TODAY IS THE 20 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING

So, you're saying that Timothy McVeigh was a liberal? ROTFLMAO!

You're a fucking nut case.

I am with you on that. Leftists murder people to defend government, not to topple it. Even the anti-government occupy movement demanded more government as a solution to their demands

All the militias are rightwing overstuffed low IQ cretins. McVeigh and lately the bundy freaks we have seen in action recently are only the tip of the iceberg, lets not forget Eric Rudolph the christian terrorist Olympic bomber , funny who all those good christians who didn't give him away to police in the mountains of NC where he hide out for a couple of years

Another bigoted city snob who doesn't know what you're talking about

I'll save my sorrow for the victims of government terrorism at Waco and Ruby Ridge.McVeigh was a soldier who committed an act of war.

If you've read the thread, and if you can read, you know I agree with sorrow for the victims who were murdered by government.

But that a "soldier" targets innocent civilians to be murdered is sick. Your usual fare.
He didn't target civilians he targeted government employees,employees of the tyrannical government that killed many at Waco and Ruby Ridge. He avenged the children murdered at Waco and Ruby Ridge. He is to be admired he actually backed his rhetoric up with force.

He targeted everyone in the building and on the streets around it

I'll save my sorrow for the victims of government terrorism at Waco and Ruby Ridge.McVeigh was a soldier who committed an act of war.

If you've read the thread, and if you can read, you know I agree with sorrow for the victims who were murdered by government.

But that a "soldier" targets innocent civilians to be murdered is sick. Your usual fare.
He didn't target civilians he targeted government employees,employees of the tyrannical government that killed many at Waco and Ruby Ridge. He avenged the children murdered at Waco and Ruby Ridge. He is to be admired he actually backed his rhetoric up with force.

He targeted a government building. The rest were collateral damage. They had as much warning as did the civilians at Waco did when they were murdered by the ATF and FBI

He targeted a government building. The rest were collateral damage. They had as much warning as did the civilians at Waco did when they were murdered by the ATF and FBI

I hope our Government is keeping an eye on you, lunatic.

15 - 1.jpg

What a coincidence!

A Black man is elected Pres and look what crawls out of the sewers...

What crawls out of the sewers are racist scum like you.

Getting berry berry nippy in here, better take a drink, dripping poo san

What a surprise that the worst racist scum on this site cares nothing about the victims of this crime. Go troll somewhere else. It's disrespectful.

Odious, to his credit, is upfront about his disdain for those who do not meet his strict "whites only" requirements and thanks to the Internet he can find not only "facts" which support his POV but others who share it.

images

Odious, to his credit, is upfront about his disdain for those who do not meet his strict "whites only" requirements and thanks to the Internet he can find not only "facts" which support his POV but others who share it.

images

I have wondered if Odi is just yanking our chains. It's hard to imagine someone that far gone. I know they're out there, however, I make it a habit to never cross paths with em... :p

I love how people use the term right wing or left wing anti government fill in the blank if you are right wing you favor a conservative form of govenment if your left wing a liberal form of government so if you favor a specific type of government you are not anti government. To be anti government you would want no form of government and the proper term for those would be anarachist.

Two wrongs don't make a right. "Soldiers" don't target civilians, terrorists do

View attachment 39974

I doubt I'm on any watch lists, don't need to be. And few hate government more than I do. I despise the government for what they did at Ruby Ridge and Waco. The difference is I'm not interested in doing what they did to prove the point

The government shut down the investigation and kept McVeigh in isolation finally executing him in a record 7 years as opposed to the average 14 years. How could McVeigh have driven the truck and his own car at the same time? The government never seriously looked for the notorious "John Doe #2" . McVeigh's associates who were convicted were not at the blast scene.Indications are that the entire scenario was cooked up by the ATF as a "sting" that went terribly wrong. A judge was told to postpone court before the explosion and there were no ATF agents in an otherwise busy office at the time of the blast. McVeigh was captured quickly because the Feds already knew who he was and what he was driving..

None of that is anything more than circumstantial.

But this is: beams in the building were actually severed by the explosion. Quite simply, ANFO (which is a fairly low-grade explosive) simply can';t do that. Either the bomb wasn't what it was reported to be, or the building wasn't up to code.

Just couldn't help yourself in making it political.

It was a right wing, anti-government terrorist, you nincompoop.

Not necessarily right wing...there are left wing anti government types....just ask obama and his friend bill ayers and bernadine dohrn...in fact the bomber was turned against the first Gulf War didnt' he.....?

I love how people use the term right wing or left wing anti government fill in the blank if you are right wing you favor a conservative form of govenment if your left wing a liberal form of government so if you favor a specific type of government you are not anti government. To be anti government you would want no form of government and the proper term for those would be anarachist.

There are different types of anarchists....

McVeigh made it political. He stated, first and foremost, that the bombing was revenge for Waco and other actions by the federal government.

He was right that Waco and Ruby Ridge were government attrocities, but killing people wasn't the solution to that, it was unmitigated murder, it doesn't matter if he was right.

That has nothing to do with selifie girl making the anniversary political

Wowza!

Yes, Slick and Reno murdered a lot of innocent people. Killing more innocent people wasn't the answer to that. I oppose the death penalty, but he should have never seen the light of day as a free man again.

You have anything coherent to say or you just boing with "wowza?" Maybe you could put the phone down and pay attention to the discussion

What a crock of shit. That whole incident could have been avoided if white supremacist, Randy Weaver had only cooperated, instead he was an anti-government, paranoid lunatic who refused to cooperate, or even attend his court hearings. His wife believed that the apocalypse was imminent. What happened was unfortunate, but it could have all been avoided.

No, that's wrong. Randy Weaver did not attend his court date because he was sent a summons with the wrong date on it. In other words: the COURT fucked up!

It was a right wing, anti-government terrorist, you nincompoop.

Not necessarily right wing...there are left wing anti government types....just ask obama and his friend bill ayers and bernadine dohrn...in fact the bomber was turned against the first Gulf War didnt' he.....?

Obama was what....4 years old? Think you can reach back a little further in time, ding-dong?

I have it....he was a left wing democrat...he believed in white power and was reprimanded for wearing a kkk t-shirt.....you know..that democrat institution.....

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

McVeigh was reprimanded by the military for purchasing a "White Power" T-shirt at a Ku Klux Klan protest against black servicemen who wore "Black Power" T-shirts around the army base.[17]

So he was a bomber along the lines of obama friends bill ayers and bernadine dohrn.....

McVeigh made it political. He stated, first and foremost, that the bombing was revenge for Waco and other actions by the federal government.

He was right that Waco and Ruby Ridge were government attrocities, but killing people wasn't the solution to that, it was unmitigated murder, it doesn't matter if he was right.

That has nothing to do with selifie girl making the anniversary political

Wowza!

Yes, Slick and Reno murdered a lot of innocent people. Killing more innocent people wasn't the answer to that. I oppose the death penalty, but he should have never seen the light of day as a free man again.

You have anything coherent to say or you just boing with "wowza?" Maybe you could put the phone down and pay attention to the discussion

What a crock of shit. That whole incident could have been avoided if white supremacist, Randy Weaver had only cooperated, instead he was an anti-government, paranoid lunatic who refused to cooperate, or even attend his court hearings. His wife believed that the apocalypse was imminent. What happened was unfortunate, but it could have all been avoided.

No, that's wrong. Randy Weaver did not attend his court date because he was sent a summons with the wrong date on it. In other words: the COURT fucked up!

The idiot wouldn't answer his phone for his attorney, when his attorney tried to contact him over the matter. He was a religious, gun crazed nutcase.

Forum List

Back