Today, After a YEAR of Investigating... "NO EVIDENCE"... but...

The chances are this insane witch hunt will backfire as information is gathered about the corruption of the democrat party and their MSM and how the democrats attacked our democracy by rigging their elections for Crooked Hillary, trying to meddle in the November election with fake news and fake polls, and now attacking our democracy by trying this coup d'état.

Dem Sen. Diane Feinstein Tells Wolf Blitzer: No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion

The dems HYPERVENTILATING and LYING finally got them a special counsel to investigate....

... wait for it...

... NOTHING... and never will be.

I've never in my life seen a more FILTHY, CORRUPT, SLIMY, HYPOCRITICAL, LOW LIFE bunch of HUMAN TRASH in my life than DEMOCRATS.
Are you saying there should be a time limit on investigations?
Are you saying Trump should be investigated for a leftist fabricated story for as long as he's alive even though no evidence is ever found?

Dem Sen. Diane Feinstein Tells Wolf Blitzer: No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion

The dems HYPERVENTILATING and LYING finally got them a special counsel to investigate....

... wait for it...

I've never in my life seen a more FILTHY, CORRUPT, SLIMY, HYPOCRITICAL, LOW LIFE bunch of HUMAN TRASH in my life than DEMOCRATS.

So far it’s Trump 0 Benghazi 0.
So far... but you keep an eye on it.

Well, given that Ben-gotcha had what, 6 years, we still got 5 more years to drag your Messiah through the mud for strictly political reasons. We wouldn’t want to be hypocritical so we have to give him the same treatment they gave Ms. Clinton.

... wait for it...

She said, "Not at this time". And Blitzer said he was not asking her to reveal classified info.

In the meantime, Sparky, just WHY did Trump fire Comey? Oh wait, looky here:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?_r=0
Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation
WASHINGTON — President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official.

... wait for it...

How long was the Benghazi investigation? Long, expensive investigations which are politically-based and lead to no evidence of wrongdoing (or at least no illegal actions) are far from the sole province of Democrats.

... wait for it...

Are you saying there should be a time limit on investigations?

I'll say it if no one else will, we don't need these things to drag out over a lengthy period of time. We should not have had to wait until 3 months before the election to find out Hillary was careless but no indictment was forthcoming. Either you got something or you don't, I would say in 3 months time there should be some sort of progress report to the DOJ with a recommendation to continue or not. And one way or another we should be told whether the investigation is over or not.

... wait for it...

Yet the republicans are leading the investigations in the House and Senate not the democrats. Do you take stupid pills?

... wait for it...

Should Trump destroy some of his emails, too, to ensure an even score?

... wait for it...

She said, "Not at this time". And Blitzer said he was not asking her to reveal classified info.

In the meantime, Sparky, just WHY did Trump fire Comey? Oh wait, looky here:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?_r=0
Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation
WASHINGTON — President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official.
Hilarious that the biggest nut job of all time in the WH calls Comey one, a well respected career public servant.

You just can't make this shit up. The Tramp White House is truly a circus.

... wait for it...

Well, given that Ben-gotcha had what, 6 years, we still got 5 more years to drag your Messiah through the mud for strictly political reasons. We wouldn’t want to be hypocritical so we have to give him the same treatment they gave Ms. Clinton.
There was CLEAR and BLATANT EVIDENCE of LYING with Benghazi... AS IN IT WAS BECAUSE OF A VIDEO... and blatant, bald faced lying about it on TV, and who gave stand down orders, and on and on, and that was evident RIGHT AWAY. But we had the DEMS, SUPPOSEDLY, doing that pathetic fake investigation, so no way was Hitlery or YOUR MESSIAH ever going to be punished.

Now this Russian collusion story is pure BULL SHIT. NO ONE has EVER seen any PROOF of it, NOTHING, ZIP, NADDA, ZILCH... and the entire thinking world knows the progs MADE IT UP because HITLERY LOST when she was supposed to WIN.

... wait for it...

He doesn't email. Takes too much time away from his tweeting and television viewing..

... wait for it...

There was CLEAR and BLATANT EVIDENCE of LYING with Benghazi... AS IN IT WAS BECAUSE OF A VIDEO... and blatant, bald faced lying about it on TV, and who gave stand down orders, and on and on, and that was evident RIGHT AWAY. But we had the DEMS, SUPPOSEDLY, doing that pathetic fake investigation, so no way was Hitlery or YOUR MESSIAH ever going to be punished.

Now this Russian collusion story is pure BULL SHIT. NO ONE has EVER seen any PROOF of it, NOTHING, ZIP, NADDA, ZILCH... and the entire thinking world knows the progs MADE IT UP because HITLERY LOST when she was supposed to WIN.

emotional rants like this definitely indicate panic on the right

sweet!

... wait for it...

Not sure but apparently the Democrats should have hired some hackers of their own.

... wait for it...

This moron lies again. The Benghazi investigations were also led by republicans not democrats.
Yup you definitely take stupid pills.

Forum List

Back