To the House Democrats sitting on the floor

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Congress was designed to carry out the people's will, not yours. It is quite selfish to hold up the legislative process by pouting and sitting on your hands on the floor like three year olds. It is deplorable and childish. To my knowledge, I never saw Republicans pulling this kind of stunt when Obamacare was passed. They actually tried to repeal it, they didn't throw a temper tantrum.

Get off your asses and do your damn job!

Oh and don't even try bringing up the GOP effort to block Obama's SCOTUS nominees, because doing so doesn't require sitting on your backside or throwing a temper tantrum to do. There's actual work involved.

Oh and don't even try bringing up the GOP effort to block Obama's SCOTUS nominees, because doing so doesn't require sitting on your backside or throwing a temper tantrum to do. There's actual work involved.
How many times have we seen you sit from your chair and throw fits? Several......

How many times have we seen you sit from your chair and throw fits? Several......

Uh, zero. Because you can't see me!

Er, unless I stand up. Then everyone can see me.

Now, Moonie, try addressing the thread.

There is no legitimate reason to pass him.

God bless House Democrats and protect them from evil fucking NaziCons.

And the Sergeant at Arms would have a field day with them if he were let loose. I bet you wouldn't be so happy if the shoe was on the other foot.

Indeed. The Reps have not applied him

They're afraid to. They don't want to cause a scene.

Hell. I'd have then taken out in cuffs. There would be pictures and videos and all sorts of stuff. :banana:

God bless House Democrats and protect them from evil fucking NaziCons.

And the Sergeant at Arms would have a field day with them if he were let loose. I bet you wouldn't be so happy if the shoe was on the other foot.

Indeed. The Reps have not applied him

They're afraid to. They don't want to cause a scene.

Hell. I'd have then taken out in cuffs. There would be pictures and videos and all sorts of stuff. :banana:

Even NaziCons don't have the balls to take John Lewis out in cuffs.

Forum List

Back