To The Children Marching Today Across the USA...

[I find it interesting that because kids took a stand and are marching to make their stand known, you find them worthless. When kids excerise their constitutionally protected rights, you find them spoiled and self possessed. When kids voice their concerns for their own safety, you tell them that their safety is illusionary. When kids say they are fed up with school,shootings, you tell them to buck up and accept their deaths as the cost of doing business.

I found them worthless long before this. This ,just ups the ante when they decide to attack my Constitutional rights. Children do not have Rights or a Voice so far as I'm concerned.

[I find it interesting that because kids took a stand and are marching to make their stand known, you find them worthless. When kids excerise their constitutionally protected rights, you find them spoiled and self possessed. When kids voice their concerns for their own safety, you tell them that their safety is illusionary. When kids say they are fed up with school,shootings, you tell them to buck up and accept their deaths as the cost of doing business.

I found them worthless long before this. This ,just ups the ante when they decide to attack my Constitutional rights. Children do not have Rights or a Voice so far as I'm concerned.
.The Demon-crats are losing out on making the illegals legal in order to vote, so now they figure they have fallen into a gold mine with these students who they will coach all the way to the registration process to vote, and then to seal the deal afterwards with their vote.

. Your blanket harsh attitude serves no good in labeling these students as worthless. Get a grip.

The Demon-crats are losing out on making the illegals legal in order to vote, so now they figure they have fallen into a gold mine with these students who they will coach all the way to the registration process to vote, and then to seal the deal afterwards with their vote.

Yes and No. These whiny bitches were set to be Democrats from the time their worthless parents (who were largely my classmates in svhool) birthed them.

The Demon-crats are losing out on making the illegals legal in order to vote, so now they figure they have fallen into a gold mine with these students who they will coach all the way to the registration process to vote, and then to seal the deal afterwards with their vote.

Yes and No. These whiny bitches were set to be Democrats from the time their worthless parents (who were largely my classmates in svhool) birthed them.
What you saw today was the product of public school indoctrination by the radical fascist left.

I was out there, with my sister. Lots of kids, yeah. Also lots of grandparents, parents, youngsters, toddlers, infants strapped to their parents' fronts. It was AMAZING, but my feet are killing me. Next time, sneakers FTW!!

Since 2013, there have been 35 kids killed in school shootings.
In that same span of time, there have been many hundreds of kids killed by heroin. But there won't be any marches on Washington, no Women's March involvement, no organized Democrat party protests.

So why isn't the GOP marching? Set an example, ffs.

What you saw today was the product of public school indoctrination by the radical fascist left.

What I saw today were profiles in courage from teenagers, and even younger children.

Then I come to usmb, ans I see nothing but right wing cowards and pukes, spouting their same tired bullshit.

Mommy and daddy were total failures on you pukes toilet training.

Since 2013, there have been 35 kids killed in school shootings.
In that same span of time, there have been many hundreds of kids killed by heroin. But there won't be any marches on Washington, no Women's March involvement, no organized Democrat party protests.

So why isn't the GOP marching? Set an example, ffs.
. To be fair, both sides have kicked the can down the road. There are good things being done now - creating points of entry, metal detectors, zero tolerance policies, resource officers with better training, mental health watch, concealed carry for trained faculty's. Now if these things can prove viable very quickly, then the students will feel at ease, and go back to being students in their happy lives once again.

What I saw today were profiles in courage from teenagers, and even younger children.

Then I come to usmb, ans I see nothing but right wing cowards and pukes, spouting their same tired bullshit.

Mommy and daddy were total failures on you pukes toilet training.
.So you came back to the real world.. Welcome back.

sign1.jpg
sign2.jpg

This crowd appears to have been larger than the inauguration, probably about equal to the Women's March.

Next March, 4/20 as the anniversary of Columbine.

Forum List

Back