To The Children Marching Today Across the USA...

Another way of looking at this is a bunch of people who have armed bodyguards paid for them to go and protest guns.

Umm.... I believe they're protesting getting shot. Nice try though.

Do you ever feel like saying ,” Duh,” to some of these posts?

I do not think they even know what they are angry about any more. They just know they are ag’in it!

Is that crowd bigger than Trumps Inaugural Crowd? He is going to be mad about that!

This entire Butthurt, in this thread and the other inevitable ones like it ---- just underscore the basic point I've been making since literally the day I joined this site, and before, when recent shootings were again in current news ---

---- which was, and still is, that gun violence emanates from the fact that we live in a culture that worships guns; a culture of Death, where my right to own a bazooka trumps your right to be Alive. Whenever I make this point, out come the Butthurt Gun Fetishists to denounce anybody, like the kids marching today, who wants to stay alive in defiance of that fetish. Hence the butthurt. Not at all unlike the baby who's had its pacifier taken away --- same thing.

I hate to burst your bubble, but America is far down the list as a culture of death. In fact, according to the FBI, we rank 83 in murders per capita. And, when was the last time anyone was murdered in America with a bazooka? You apparently live in fear of inanimate objects, or you are so spooked by the people around you that you fear one of them will shoot you.

The posters you claim to be butthurt, are not hurt at all. They are frustrated by the ignorance that you on the left constantly display concerning firearms and firearm ownership.
Yesterday I thought I heard it was 31st. We're not counting murders, though, only gun homicides. Compare apples to apples.

We are one of the few societies that allow general ownership of firearms, consequently a larger share of murders in this society are carried out with guns. The per capita murder rate shows that guns are not driving violence, people are, and they are the ones who need to be controlled.

... **** You!!!!!

You are a bunch of snot-nosed, whiny, diaper wearing babies who have no clue about pretty much anything in this world. You've been sheltered your entire lives by helicopter parents, schools that refuse to teach you the realities of the world and a society that has refused to force you to accept that things don't always go your way. This started with the generation before you, and even in their mid to late twenties they're just as oblivious and worthless as you folks are.

NO, your right to "feel" safe does NOT override my Right to Keep and Bear Arms. It never has and hopefully never will. In fact you don' actually have s Right to ACTUAL Safety, never mind "feeling" safe.

Maybe some day you'll learn what real Safety and Security are. I doubt it, but it's possible. Probsbly after you get mugged or your basement apartment at grandma's house gets broken into and looted.

I truly believe thst your generation WILL see armed insurection on a National level in your lifetime. Just remember there's a difference between Concealment and Cover, and it's generally best to throw out the soiled underwear rather thsn trying to wash it.
You forgot to tell them to stay the hell off your lawn!

Yes the do have the right to feel safe, and their right to feel safe ABSOLUTELY over rides your right to keep and bear arms.

The second amendment is just exactly that. An amendment.

Which means it can be amended or removed altogether, which the Constitution clearly spells out how that is done.

Those kids have already exacted change in gun laws all over the country.

If all of them show up to vote this year and in 2020. You're done asshole.

This country will be great again the day assholes like you are 6 feet in the ground.

Until the Second Amendment is voided their "right" to safety does not exist..

Oh I'm afraid it does.

"We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America...."

Need a link?

The best way to ensure domestic tranquility is to round up all of the rabid left wing loons and ship them to countries more to their liking.

Yes the do have the right to feel safe, and their right to feel safe ABSOLUTELY over rides your right to keep and bear arms.

Which means it can be amended or removed altogether, which the Constitution clearly spells out how that is done.

This country will be great again the day assholes like you are 6 feet in the ground.

Oh I'm afraid it does.

"We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America...."

Need a link?

The best way to ensure domestic tranquility is to round up all of the rabid left wing loons and ship them to countries more to their liking.

The left is taking this country away from the rightist loons.

It started with my generation in the 60's. You're now seeing the newest generation that will complete that mission.

And there isn't thing one the right can do about it.

Another way of looking at this is a bunch of people who have armed bodyguards paid for them to go and protest guns.

Umm.... I believe they're protesting getting shot. Nice try though.

No, they are protesting against certain types of guns. They, like many left wing loons, are too damn ignorant to know they are on the wrong track. Most likely, because they are being led and cheered on by less ignorant left wing loons with a much broader agenda. They are being used as pawns, and that says a whole lot about the character of those who are using them.

No, they are protesting getting shot. Which is, again, what I posted in the first place.

But don't take my word for it --- what's the name of the event?

You couldn't possibly be that daft. You can call a turd a potato, but that doesn't make it a potato. Since few of them have been shot, it is obvious they are not protesting getting shot. They are pawns being led into the streets by lowlife left wing scumbags with a political agenda.

Nope. They're kids tired of being targets, saying "we've had enough".

Apparently you don't think they've had enough?

No, I think they are going down the wrong rabbit hole, and pushing for change that will not prevent them from being targets. But, I don't think that you, and your ilk, care whether they remain targets, you just want to ban guns, and you are willing to use these teenagers to that end.

Oh I'm afraid it does.

Need a link?

It started with my generation in the 60's. You're now seeing the newest generation that will complete that mission.

I won't be around to suffer the results. You will, you poor sap.

... **** You!!!!!

You are a bunch of snot-nosed, whiny, diaper wearing babies who have no clue about pretty much anything in this world. You've been sheltered your entire lives by helicopter parents, schools that refuse to teach you the realities of the world and a society that has refused to force you to accept that things don't always go your way. This started with the generation before you, and even in their mid to late twenties they're just as oblivious and worthless as you folks are.

NO, your right to "feel" safe does NOT override my Right to Keep and Bear Arms. It never has and hopefully never will. In fact you don' actually have s Right to ACTUAL Safety, never mind "feeling" safe.

Maybe some day you'll learn what real Safety and Security are. I doubt it, but it's possible. Probsbly after you get mugged or your basement apartment at grandma's house gets broken into and looted.

I truly believe thst your generation WILL see armed insurection on a National level in your lifetime. Just remember there's a difference between Concealment and Cover, and it's generally best to throw out the soiled underwear rather thsn trying to wash it.

And one would guess, you are in favor of repealing child labor laws.

That's what the signs and the trip wires are for.
I find it interesting that because kids took a stand and are marching to make their stand known, you find them worthless. When kids excerise their constitutionally protected rights, you find them spoiled and self possessed. When kids voice their concerns for their own safety, you tell them that their safety is illusionary. When kids say they are fed up with school,shootings, you tell them to buck up and accept their deaths as the cost of doing business.

... **** You!!!!!

And one would guess, you are in favor of repealing child labor laws.

The ones that prevent 16 year olds from having after school and summer jobs, like I and many others had growing up. Yes, repeal the damn things.

and yet your definition of right and wrong leaves a lot to desired.... basically it is "if you dont like what i like and dont agree with me....FUCK YOU!"....

No. I don't define Right and Wrong. Those were defined millenna ago. Whst I don't do is waste my time on peoole who don't agree with me.

"I don't waste my time on people who don't agree with me"

That's hilarious - You should probably move into the woods and join a militia.

A political chat board is no place for you.
You don't know Anathema, yet, huh?
One of our more set in his ways members.

Ya, he pops in from time to time and bans more people who disagree with him.

Pretty sure I was numero seis :)

Lil worried about the old guy - shows Stephen Paddock tendencies.

stephen-paddock-corpse.jpg

Oh I'm afraid it does.

Need a link?

. So to you it's all been an on going agenda that has been going on since the 1960's ??? Doesn't this information warrant a huge push back by the society who still believe in the Constitution, and especially in the 2nd amendment ?? Ok, it's time to get involved in these kids/lost souls lives, and to make sure that the left doesn't use them in a opportunistic way for the agenda you speak of. By the way, what exactly is your agenda ?? Does the left even know anymore ??

Apparently you don't know fake news when you read it. According to the Pew Poll, 30% of the American public own guns, and 36% of those who said they did not own a gun could see themselves owning a gun in the future. Not to mention that many gun owners will not tell pollsters that they own a gun.

The only people who know how many joined the NRA since this last round of left wing nonsense are the NRA leadership. It might help if you actually read the crap you reference.

Tens of THOUSANDS of voters who will register and vote AGAINST your overlords in 2018 ..

Add to that tens of thousands more - Women, immigrants (see Puerto Rico FUBAR) and minorities.

Soon you Trumpflakes will eat it in unimaginable ways - Enjoy your meal!

180324094831-18-march-for-our-lives-032418-washington-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

I find it interesting that because kids took a stand and are marching to make their stand known, you find them worthless. When kids excerise their constitutionally protected rights, you find them spoiled and self possessed. When kids voice their concerns for their own safety, you tell them that their safety is illusionary. When kids say they are fed up with school,shootings, you tell them to buck up and accept their deaths as the cost of doing business.
.I think he's just frustrated that the kids are so gullible and clueless, where as they can't figure out when they are being used or not. The left pouncing on the situation (never let a crisis go to waste), should be a red flag to them. Nothing wrong with a March, but when certain players get involved then everyone should worry as to what is truly going on in the situation.

Apparently you don't know fake news when you read it. According to the Pew Poll, 30% of the American public own guns, and 36% of those who said they did not own a gun could see themselves owning a gun in the future. Not to mention that many gun owners will not tell pollsters that they own a gun.

The only people who know how many joined the NRA since this last round of left wing nonsense are the NRA leadership. It might help if you actually read the crap you reference.

Tens of THOUSANDS of voters who will register and vote AGAINST your overlords in 2018 ..

Add to that tens of thousands more - Women, immigrants (see Puerto Rico FUBAR) and minorities.

.You use Trump as a way to attack conservatism in this country ?? Yes you do.. So what exactly is your issue with good clean conservative living that keeps the left trying to destroy it ?? You against hard work, church going citizens, home ownership, low to zero debt, father and mother families, responsible gun ownership, good neighborhoods, safety, investments, small business start up's, educated children, Christianity or other religious values etc ??

.I think he's just frustrated that the kids are so gullible and clueless, where as they can't figure out when they are being used or not. The left pouncing on the situation (never let a crisis go to waste), should be a red flag to them. Nothing wrong with a March, but when certain players get involved then everyone should worry as to what is truly going on in the situation.
I think that calling the kids gullible and searching for bogeymen, puppeteers pulling the strings is a simplistic and underhanded way of trying to silence them and discredit their message.

Ya can't really shoot them enough, can ya? So cutting their legs out from under them serves just as weall.

I think that calling the kids gullible and searching for bogeymen, puppeteers pulling the strings is a simplistic and underhanded way of trying to silence them and discredit their message.

Ya can't really shoot them enough, can ya? So cutting their legs out from under them serves just as weall.
.You are a great example of a leftist taking advantage of the situation... I mean just look at your words here. You ain't fooling nobody.

it was people with guns that gave them the right to protest. what hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back