To the House Democrats sitting on the floor

13508890_1071726046198418_680574010294631621_n.jpg

Why do you make fun of murdered people?

House Rule IV, paragraph 1; Use and Admittance to the Hall of the House, for the 114th Congress:

"1. The Hall of the House shall be used only for the legislative business of the House and for caucus and conference meetings of its Members, except when the House agrees to take part in any ceremonies to be observed therein."

So much for rules...

It's like having a live camera feed to a kindergarten class during reading time. Snacks will be passed out to the children shortly before nap time.

Why do you use them as political pawns?

Because someone has to honor their memory and help prevent such futures murders. And we all know that NRA NaziCons just want to ignore it - like you.

So you see nothing wrong with that? Have you no respect for the dead? Every damn time there is a shooting, you start making your gun control arguments. You don't care about these people, they are only tools. They say dead men tell no tales, but you dug those men up and used them as your puppets.

Democrats & Terrorists win. Sad

Not really. Because even if they do get a vote like they want, the legislation will suredly fail. Resistance is futile.
No they win. This is a publicity stunt to use as a weapon with a complicit media later this fall during the elections. And most Americans are detached & dumb enough to fall for it.

Ryan needs to put a stop to this nonsense.

What they could do however, is refer all the participants in this sit-in to the Ethics Committee for ethics violations, because they are breaking House Rules by hosting this stunt.

Ryan needs to put a stop to this nonsense.

He won't. It would be political suicide to sick the Sergeant at Arms on those people.
It's party suicide if he allows it to continue. Make no mistake, this is all about November. Footage from this will be aired every hour on the hour for the two weeks preceeding the election.

Why do you use them as political pawns?

I'm not. I'm making fun of the people who are using them to further their agenda. Their actions have nothing to do with the murdered people. They want strict gun laws, followed by a gun ban. This is just another step in that direction.

Even if those on a watch list were restricted, the Obama administration took the guy off the watch list after stopping the investigation. Then they pressured security companies to hire Muslims.

So, even if the Dems had their way, political correctness would still allow people like this guy to obtain weapons for their attacks.

This has nothing to do with the victims. I am making fun of idiots in Washington who deserve it.

Even though you're a NaziCon lunatic, I will lower myself enough to answer you. I, like most responsible hunters and gun enthusiasts, want reasonable gun control measures.

You say you want something reasonable and then you follow it up with this.

I want universal background checks and a ban on all assault-style weapons. I want a limit on clip/magazine capacity.

There is nothing reasonable about what you suggest and gun owners aren't stupid. We know that. That's why you constantly get rebuffed in your efforts.

I am pretty sure my Congressman is on the floor presently mugging for the camera. I do love a good grandstanding circus.

I am pretty sure my Congressman is on the floor presently mugging for the camera. I do love a good grandstanding circus.

The DNC has also been sending out fundraising letters today. Classy.

So basically, a bunch of Democrats are sitting around doing nothing.

And this is different from any other day how?

Forum List

Back