To the House Democrats sitting on the floor

What legislation? That's fucking hilarious! NaziCons have been blocking President Obama for 7 1/2 years.

So? Senate Democrats were blocking Republican House measures until 2014. That's 6 years. Democrats were quite the obstructionists at the time. They had supermajorities in both houses and only managed to pass Obamacare, but NO MEANINGFUL GUN CONTROL LEGISLATION! Why is that? If gun control was so important to them, the should have had the foresight to act when they still had the keys to the car.

No, dumbass, they had a super majority for 133 days.
And dumbass...still did nothing.

Congress was designed to carry out the people's will, not yours. It is quite selfish to hold up the legislative process by pouting and sitting on your hands on the floor like three year olds. It is deplorable and childish. To my knowledge, I never saw Republicans pulling this kind of stunt when Obamacare was passed. They actually tried to repeal it, they didn't throw a temper tantrum.

Get off your asses and do your damn job!

Wait a minute. Twinkieboy complaining about people just sitting around?

KDHypocrisyMeter.gif

Why not have a vote. Why not have Republican Congressmen go on record saying that they need to keep letting terrorists buy weapons?

God bless House Democrats and protect them from evil fucking NaziCons.
The senate already defeated the gun bills. In fact, they were defeated by the Dmocrats. There is no reason to vote. Get on with legitimate business.

That's the way I see it....
What's the point of the House vote on this other then to use the vote for political purpose...
For the Dems to use it for politics....

They don't give a crap about how this affects people.
It's all about getting elected over and over.

The Senate already voted and none of the bills passed....

I am pretty sure my Congressman is on the floor presently mugging for the camera. I do love a good grandstanding circus.
I know two of my Representatives are on the floor.

Nothing like a grandstanding circus

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
The reason the Dems are so into this is because the republicans are not.
The gun bills are just a means to go after the GOP....

I really want to kn ow why the GOP wants terrorists to have easy access to guns. In what universe does THAT make sense?

I really want to kn ow why the GOP wants terrorists to have easy access to guns. In what universe does THAT make sense?

Because the Obama administration is on the record....On the record I say....
The only way to beat the terrorists is .....

With Love.......

love heart.jpg

Loretta Lynch: ‘Most effective’ response to Islamic terrorism ‘is love’

So why are we bothering with meaningless bills??

A solution to America's gun violence problem needs to be found.

Let us assume that a solution exists. This is America, after all.
And I certainly agree.

Blind partisanship on either side is not the solution.

This is American and curtailing the rights of law abiding citizens is not the answer.

Because the Obama administration is on the record....On the record I say....
The only way to beat the terrorists is .....

With Love.......

View attachment 79106

Loretta Lynch: ‘Most effective’ response to Islamic terrorism ‘is love’

So why are we bothering with meaningless bills??

Right. YOu believe everything you read in the Moonie Times?

You're talking out of your ass.

Your mouth knows better.

Uh, guy, the GOP has gone on record as saying that people they DO NOT WANT ON AIRPLANES should still be free to buy semi-automatic weapons and boxes of ammo.

And you wonder why we have incidents like this?

And I certainly agree.

This is American and curtailing the rights of law abiding citizens is not the answer.

Yeah....fortunately, nobody is trying to do that.

We could argue about what our rights are....and if you were honest about it, I'd win that argument. But....that's not going to get us anywhere.

Let's begin with a hypothesis that we can prove or disprove, shall we?

Prove:

One way to reduce gun violence at a given place and moment in time is to increase the number of people who are armed.

Obviously the Democrats are doing it all wrong. They forgot their copies of "Green Eggs and Ham".

Congress was designed to carry out the people's will, not yours. It is quite selfish to hold up the legislative process by pouting and sitting on your hands on the floor like three year olds. It is deplorable and childish. To my knowledge, I never saw Republicans pulling this kind of stunt when Obamacare was passed. They actually tried to repeal it, they didn't throw a temper tantrum.

Get off your asses and do your damn job!

They want a vote on gun legislation.

And by Gawd they'll throw a tantrum on the floor like two-year-olds if they don't get it.

Voting on legislation is their job.

They are defeated. Tough titty.

They are not being allowed to vote because the NRA won't let them.

You really are a fan of nonsense, aren't you.

You're talking out of your ass.

Your mouth knows better.

Uh, guy, the GOP has gone on record as saying that people they DO NOT WANT ON AIRPLANES should still be free to buy semi-automatic weapons and boxes of ammo.

And you wonder why we have incidents like this?
Uh. When these people are tried and found guilty of a crime then we can discuss this issue in a reasonable manner.

Putting people on lists and denying them their rights and due process is unconstitutional.

Again. Nobody wants terrorists to have weapons, but you insist a list be compiled of your political enemies to deny them their Constitutional rights.

And you wonder why we send checks to the NRA to lobby for those rights.

And I certainly agree.

Yeah....fortunately, nobody is trying to do that.

We could argue about what our rights are....and if you were honest about it, I'd win that argument. But....that's not going to get us anywhere.

Let's begin with a hypothesis that we can prove or disprove, shall we?

Prove:

One way to reduce gun violence at a given place and moment in time is to increase the number of people who are armed.
There are those who should not be armed and I would be on board with decreasing gun violence. YouTube is a perfect example of some of those who should not be armed and I would agree that these are morons who should be fully trained before handing them firearms.

Constitutionally, the increase in gun ownership by law abiding citizens is not up for debate.

We need to focus on resolving the differences. There are many laws in effect that need to be enforced. Creating new ones without enforcing existing laws does not solve this epidemic.

Forum List

Back