artillery? Or tanks? Or fighter jets?

How will you, with your 2nd Amendment, take over Air Craft Carriers, Attack Submarines, cruise missiles, fight against special forces, etc.

All these tools the Feds already have?

Let's face it, your 2nd Amendment is a pipe-dream.

It only serves now to enable psychos to shoot preschools and for conservatives to pretend they will stop it if it happens to them in a movie theater.
you're an idiot

if one out of 50 Jews had shot ONE german Soldier that would have cut German army down thousands of thousands of troops

and you are confused. If we have a dictatorial government that government isn't going to nuke its own country

and all patriots have to do is target the people who are running the illegal and criminal government and their supporters

not take out the army

Neither does defense against Tyranny.

Your rifle in the house isn't going to defend anyone from a tyrannical government.

If in the preposterous scenario the US was invaded by China or Russia or something, you won't stand a chance against hybrid warfare supported with close air support, drones, and heavy armor, plus artillery.

Have you ever felt an artillery barrage? You...you the person who barely goes to the Gym, and is probably way out of shape, is going to stand-up to a rain of 1 million tons of ordinance an hour?

Stop lying to EVERYONE.

Care to bet. The only person who is lying is you.
Yes I'll take that bet, I'm a firefighter who maintains my health for sport and work related reasons. I wouldn't be so stupid to think I would make a difference as a lone wolf spontaneously uniting with other like-minded fools armed with my own personal fire arm to "wolverine" my way against organized modern militaries with 5th generation weapons.

So you would just give up without so much as a fight? Wow, what a pussy. :D
You are calling Christ a pussy? It's ok. I have no respect for you, your political philosophy, or your political party anyway.

You're a bunch of fakes who never actually had to stand for anything.

Hmm. Why don't you tell me what my "political party" is. This is getting to be very interesting. Perhaps you are a stalker or something?
So you don't support the 2nd Amendment and aren't supporting the private ownership of guns that inevitably leads to criminals owning guns?

It's funny watching you back peddling, as if your beliefs here aren't exactly those of the Republican Party.

Yes I'll take that bet, I'm a firefighter who maintains my health for sport and work related reasons. I wouldn't be so stupid to think I would make a difference as a lone wolf spontaneously uniting with other like-minded fools armed with my own personal fire arm to "wolverine" my way against organized modern militaries with 5th generation weapons.

You are calling Christ a pussy? It's ok. I have no respect for you, your political philosophy, or your political party anyway.

Hmm. Why don't you tell me what my "political party" is. This is getting to be very interesting. Perhaps you are a stalker or something?
So you don't support the 2nd Amendment and aren't supporting the private ownership of guns that inevitably leads to criminals owning guns?

You think that criminals will not be able to get guns?

It's funny watching you back peddling, as if your beliefs here aren't exactly those of the Republican Party.

I think the war on drugs proves you wrong. I'm not a republican, BTW. Lol. I know, you ignorant fucks think you have to belong to a "party." That's because you are a lackey.

[

Because there's no instance in history where peasants armed with weapons of the time (be it swords, spears, or guns) have ever defended anything.

In every American War there was always command and control, over organized forces, including the Revolutionary War which saw regular soldiers form the core of a broader army and was trained by Prussian methodology.

So are you saying that you 2nd Amendmenters have defended liberty by fear? You think a Government with 8,000 tons of Gold, Trillions of annual revenues, is afraid of you?

You aren't even as coordinated as the Confederacy, and the US is no where near as weak as the Federal Government in 1860.

Today the US has more power in one air craft carrier than the entire combined arms of civilians in the US.

I guess your solution is to obtain some KY jelly and hope that the rapists be gentle? I like the idea of being able to take a few scum bags with me if I am gonna get killed. You think a politician who has 30 million gun owners trying to kill him is going to survive?

oh remind me why we beat Vietnam or have wiped out the Jihadists

What you just did is a violation of the rules of this board and constitutes trolling. I suggest you read the rules because based on what I am seeing you're not smart enough to last here very long.

The question is simple, Hitler could not be stopped by partisans (which is essentially what pro 2nd Amendmenters claim they are), the French Resistance (well organized and supported by allied governments with financing, command and control, and weapons) could not defeat the Nazis in France and in analysis did almost nothing to defeat the Nazis in France.

The German armies were almost entirely defeated by Armies of enormous scale backed by governments of enormous wealth with the ability to marshal and organize resources on a scale never before seen.

But somehow, Republicans are going to defeat tyranny?

How can you with your semi-automatic rifle defeat drone-strikes, and command and control?

You think the Tyrannical Feds will go easier on you than they do on ISIS? Or the Taliban?

Can you live in hole the rest of your life, blow yourself up with explosives to kill civilians and hit tanks or armored vehicles?

Where will you get artillery? Or tanks? Or fighter jets?

How will you, with your 2nd Amendment, take over Air Craft Carriers, Attack Submarines, cruise missiles, fight against special forces, etc.

All these tools the Feds already have?

Let's face it, your 2nd Amendment is a pipe-dream.

It only serves now to enable psychos to shoot preschools and for conservatives to pretend they will stop it if it happens to them in a movie theater.
you're an idiot

if one out of 50 Jews had shot ONE german Soldier that would have cut German army down thousands of thousands of troops

and you are confused. If we have a dictatorial government that government isn't going to nuke its own country

and all patriots have to do is target the people who are running the illegal and criminal government and their supporters

not take out the army

Yeah, if only 1 of them did their duty, they would have done what 16 million American Soldiers, and 20 million Russian soldiers, and over 10 million military casualties couldn't do in 6 years.

I love how you think everyone is just a suicide terrorist, willing to go out and try and shoot a soldier defended by patrols, watches, and a bunch of his armed buddies.

It's like you don't realize that your actions will get your family, and your friends, and 100s of your neighbors killed in reprisals...

It's like you live in a hillbilly jerk-off fantasy.

How do you think denying citizens their second amendment right is going to affect criminals? Criminals do not obey laws. That is why we call them criminals.

[

You think that criminals will not be able to get guns?

You are dealing with a moron chris. Its like saying since you only have a 35% chance of beating say lung cancer, you should not even try

He's a coward and wants to suck up to a despotic government

What you just did is a violation of the rules of this board and constitutes trolling. I suggest you read the rules because based on what I am seeing you're not smart enough to last here very long.
You're threatening me for the vague application of a rule that doesn't apply here. ChrisL just called me a Pussy in the thread you just quoted.

HOW DARE YOU ABUSE YOUR MODERATOR PRIVILEGES.

[

Because there's no instance in history where peasants armed with weapons of the time (be it swords, spears, or guns) have ever defended anything.

In every American War there was always command and control, over organized forces, including the Revolutionary War which saw regular soldiers form the core of a broader army and was trained by Prussian methodology.

So are you saying that you 2nd Amendmenters have defended liberty by fear? You think a Government with 8,000 tons of Gold, Trillions of annual revenues, is afraid of you?

You aren't even as coordinated as the Confederacy, and the US is no where near as weak as the Federal Government in 1860.

Today the US has more power in one air craft carrier than the entire combined arms of civilians in the US.

I guess your solution is to obtain some KY jelly and hope that the rapists be gentle? I like the idea of being able to take a few scum bags with me if I am gonna get killed. You think a politician who has 30 million gun owners trying to kill him is going to survive?

The US beat Vietnam?

Vietnam is communist, Ho Chi Min won.

We wiped out the Jihadists? ISIS.

[

Yeah, if only 1 of them did their duty, they would have done what 16 million American Soldiers, and 20 million Russian soldiers, and over 10 million military casualties couldn't do in 6 years.

I love how you think everyone is just a suicide terrorist, willing to go out and try and shoot a soldier defended by patrols, watches, and a bunch of his armed buddies.

It's like you don't realize that your actions will get your family, and your friends, and 100s of your neighbors killed in reprisals...

you might as well put on your tutu and hope they use lube

you're a coward. The Jews in the Polish Ghetto tied up a ton of German soldiers. if all the jews had firearms, it would have been even worse for the nazis

and we are talking about our own government turning criminal

we get the fact you are gutless whiner or a fluffer of despotic government

I spent 24 years in federal service. I know a lot about small arms use

My nephew is a SF Major, lots of people like him wouldn't back up a dictatorship

so keep your sniveling anti freedom panty soiling BS out of here

You're threatening me for the vague application of a rule that doesn't apply here. ChrisL just called me a Pussy in the thread you just quoted.

\

Trust me dealing with trolls like you is not a privilege. Secondly you altered what Chrisl said and that is a violation of the rules. I merely warned you about the rules. You'll know when I have my Moderators hat on because you will be notified in big red letters that you have screwed up.

Like I said little troll. We don't tolerate stupid trolls. Funny and amusing trolls we will have fun with. But just basic stupid ones we have no time or patience for.

[

you're a coward. The Jews in the Polish Ghetto tied up a ton of German soldiers. if all the jews had firearms, it would have been even worse for the nazis

My nephew is a SF Major, lots of people like him wouldn't back up a dictatorship

You don't know anything.

When a few Jewish fools in the Warsaw Ghetto rose-up to try and overthrow the Nazi force there, the Nazis moved in, destroyed them within 3 days, and killed everyone (30,000 women and children) in the "Liquidation of the Warsaw Ghetto".

It's people like you that get people who might otherwise have survived, killed for no good reason.

[

The US beat Vietnam?

Vietnam is communist, Ho Chi Min won.

We wiped out the Jihadists? ISIS.

As I said little stupid troll. You are defeating your own premise. Wow, where the fuck do morons like you come from??? You must be a Californian.

[

You don't know anything.

When a few Jewish fools in the Warsaw Ghetto rose-up to try and overthrow the Nazi force there, the Nazis moved in, destroyed them within 3 days, and killed everyone (30,000 women and children) in the "Liquidation of the Warsaw Ghetto".

It's people like you that get people who might otherwise have survived, killed for no good reason.

Really? Tell that to the 3 million others who marched quietly to the camps....moron.

\

Trust me dealing with trolls like you is not a privilege. Secondly you altered what Chrisl said and that is a violation of the rules. I merely warned you about the rules. You'll know when I have my Moderators hat on because you will be notified in big red letters that you have screwed up.

Like I said little troll. We don't tolerate stupid trolls. Funny and amusing trolls we will have fun with. But just basic stupid ones we have no time or patience for.

I didn't alter anything and did not even quote them. I accused them of backpeddling which is what they are doing.

I said their party, they asked to say what party they belong to, and I associated their exact statements with the Republican party, if that's trolling you're pathetically politically biased.

[

You don't know anything.

Really? Tell that to the 3 million others who marched quietly to the camps....moron.

Gee if they marched quietly to the camps why weren't they just knifing and fighting to the last bit to save themselves? You don't know anything about force, use of force, or large scale conflict.

Let me know if you need a ride to the unemployment office.

Forum List

Back