Today, After a YEAR of Investigating... "NO EVIDENCE"... but...

Dem Sen. Diane Feinstein Tells Wolf Blitzer: No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion

The dems HYPERVENTILATING and LYING finally got them a special counsel to investigate....

... wait for it...

... NOTHING... and never will be.

I've never in my life seen a more FILTHY, CORRUPT, SLIMY, HYPOCRITICAL, LOW LIFE bunch of HUMAN TRASH in my life than DEMOCRATS.

She said, "Not at this time". And Blitzer said he was not asking her to reveal classified info.

In the meantime, Sparky, just WHY did Trump fire Comey? Oh wait, looky here:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?_r=0
Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation
WASHINGTON — President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official.
Hilarious that the biggest nut job of all time in the WH calls Comey one, a well respected career public servant.

You just can't make this shit up. The Tramp White House is truly a circus.
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH... dumbass.

First you ass clown progs LOVED Comey, then you HATED HIM... now you LOVE him again.

You're all a fucking joke, idiot.

Dem Sen. Diane Feinstein Tells Wolf Blitzer: No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion

The dems HYPERVENTILATING and LYING finally got them a special counsel to investigate....

... wait for it...

I've never in my life seen a more FILTHY, CORRUPT, SLIMY, HYPOCRITICAL, LOW LIFE bunch of HUMAN TRASH in my life than DEMOCRATS.

So far it’s Trump 0 Benghazi 0.
Should Trump destroy some of his emails, too, to ensure an even score?
He doesn't email. Takes too much time away from his tweeting and television viewing..
Non sequitur.

... wait for it...

So far... but you keep an eye on it.

Well, given that Ben-gotcha had what, 6 years, we still got 5 more years to drag your Messiah through the mud for strictly political reasons. We wouldn’t want to be hypocritical so we have to give him the same treatment they gave Ms. Clinton.
There was CLEAR and BLATANT EVIDENCE of LYING with Benghazi... AS IN IT WAS BECAUSE OF A VIDEO... and blatant, bald faced lying about it on TV, and who gave stand down orders, and on and on, and that was evident RIGHT AWAY. But we had the DEMS, SUPPOSEDLY, doing that pathetic fake investigation, so no way was Hitlery or YOUR MESSIAH ever going to be punished.

Now this Russian collusion story is pure BULL SHIT. NO ONE has EVER seen any PROOF of it, NOTHING, ZIP, NADDA, ZILCH... and the entire thinking world knows the progs MADE IT UP because HITLERY LOST when she was supposed to WIN.
This moron lies again. The Benghazi investigations were also led by republicans not democrats.
Yup you definitely take stupid pills.
And who controlled the JUSTICE DEPT you ignorant PISS ANT?

Go peddle your leftard dog shit somewhere else, dick head.

... wait for it...

Well, given that Ben-gotcha had what, 6 years, we still got 5 more years to drag your Messiah through the mud for strictly political reasons. We wouldn’t want to be hypocritical so we have to give him the same treatment they gave Ms. Clinton.
There was CLEAR and BLATANT EVIDENCE of LYING with Benghazi... AS IN IT WAS BECAUSE OF A VIDEO... and blatant, bald faced lying about it on TV, and who gave stand down orders, and on and on, and that was evident RIGHT AWAY. But we had the DEMS, SUPPOSEDLY, doing that pathetic fake investigation, so no way was Hitlery or YOUR MESSIAH ever going to be punished.

Now this Russian collusion story is pure BULL SHIT. NO ONE has EVER seen any PROOF of it, NOTHING, ZIP, NADDA, ZILCH... and the entire thinking world knows the progs MADE IT UP because HITLERY LOST when she was supposed to WIN.

Yet the Trump Just-us department has appointed a special prosecutor to investigate…nothing.

We’ll see where it goes…after 5 years You don’t want to have a non-thorough investigation do you? Of course not. Ben-gotcha teaches us that a good investigation lasts 6 years. We’re just in year one.

... wait for it...

for the 101 time..
Why did Trump's staff make 18 undisclosed trips to Russia before the election?

One joker actually said ," they might have had friends in Russia."
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

This moron lies again. The Benghazi investigations were also led by republicans not democrats.

The Justice Dept DID NOT lead the investigations.
Yup.. you're as dumb as a rock and twice as partisan.

... wait for it...

Are you saying there should be a time limit on investigations?

I'll say it if no one else will, we don't need these things to drag out over a lengthy period of time. We should not have had to wait until 3 months before the election to find out Hillary was careless but no indictment was forthcoming. Either you got something or you don't, I would say in 3 months time there should be some sort of progress report to the DOJ with a recommendation to continue or not. And one way or another we should be told whether the investigation is over or not.
So...can you show us the law that says an investigation must be of a certain length of time and no more?

... wait for it...

Yet the Trump Just-us department has appointed a special prosecutor to investigate…nothing.

We’ll see where it goes…after 5 years You don’t want to have a non-thorough investigation do you? Of course not. Ben-gotcha teaches us that a good investigation lasts 6 years. We’re just in year one.
Keep telling yourselves there's " nothing" with the Russian scandal. When the shit hits the fan you'll be unprepared when you're sprayed with feces.

This Russian nonsense was nothing more than an attempt by democrats to explain Hillary losing after all the lying and cheating they did for her. They had themselves convinced she couldn't lose. lol

... wait for it...

She said, "Not at this time". And Blitzer said he was not asking her to reveal classified info.

In the meantime, Sparky, just WHY did Trump fire Comey? Oh wait, looky here:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?_r=0
Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation
WASHINGTON — President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official.
Hilarious that the biggest nut job of all time in the WH calls Comey one, a well respected career public servant.

You just can't make this shit up. The Tramp White House is truly a circus.
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH... dumbass.

First you ass clown progs LOVED Comey, then you HATED HIM... now you LOVE him again.

You're all a fucking joke, idiot.
Can you show any of our posts expressing hatred for Comey? Can you find any of our posts expressing love for Comey?

This Russian nonsense was nothing more than an attempt by democrats to explain Hillary losing after all the lying and cheating they did for her. They had themselves convinced she couldn't lose. lol
So, there shouldn't even be a Special Counsel appointed?

So, there shouldn't even be a Special Counsel appointed?
After hearing they'll also be looking into Hillary and Obama, I'm glad a special counsel was appointed. :)

Who controls it now you ignorant PISS ANT? Republicans control all the investigations for now. Go whine to them.

... wait for it...

I see you've been listening to Rush today.

I guess if there is no evidence this new special prosecutor guy will be done investigating in about a day or two, huh? I bet there is tons of evidence and even when presented with it you won't care. You'll just say Benghazi and move on. So fuck off you deplorable pieces of shit. I think it's great you can't get anything done. Now I know how good Jon Boehner and Paul Ryan felt obstructing Obama. Only us Democrats aren't even in the majority. You Republicans obstruct yourselves.

... wait for it...

I'll say it if no one else will, we don't need these things to drag out over a lengthy period of time. We should not have had to wait until 3 months before the election to find out Hillary was careless but no indictment was forthcoming. Either you got something or you don't, I would say in 3 months time there should be some sort of progress report to the DOJ with a recommendation to continue or not. And one way or another we should be told whether the investigation is over or not.
So...can you show us the law that says an investigation must be of a certain length of time and no more?

Nope. There's no way to codify how long any investigation should take and I don't believe I implied that should be the case. But I do think that DOJ policy should be that any investigation has to be reviewed after a certain period of time, and we should know ahead of time who makes that call and when they will make it. I just think we ought to be told what the F is going on, not the details necessarily but just the fact that somebody was briefed on what the evidence has been thus far and why the investigation was halted or continued. I believe in justice delayed is justice denied and IMHO political pressure is not a good enough reason to keep an investigation going if there's insufficient reason to press on.

And when Trump gets caught lying about when and who decided to fire Comey, that adds to the evidence that something shady is going on. One day his boy is saying that he wrote the memo and that's why trump fired Comey, then the guy admits that Trump was already going to fire him.

Reminds me of Trump on the campaign trail saying he was going to ban Muslims but today he says it's not a muslim ban. Words matter Mr. President. Words matter.

President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

Why? He says Flynn is a good guy. Is he? Because he seems like a liar to me. And the more the Trump team lies the more suspect they seem. Now they're saying the American people don't care? Like hell we don't.

And why is this stopping Republicans from passing their bad legislation?

I heard they'll also be looking into the Clinton Foundation. Maybe we'll learn why Hillary shut it down after getting her ass kicked.

... wait for it...

Nope. There's no way to codify how long any investigation should take and I don't believe I implied that should be the case. But I do think that DOJ policy should be that any investigation has to be reviewed after a certain period of time, and we should know ahead of time who makes that call and when they will make it. I just think we ought to be told what the F is going on, not the details necessarily but just the fact that somebody was briefed on what the evidence has been thus far and why the investigation was halted or continued. I believe in justice delayed is justice denied and IMHO political pressure is not a good enough reason to keep an investigation going if there's insufficient reason to press on.

The non stop Benghazi investigations were obviously only about political pressure. That's they, or a version of them were continued until the election. Continuous news coverage was a tool to try to discredit Hillary. There is no election any time soon, How could this investigation have anything to do with political pressure?

... wait for it...

I think we all know by now the Trump team colluded with Russia. Proving might be difficult but I'm sure there is evidence. Is it enough? Probably no amount of evidence will be enough for Republicans. And most of them couldn't give a shit if Trump was impeached or if he quit as long as Mike Pence took over.

In other words, I don't believe Republicans care if Trump colluded with Russia. They might even impeach and then sanction him. Basically slap him on the wrist. That is what would come of this even if Trump were caught red handed.

And by the way, how do we like how Trump is dealing with Russia? Is he doing a better job than Trump? Because Trump seems to be being played by Russia, Iran, North Korea, China. And Trump right now is getting his ass licked in Saudi Arabia. They love guys like Trump. They are all a bunch of Trumps themselves. Grabbing pussy, treat their citizens like shit, elitists.

... wait for it...

I think we all know by now the Trump team colluded with Russia. Proving might be difficult but I'm sure there is evidence. Is it enough? Probably no amount of evidence will be enough for Republicans. And most of them couldn't give a shit if Trump was impeached or if he quit as long as Mike Pence took over.

In other words, I don't believe Republicans care if Trump colluded with Russia. They might even impeach and then sanction him. Basically slap him on the wrist. That is what would come of this even if Trump were caught red handed.

And by the way, how do we like how Trump is dealing with Russia? Is he doing a better job than Trump? Because Trump seems to be being played by Russia, Iran, North Korea, China. And Trump right now is getting his ass licked in Saudi Arabia. They love guys like Trump. They are all a bunch of Trumps themselves. Grabbing pussy, treat their citizens like shit, elitists.

"I think we all know by now the Trump team colluded with Russia."

I don't we know that at all, and in fact to date NOBODY has shown any evidence that the collusion took place. I mean c'mon now, give me something that supports your conclusion.

"In other words, I don't believe Republicans care if Trump colluded with Russia. They might even impeach and then sanction him. Basically slap him on the wrist. That is what would come of this even if Trump were caught red handed."

Impeaching a president is a big deal, it matters what he actually did. Proving a criminal act was committed by him might be difficult as you say, and based on what we know right now that ain't going to happen. Should new information come to light then things could change, but I wouldn't assume that no amount of evidence would be enough if the voters believe it then the politicians will run away from Trump as fast and as far as they can.

Forum List

Back