To Pro 2nd Amendmenters: Can you seriously defend Liberty?

[
Your irrational fear is not good enough reason to allow such easy access to guns in the US. What are you so afraid of that you have to exercise a right that has no use in today's world?

your garment soiling sphincter failing voiding over others owning guns is the real irrational fear here

I shot a mugger, you moron, tell me that wasn't a USEFUL purpose

BANOIDS like you claim gun crime is so bad that honest people have to be disarmed but then these same BANOIDS claim that no one needs a gun for defense against criminals

Really? Tell that to the 3 million others who marched quietly to the camps....moron.

Gee if they marched quietly to the camps why weren't they just knifing and fighting to the last bit to save themselves? You don't know anything about force, use of force, or large scale conflict.

My guess would be because the bad guys had guns. Someone once told me to never take a knife to a gunfight. Now little troll. What would have happened if those Jews had had guns?
You're going to die anyway and you're so brave, you think you're different than millions of people?

Yes. I am way different from you. If a bad guy from the government were to try and take me and my family away to a concentration camp I would make sure that at least one of them had a real bad day. If enough good people are willing to make enough bad people have a real bad day, that bad day will never come.

The Bill of Rights is nine limitations on what government can do and one final option. Your whole premise has been destroyed BY YOU in one of your posts. I suggest you tuck tail and run junior, you're not smart enough to play here.

And then you're entire family is dead.

This isn't a "well at least I killed one of them" situation.

You have the choice to drag it on as long as possible, suffer as much as you can to save your kids, knowing there's a war on and maybe the side you want to win will win.

Or immediately execute your entire family right there then and now, to kill one stranger.

They would be dead anyway stupid. That's what bad guys in bad governments do. That's why our Founders made sure we had the ability to deal with those people. Progressives really, really, really want to murder large numbers of people they hate because they believe things differently from them. Assholes like you want to make it easier for them to do that. Why do you support totalitarianism?

Damn buddy! Pull up yer pantyhose

Warsaw Ghetto Uprising

fixed it for you brother
Wow you actually think the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising had even a "blip" effect on the military outcomes of the German Army? WOW, How misinformed are you?

any German they killed was one less the allies had to kill

because of people like you only a few jews had guns

People like this don't care. They live in fear of the random psychotic killer and think that the gun is the motivating factor in mass murder. That is how ignorant they are.

Really? Tell that to the 3 million others who marched quietly to the camps....moron.

Gee if they marched quietly to the camps why weren't they just knifing and fighting to the last bit to save themselves? You don't know anything about force, use of force, or large scale conflict.

My guess would be because the bad guys had guns. Someone once told me to never take a knife to a gunfight. Now little troll. What would have happened if those Jews had had guns?
You're going to die anyway and you're so brave, you think you're different than millions of people?

Yes. I am way different from you. If a bad guy from the government were to try and take me and my family away to a concentration camp I would make sure that at least one of them had a real bad day. If enough good people are willing to make enough bad people have a real bad day, that bad day will never come.

The Bill of Rights is nine limitations on what government can do and one final option. Your whole premise has been destroyed BY YOU in one of your posts. I suggest you tuck tail and run junior, you're not smart enough to play here.

You have the choice to drag it on as long as possible, suffer as much as you can to save your kids, knowing there's a war on and maybe the side you want to win will win.

Or immediately execute your entire family right there then and now, to kill one stranger.

Hyperbole. Why don't you tell us what it is you are really afraid of?

How about you answer some of the questions that were addressed to you? How about that? You irrational fear is not a good enough reason for me to give up one of my rights.

Your irrational fear is not good enough reason to allow such easy access to guns in the US. What are you so afraid of that you have to exercise a right that has no use in today's world?

The large majority of legal gun owners never shoot anyone. You are FAR more likely to die in a car accident than you are to be shot unless you are involved in some kind of criminal activity.

Warsaw Ghetto Uprising

fixed it for you brother
Wow you actually think the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising had even a "blip" effect on the military outcomes of the German Army? WOW, How misinformed are you?

So brave of you to kill their hopes of survival of them or their families, while you sit here so safe to question their judgement.

They would be dead anyway stupid. That's what bad guys in bad governments do. That's why our Founders made sure we had the ability to deal with those people. Progressives really, really, really want to murder large numbers of people they hate because they believe things differently from them. Assholes like you want to make it easier for them to do that. Why do you support totalitarianism?

When you can make the choice to decide your children die now, so you can suicidally attack some soldier doing some thing that isn't a certain out come yet, then you can speak about it.

But since you have NEVER faced that situation, you have no knowledge what you will really do.

Statistically, whatever you chose to do would make ZERO difference in the war effort.

Warsaw Ghetto Uprising

fixed it for you brother

So brave of you to kill their hopes of survival of them or their families, while you sit here so safe to question their judgement.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Your surrender is duly noted.

Warsaw Ghetto Uprising

fixed it for you brother

You so casually disregard the choices of millions, as if you would behave ANY differently.

But I'm telling you right now, if soldiers were killing neighbors for resisting, and they came to your house to take your family in a cattle car next, and you had one dead in your sites right there a stand off in the door way, shouting everywhere, all you have to do is pull the trigger and kill him.

Do you part, to make it easier for those soldiers fighting the good fight to win later...long after your death and the death of your family.

You would instead surrender.

Hey manure for brains. we are talking about a case of a criminal government killing and oppressing people for no justifiable reason. You seem to think we are talking about a government that is only giving people bogus traffic tickets.

fixed it for you brother

You so casually disregard the choices of millions, as if you would behave ANY differently.

But I'm telling you right now, if soldiers were killing neighbors for resisting, and they came to your house to take your family in a cattle car next, and you had one dead in your sites right there a stand off in the door way, shouting everywhere, all you have to do is pull the trigger and kill him.

Do you part, to make it easier for those soldiers fighting the good fight to win later...long after your death and the death of your family.

Stop projecting your fearfulness and cowardice onto others. There were plenty of brave people from those times who did remarkable things.

fixed it for you brother

You really are stupid aren't you. If enough people fight early the government doesn't win and there is no protracted fight with millions of casualties. Like I said mr. War College who clearly never attended a single class, where the fuck you morons like you come from! You are definitely Northern California. No normal human being can be as stupid as you are.

You really are stupid aren't you. If enough people fight early the government doesn't win and there is no protracted fight with millions of casualties. Like I said mr. War College who clearly never attended a single class, where the fuck you morons like you come from! You are definitely Northern California. No normal human being can be as stupid as you are.

You are welcome to be the first to watch your family die, go stand up and be brave in this hypothetical.

But in reality, it takes armies to defeat tyranny, not unrelated disparate unorganized uncommunicative groups of untrained people.

You are welcome to be the first to watch your family die, go stand up and be brave in this hypothetical.

But in reality, it takes armies to defeat tyranny, not unrelated disparate unorganized uncommunicative groups of untrained people.

So, you are saying that you prefer to be unarmed. Well that is YOUR choice. No one would try to force you to fight for yourself or defend yourself. You do NOT have a right to make such a decision for other people either.

"To Pro 2nd Amendmenters: Can you seriously defend Liberty?"

Liberty is defended through the right to vote, the right to challenge government action in the Federal courts, and adherence to the rule of law, rendering 'armed insurrection' unwarranted, unlawful, and anathema to the fundamental principles of our Constitutional Republic.

fixed it for you brother

upload_2015-12-31_0-12-17.jpeg

The scenario you suggest is that my family will be dead either way.

I'd rather they go quickly screaming their defiance in the face of the enemy than herded into a cattle car to be slaughtered later like sheep.

*****SMILE*****

:)

"To Pro 2nd Amendmenters: Can you seriously defend Liberty?"

Liberty is defended through the right to vote, the right to challenge government action in the Federal courts, and adherence to the rule of law, rendering 'armed insurrection' unwarranted, unlawful, and anathema to the fundamental principles of our Constitutional Republic.

And guns are what keep all of those other controls in play. Without guns to back them up they would all have been subverted long ago.

Forum List

Back