To The Children Marching Today Across the USA...

Yes the do have the right to feel safe, and their right to feel safe ABSOLUTELY over rides your right to keep and bear arms.

The second amendment is just exactly that. An amendment.

Which means it can be amended or removed altogether, which the Constitution clearly spells out how that is done.

Those kids have already exacted change in gun laws all over the country.

If all of them show up to vote this year and in 2020. You're done asshole.

This country will be great again the day assholes like you are 6 feet in the ground.

Until the Second Amendment is voided their "right" to safety does not exist..

Oh I'm afraid it does.

"We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America...."

Need a link?

and yet your definition of right and wrong leaves a lot to desired.... basically it is "if you dont like what i like and dont agree with me....FUCK YOU!"....

No. I don't define Right and Wrong. Those were defined millenna ago. Whst I don't do is waste my time on peoole who don't agree with me.

"I don't waste my time on people who don't agree with me"

That's hilarious - You should probably move into the woods and join a militia.

A political chat board is no place for you.
You don't know Anathema, yet, huh?
One of our more set in his ways members.
anyone who would rather live back in the dark ages is just a tad strange....

Another way of looking at this is a bunch of people who have armed bodyguards paid for them to go and protest guns.

Umm.... I believe they're protesting getting shot. Nice try though.

Really? They got shot huh? Moron

Their classmates did, and yes some of them did too.

That doesn't make them "morons" though.

But do essplain to the class why wanting to stay alive makes them "morons". This oughta be good.

Most everyone wants to stay alive. Only morons would believe that banning certain types of guns would help them stay alive. However, these morons are being used to push a much broader agenda, and that should be worrying to all sensible people.

I've never posted anything about "banning" any types of guns.
Besides which ------------- that wasn't your post anyway. Duh.

Another way of looking at this is a bunch of people who have armed bodyguards paid for them to go and protest guns.

Do you ever feel like saying ,” Duh,” to some of these posts?

I do not think they even know what they are angry about any more. They just know they are ag’in it!

Is that crowd bigger than Trumps Inaugural Crowd? He is going to be mad about that!

This entire Butthurt, in this thread and the other inevitable ones like it ---- just underscore the basic point I've been making since literally the day I joined this site, and before, when recent shootings were again in current news ---

---- which was, and still is, that gun violence emanates from the fact that we live in a culture that worships guns; a culture of Death, where my right to own a bazooka trumps your right to be Alive. Whenever I make this point, out come the Butthurt Gun Fetishists to denounce anybody, like the kids marching today, who wants to stay alive in defiance of that fetish. Hence the butthurt. Not at all unlike the baby who's had its pacifier taken away --- same thing.

I hate to burst your bubble, but America is far down the list as a culture of death. In fact, according to the FBI, we rank 83 in murders per capita. And, when was the last time anyone was murdered in America with a bazooka? You apparently live in fear of inanimate objects, or you are so spooked by the people around you that you fear one of them will shoot you.

The posters you claim to be butthurt, are not hurt at all. They are frustrated by the ignorance that you on the left constantly display concerning firearms and firearm ownership.

Translation: "How dare you desecrate the Majesty of Almighty Gun!" :mad:

As I said --- a fetish. A childish fixation on an inanimate object, to the point where it's more important than people's lives.
Sad.

Wow, what a retort. Your ignorance is on full display. and your reaction to my post is typical left wing nonsense. Apparently, I hit close to home. You fear someone is going to shoot you.

If I thought that banning certain weapons would make you and/or school kids safer, I would join your cause. But, I don't, and it won't. Government requires a compelling reason to limit a constitutional right, and none currently exists. I don't worship guns, I worship the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. All of the Constitution and all of the Bill of Rights.

I'm not staking my life on anything....not worth getting upset over. The second amendment is still there last I heard. Take a breath...no big deal here. They have the right to match and I support that right. It doesn't hurt anything.

Such a beautiful, wondrous sight today. DC streets filled, marches across the U.S., protesters in Toyko, Madrid, Paris, London, Sydney. You violence-supporting hoodlums will not prevail against the tide of humanity.
------------------------------------------------ and ALL are disarmed subjects with NO RIGHTS at all Lysis !!
--------------- The marchers want a decent society, not one overrun by hoodlums and scumbags. We all have a right to live in a civilized and peaceful society. The cheap, threatening scum from the NRA will not prevail.
-------------------------------------- The societies you highlight are all inhabited by disarmed subjects / peasants with no RIGHTS and they are Herded about by heavily armed 'kings' queens , militaries [kings men] , politicians and other taxpayer funded Rulers Lysis !!

But here, while we know that trump and his minions do wish to install fascism in the U.S., the gun crazies act only to threaten their fellow Americans. They seem more to be the wannabe fascist fighting force that trump wishes for. Decent Americans like those who marched today and decent people all over the world will not be overrun by this arrogant scum.

Do we laugh now, or do you have a punch line?

DZFTBFSX4AEWqX6.jpg

I'm not staking my life on anything....not worth getting upset over. The second amendment is still there last I heard. Take a breath...no big deal here. They have the right to match and I support that right. It doesn't hurt anything.

I do not support anyone's "right" to act in an Immoral manner, and marching to restrict my RTKBA is definitely immoral in my mind.

HE HOLDS PROOF OF JUST HOW STUPID YOU GUN GRABBING ASSHOLE ARE TOO

FACT:

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results are now in:

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent.

Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent.

Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up
300 percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in,
the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!

It will never happen here? I bet the Aussies said that too!

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the ELDERLY. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns. The Australian experience and the other historical facts above prove it.

You won’t see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-

upload_2018-3-24_14-18-2.png

AND because FACT CHECK IS FULL OF IT U know it is the Complete opposite as they try and debunk with their fake bs lies at the end of the written question.
Gun Control in Australia - FactCheck.org

Last edited:

No, they are protesting against certain types of guns. They, like many left wing loons, are too damn ignorant to know they are on the wrong track. Most likely, because they are being led and cheered on by less ignorant left wing loons with a much broader agenda. They are being used as pawns, and that says a whole lot about the character of those who are using them.

No, they are protesting getting shot. Which is, again, what I posted in the first place.

But don't take my word for it --- what's the name of the event?

You couldn't possibly be that daft. You can call a turd a potato, but that doesn't make it a potato. Since few of them have been shot, it is obvious they are not protesting getting shot. They are pawns being led into the streets by lowlife left wing scumbags with a political agenda.

No, they are protesting against certain types of guns. They, like many left wing loons, are too damn ignorant to know they are on the wrong track. Most likely, because they are being led and cheered on by less ignorant left wing loons with a much broader agenda. They are being used as pawns, and that says a whole lot about the character of those who are using them.

No, they are protesting getting shot. Which is, again, what I posted in the first place.

But don't take my word for it --- what's the name of the event?

You couldn't possibly be that daft. You can call a turd a potato, but that doesn't make it a potato. Since few of them have been shot, it is obvious they are not protesting getting shot. They are pawns being led into the streets by lowlife left wing scumbags with a political agenda.

Nope. They're kids tired of being targets, saying "we've had enough".

Apparently you don't think they've had enough?

HE HOLDS PROOF OF JUST HOW STUPID YOU GUN GRABBING ASSHOLE ARE TOO

FACT:

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results are now in:

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent.

Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent.

Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up
300 percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in,
the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!

It will never happen here? I bet the Aussies said that too!

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the ELDERLY. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns. The Australian experience and the other historical facts above prove it.

You won’t see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-

View attachment 184449

AND because FACT CHECK IS FULL OF IT U know it is the Complete opposite as they try and debunk with their fake bs lies at the end of the written question.
Gun Control in Australia - FactCheck.org

Imagine what it is today this article and video is from 2013 .........

upload_2018-3-24_14-29-26.png

Learn real information PPL ARE NOT ABLE TO PROTECT THEMSELVES.......

... **** You!!!!!

You are a bunch of snot-nosed, whiny, diaper wearing babies who have no clue about pretty much anything in this world. You've been sheltered your entire lives by helicopter parents, schools that refuse to teach you the realities of the world and a society that has refused to force you to accept that things don't always go your way. This started with the generation before you, and even in their mid to late twenties they're just as oblivious and worthless as you folks are.

NO, your right to "feel" safe does NOT override my Right to Keep and Bear Arms. It never has and hopefully never will. In fact you don' actually have s Right to ACTUAL Safety, never mind "feeling" safe.

Maybe some day you'll learn what real Safety and Security are. I doubt it, but it's possible. Probsbly after you get mugged or your basement apartment at grandma's house gets broken into and looted.

I truly believe thst your generation WILL see armed insurection on a National level in your lifetime. Just remember there's a difference between Concealment and Cover, and it's generally best to throw out the soiled underwear rather thsn trying to wash it.

Yes the do have the right to feel safe, and their right to feel safe ABSOLUTELY over rides your right to keep and bear arms.

The second amendment is just exactly that. An amendment.

Which means it can be amended or removed altogether, which the Constitution clearly spells out how that is done.

Those kids have already exacted change in gun laws all over the country.

If all of them show up to vote this year and in 2020. You're done asshole.

This country will be great again the day assholes like you are 6 feet in the ground.
Exactly. And it can be limited. The 1st Amendment does not give you the right to yell "fire" without reason in a crowded theater. The 2nd Amendment does not allow you to have twin .50's in your back yard. It does not even allow you to own a fully automatic .45 Thompson, as was once the case.

The government had compelling reasons to restrict fully automatic weapons. Twin fifties are fully automatic and are restricted for that reason. However one can legally buy 50 caliber rifles as long as they are not fully automatic.

The government does not have any compelling reason to ban semi automatic rifles or pistols.

Forum List

Back