To the House Democrats sitting on the floor

God bless House Democrats and protect them from evil fucking NaziCons.

And the Sergeant at Arms would have a field day with them if he were let loose. I bet you wouldn't be so happy if the shoe was on the other foot.

Indeed. The Reps have not applied him

They're afraid to. They don't want to cause a scene.

Hell. I'd have then taken out in cuffs. There would be pictures and videos and all sorts of stuff. :banana:

Even NaziCons don't have the balls to take John Lewis out in cuffs.

Is he going to sue the bailiff for doing his job?

Is he going to sue the Speaker for doing his job?

I would love for NaziCons to try getting physical with Congressman John Lewis. Go for it...

I would love to see any Democrats fight back. This is Russian style politics going on right now.

It's called fighting fire with fire.

Oh? So when has fighting fire with fire gotten any bills or legislation passed?

What legislation? That's fucking hilarious! NaziCons have been blocking President Obama for 7 1/2 years.

And the Sergeant at Arms would have a field day with them if he were let loose. I bet you wouldn't be so happy if the shoe was on the other foot.

I would love for the Sergeant at Arms to be "let loose"...

Only da gubermint should have guns, ain't that right Lakhota? Because this corporate gubermint needs to micro-manage every aspect of your pathetic existence, no??

Only da gubermint should have guns, ain't that right Lakhota? Because this corporate gubermint needs to micro-manage every aspect of your pathetic existence, no??

Really? Well, I have lots of guns and plan to keep them.

Your beloved corporate gubermint owned by international bankers have other ideas about that. Are you willing to stand up and fight to keep them or will you fold like a cheap chair when the rule from on high comes down telling you have to turn them all in?

Indeed. The Reps have not applied him

They're afraid to. They don't want to cause a scene.

Hell. I'd have then taken out in cuffs. There would be pictures and videos and all sorts of stuff. :banana:

Even NaziCons don't have the balls to take John Lewis out in cuffs.

No? Why not? Is he special?

I had guns, but they were all taken away despite my best efforts.

Not a single one here now. A real shame.

What legislation? That's fucking hilarious! NaziCons have been blocking President Obama for 7 1/2 years.

So? Senate Democrats were blocking Republican House measures until 2014. That's 6 years. Democrats were quite the obstructionists at the time. They had supermajorities in both houses and only managed to pass Obamacare, but NO MEANINGFUL GUN CONTROL LEGISLATION! Why is that? If gun control was so important to them, they should have had the foresight to act when they still had the keys to the car.

So any mass shooting from 2009 onwards is on actually on their heads. They held a supermajority for 134 days. One hundred and thirty four days!

Last edited:

Your beloved corporate gubermint owned by international bankers have other ideas about that. Are you willing to stand up and fight to keep them or will you fold like a cheap chair when the rule from on high comes down telling you have to turn them all in?

Even though you're a NaziCon lunatic, I will lower myself enough to answer you. I, like most responsible hunters and gun enthusiasts, want reasonable gun control measures. I want universal background checks and a ban on all assault-style weapons. I want a limit on clip/magazine capacity. I want people with mental problems to be prevent from owning firearms. I want the National Instant Criminal Background Check System to be accurate and current.

Last edited:

So? Senate Democrats were blocking Republican House measures until 2014. That's 6 years. Democrats were quite the obstructionists at the time. They had supermajorities in both houses and only managed to pass Obamacare, but NO MEANINGFUL GUN CONTROL LEGISLATION! Why is that? If gun control was so important to them, the should have had the foresight to act when they still had the keys to the car.

No, dumbass, they had a super majority for 133 days.

Even though you're a NaziCon lunatic, I will lower myself enough to answer you. I, like most responsible hunters and gun enthusiasts, want reasonable gun control measures. I want universal background checks and a ban on all assault-style weapons. I want a limit on clip/magazine capacity.

Nope, I am simply not a commiecrat. Do you even understand that your beloved corporate gubermint is lying it's collective asses off to the American people? They are STAGING these mass casualty events. Look how many have happened in just the last 3 years. It is off the charts and save for one, every single one of them has been some "lone gunman" and it is RANDOM because that is high you frighten the sheeple. You make them feel vulnerable and afraid so that they are willing to give up even more of their rights to a statist corporate "gubermint". The agenda is crystal clear to me. They have plans for the people of this country and they are plans we are not going to be "on board" with so they have to disarm the minions./ Semi-automatic weapons today, handguns and single shot rifles tomorrow. Guns are NOT for hunting, numnuts....it is to protect the people from tyranny and we have that is spades.

Even though you're a NaziCon lunatic, I will lower myself enough to answer you. I, like most responsible hunters and gun enthusiasts, want reasonable gun control measures. I want universal background checks and a ban on all assault-style weapons. I want a limit on clip/magazine capacity.

Nope, I am simply not a commiecrat. Do you even understand that your beloved corporate gubermint is lying it's collective asses off to the American people? They are STAGING these mass casualty events. Look how many have happened in just the last 3 years. It is off the charts and save for one, every single one of them has been some "lone gunman" and it is RANDOM because that is high you frighten the sheeple. You make them feel vulnerable and afraid so that they are willing to give up even more of their rights to a statist corporate "gubermint". The agenda is crystal clear to me. They have plans for the people of this country and they are plans we are not going to be "on board" with so they have to disarm the minions./ Semi-automatic weapons today, handguns and single shot rifles tomorrow. Guns are NOT for hunting, numnuts....it is to protect the people from tyranny and we have that is spades.

Sorry, Dale, your allotted time has expired.

So? Senate Democrats were blocking Republican House measures until 2014. That's 6 years. Democrats were quite the obstructionists at the time. They had supermajorities in both houses and only managed to pass Obamacare, but NO MEANINGFUL GUN CONTROL LEGISLATION! Why is that? If gun control was so important to them, the should have had the foresight to act when they still had the keys to the car.

So? They had ample time to pass meaningful gun legislation, dozens of times over, yet they punted, too focused on ramming Obamacare down our throats.

59 to 41 majority and the legislation that the leftards and Barrypuppet was so bad that they couldn't persuade even ONE repub to back them? How fucking pathetic is that?. BTW, the repubs put bills on Reid's desk that passed the House and never saw the senate floor. You act like only the leftards should have their voices heard and no one else matters. Personally, I see the system as an unmitigated joke and nothing but theater but I still keep up with the soap opera that is politics.

Oh and don't even try bringing up the GOP effort to block Obama's SCOTUS nominees, because doing so doesn't require sitting on your backside or throwing a temper tantrum to do. There's actual work involved.
How many times have we seen you sit from your chair and throw fits? Several......
This is pretty cool, I had no idea that we had an elected member of congress on this forum.

Sorry, Dale, your allotted time has expired.

Yeah, I would duck and dodge as well if'n I were you. You are in over your head even trying to debate me. But thanks for allowing me to use your post to make a point for others to read. They are my targeted audience anyway.

Oh and don't even try bringing up the GOP effort to block Obama's SCOTUS nominees, because doing so doesn't require sitting on your backside or throwing a temper tantrum to do. There's actual work involved.
How many times have we seen you sit from your chair and throw fits? Several......
This is pretty cool, I had no idea that we had an elected member of congress on this forum.

Burned.

13508890_1071726046198418_680574010294631621_n.jpg

Forum List

Back