To the "Anti-vaxxers"

Yet when Trump was president, swearing they'd never trust it was the battle cry of the left.

they would refuse to take it.

now with Biden in, suddenly it's fine and everyone's duty to take it.

same vaccine.

We really need to stop seeing shit in Trump vs not Trump eyes.

That’s not accurate.

They wouldn’t trust it if it was only Trump saying it was safe. They needed an actual medical professional to approve of it.

That’s not accurate.

They wouldn’t trust it if it was only Trump saying it was safe. They needed an actual medical professional to approve of it.
im not going to accept blind disclaimers that simply go by purely the person saying it vs what is being done.

now - let's play, shall we?

seems biden wanted things free from political interference yet NOW it's mandatory vaccine baybee. you wanna see a concert, show vaccine passport. that's about as much gov interference as you can get. now add on biden pushing private businesses to make vaccines mandatory - how is this NOT total bullshit?

more biden fun:
has the vaccine changed under biden? if not, then he is pimping / pushing a "trump" vaccine.

back to vaccines and NOT UNDER TRUMP:

now -

QUESTION - has the vaccine changed?

no. just the politics around it. we have a WHOLE LOT MORE POLITICS - all coming from the person who said trump should keep politics out of it.

your move, chief.

There’s plenty of doubt. Mostly from Trump supporters.

But I agree with you that it works.

Yes, in 2020 you were the science deniers. This year you found religion. Then you rewrote history.

BTW, blacks are less likely to have been vaccinated than "Republicans." Bunch of Republicans, huh?

The data suggests that it does.
then why do we have so many vaccinated getting sick?

if the "delta" variant doesn't count, then why are we not "starting over" with every "variant" and going back to lockdowns?

why is this one NOT lockdown worthy when the last one was?

Black people are more likely to be vaccinated than Republicans.

I showed you 3 links saying Blacks were less vaccinated than republicans.
For Blacks, the links said 11, 14, or 29% vaccinated.
Republican have 59% vaccinated.

{....

As more Americans get vaccinated, 41% of Republicans still refuse COVID-19 shots​

Health May 17, 2021
...}

im not going to accept blind disclaimers that simply go by purely the person saying it vs what is being done.

now - let's play, shall we?

Sure. This Kamala Harris quote always comes up.

"Well, I think that's going to be an issue for all of us. I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump. And it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he's talking about. I will not take his word for it. He wants us to inject bleach. I — no, I will not take his word."

"If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it."

I’m not sure if you guys misunderstood what she said or if your sources lied to you. But what she said should be perfectly clear.

As I previously stated: They wouldn’t trust it if it was only Trump saying it was safe. They needed an actual medical professional to approve of it.

That’s exactly what I get from her comments. Why are we getting different meaning from her comments?

Yes, in 2020 you were the science deniers. This year you found religion. Then you rewrote history.

BTW, blacks are less likely to have been vaccinated than "Republicans." Bunch of Republicans, huh?

Not true. You have nothing.

then why do we have so many vaccinated getting sick?

if the "delta" variant doesn't count, then why are we not "starting over" with every "variant" and going back to lockdowns?

why is this one NOT lockdown worthy when the last one was?

Vaccinated people can still get sick. They’re less likely to get seriously sick and die.

I showed you 3 links saying Blacks were less vaccinated than republicans.
For Blacks, the links said 11, 14, or 29% vaccinated.
Republican have 59% vaccinated.

{....

As more Americans get vaccinated, 41% of Republicans still refuse COVID-19 shots​

Health May 17, 2021
...}

You claimed that I didn’t provide a link showing that black people are more likely to be vaccinated than Republicans.

Was that claim of yours true or not?

Forum List

Back