Today, After a YEAR of Investigating... "NO EVIDENCE"... but...

While no hard evidence has surfaced yet, there's a ton of circumstantial evidence, if you ask me.

Dem Sen. Diane Feinstein Tells Wolf Blitzer: No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion

The dems HYPERVENTILATING and LYING finally got them a special counsel to investigate....

... wait for it...

... NOTHING... and never will be.

I've never in my life seen a more FILTHY, CORRUPT, SLIMY, HYPOCRITICAL, LOW LIFE bunch of HUMAN TRASH in my life than DEMOCRATS.

She said, "Not at this time". And Blitzer said he was not asking her to reveal classified info.

In the meantime, Sparky, just WHY did Trump fire Comey? Oh wait, looky here:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?_r=0
Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation
WASHINGTON — President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official.
An American official (not named) and was verified by another American official (also not named).

When they get the document and name sources, I'll consider this latest hysteria.

Dem Sen. Diane Feinstein Tells Wolf Blitzer: No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion

The dems HYPERVENTILATING and LYING finally got them a special counsel to investigate....

... wait for it...

I've never in my life seen a more FILTHY, CORRUPT, SLIMY, HYPOCRITICAL, LOW LIFE bunch of HUMAN TRASH in my life than DEMOCRATS.

So far it’s Trump 0 Benghazi 0.
So far... but you keep an eye on it.

Well, given that Ben-gotcha had what, 6 years, we still got 5 more years to drag your Messiah through the mud for strictly political reasons. We wouldn’t want to be hypocritical so we have to give him the same treatment they gave Ms. Clinton.
but we got us a special counsel now. benghazi may come into play, those folders are all still front and center at the FBI. oh boy
200.gif

... wait for it...

How long was the Benghazi investigation? Long, expensive investigations which are politically-based and lead to no evidence of wrongdoing (or at least no illegal actions) are far from the sole province of Democrats.
well why the fk did old hitlery have all of those gd damn emails deleted to draw this whole thing out? it seems self inflicted eh?

I'm waiting for the DNC server getting hauled in. oh boy oh boy

200.gif

... wait for it...

How long was the Benghazi investigation? Long, expensive investigations which are politically-based and lead to no evidence of wrongdoing (or at least no illegal actions) are far from the sole province of Democrats.
well why the fk did old hitlery have all of those gd damn emails deleted to draw this whole thing out? it seems self inflicted eh?

She deleted as many as she could that might have been damaging to her campaign. Destroy the evidence and lie like hell about it and pretend to be stupid when questioned.

... wait for it...

Did the 5 or 6 years of Benghazi investigation find any criminal wrongdoing on the part of Clinton? I'm pretty sure the answer to that is no. The OP was complaining about a year long investigation finding nothing, then blames the poor character of Democrats for it. I'm simply pointing out that the mostly Republican-led investigation into Benghazi took far longer and did not find evidence of wrongdoing on Clinton's part. There is no patent held by one political party on long, expensive, partisan investigations which go pretty much nowhere.

My statements are not any sort of endorsement of Hillary Clinton. They are more a condemnation of national politicians no matter their affiliation.

... wait for it...

Ken Starr began his investigations in 1994.

It was not until 1998 that he got around to the Clinton/Lewinsky scandal.

... wait for it...

Well, given that Ben-gotcha had what, 6 years, we still got 5 more years to drag your Messiah through the mud for strictly political reasons. We wouldn’t want to be hypocritical so we have to give him the same treatment they gave Ms. Clinton.
but we got us a special counsel now. benghazi may come into play, those folders are all still front and center at the FBI. oh boy
200.gif

Bring it on.

... wait for it...

Are you saying there should be a time limit on investigations?

I'll say it if no one else will, we don't need these things to drag out over a lengthy period of time. We should not have had to wait until 3 months before the election to find out Hillary was careless but no indictment was forthcoming. Either you got something or you don't, I would say in 3 months time there should be some sort of progress report to the DOJ with a recommendation to continue or not. And one way or another we should be told whether the investigation is over or not.
So...can you show us the law that says an investigation must be of a certain length of time and no more?

Nope. There's no way to codify how long any investigation should take and I don't believe I implied that should be the case. But I do think that DOJ policy should be that any investigation has to be reviewed after a certain period of time, and we should know ahead of time who makes that call and when they will make it. I just think we ought to be told what the F is going on, not the details necessarily but just the fact that somebody was briefed on what the evidence has been thus far and why the investigation was halted or continued. I believe in justice delayed is justice denied and IMHO political pressure is not a good enough reason to keep an investigation going if there's insufficient reason to press on.

I think we all know by now the Trump team colluded with Russia. Proving might be difficult but I'm sure there is evidence. Is it enough? Probably no amount of evidence will be enough for Republicans. And most of them couldn't give a shit if Trump was impeached or if he quit as long as Mike Pence took over.

In other words, I don't believe Republicans care if Trump colluded with Russia. They might even impeach and then sanction him. Basically slap him on the wrist. That is what would come of this even if Trump were caught red handed.

And by the way, how do we like how Trump is dealing with Russia? Is he doing a better job than Trump? Because Trump seems to be being played by Russia, Iran, North Korea, China. And Trump right now is getting his ass licked in Saudi Arabia. They love guys like Trump. They are all a bunch of Trumps themselves. Grabbing pussy, treat their citizens like shit, elitists.

I fully understand why you lie.....it is due to your political persuasion.

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

Well, today there came an explicit indication that Trump viewed his firing of Comey as curtailing the pressure on him.

One has to ask why he'd take that step and to Russian officials attest as he did to its impact. Removing the pressure is not what someone who's unaware of and had no role in collusion with Russian actors/officials/efforts to undermine or influence the U.S. electoral process would do to abate the pressure caused by an investigation into collusion with Russians.

Are you saying there should be a time limit on investigations?

I'll say it if no one else will, we don't need these things to drag out over a lengthy period of time. We should not have had to wait until 3 months before the election to find out Hillary was careless but no indictment was forthcoming. Either you got something or you don't, I would say in 3 months time there should be some sort of progress report to the DOJ with a recommendation to continue or not. And one way or another we should be told whether the investigation is over or not.
So...can you show us the law that says an investigation must be of a certain length of time and no more?

Nope. There's no way to codify how long any investigation should take and I don't believe I implied that should be the case. But I do think that DOJ policy should be that any investigation has to be reviewed after a certain period of time, and we should know ahead of time who makes that call and when they will make it. I just think we ought to be told what the F is going on, not the details necessarily but just the fact that somebody was briefed on what the evidence has been thus far and why the investigation was halted or continued. I believe in justice delayed is justice denied and IMHO political pressure is not a good enough reason to keep an investigation going if there's insufficient reason to press on.

I think we all know by now the Trump team colluded with Russia. Proving might be difficult but I'm sure there is evidence. Is it enough? Probably no amount of evidence will be enough for Republicans. And most of them couldn't give a shit if Trump was impeached or if he quit as long as Mike Pence took over.

In other words, I don't believe Republicans care if Trump colluded with Russia. They might even impeach and then sanction him. Basically slap him on the wrist. That is what would come of this even if Trump were caught red handed.

And by the way, how do we like how Trump is dealing with Russia? Is he doing a better job than Trump? Because Trump seems to be being played by Russia, Iran, North Korea, China. And Trump right now is getting his ass licked in Saudi Arabia. They love guys like Trump. They are all a bunch of Trumps themselves. Grabbing pussy, treat their citizens like shit, elitists.

I fully understand why you lie.....it is due to your political persuasion.

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

Lock them up. In 1.5 years we start draining the swamp for real yo

... wait for it...

200.gif

Bring it on.
It's coming. Another victory today, a Clinton associate arrested by the FBI for taking gifts and not reporting it . Oops game on

200.gif

Bring it on.
It's coming. Another victory today, a Clinton associate arrested by the FBI for taking gifts and not reporting it . Oops game on

And the number of people who care, counting you is 1/2.

Forum List

Back