Todays "Horror In London".,Isn't This Why Trump Wants A Pause On Those 7 Or 8 Nations?

:argue: :banghead: :ack-1: So now we can really beat up on those judges that just want to let anyone into the USA, no questions asked, no need to be vetted. Now we just wait for new arguments on this terror event for the rest of the day on all of our favorite cable news shows. For all we know, CNN and MSNBC will use this tragic event as reason to allow anyone to move to the USA, and no paper work required.,,,right?:iagree:
Cut the bullshyte honey bunch, everyone allowed to live in the US is fully vetted
Define fully vetted. Are you familiar with the process? The FBI and the DHS has said there is no way to vet people from certain countries due to lack of records.
They never said that. I listed the entire vetting process a couple of weeks ago, look it up, its very easy to find

Not only do we not know anything about the perp but the OP has already found links to 1 of the nation's on the travel ban already.
"looks Asian" I'm guessing Pakistani. Lots of them in Britain.
And they're NOT on the list.

:argue: :banghead: :ack-1: So now we can really beat up on those judges that just want to let anyone into the USA, no questions asked, no need to be vetted. Now we just wait for new arguments on this terror event for the rest of the day on all of our favorite cable news shows. For all we know, CNN and MSNBC will use this tragic event as reason to allow anyone to move to the USA, and no paper work required.,,,right?:iagree:
Cut the bullshyte honey bunch, everyone allowed to live in the US is fully vetted
OMG. The level of cluelessness in this is epic.

Fox should be interesting to watch 2nite,,,,lets hear what the snowflakes have to say,,,,,these were all planned when Bush was President?

Links are so nice. Is this a Last Night in Sweden episode, or did something awful happen?

Ever heard of a google search? Anyhoo, it has popped up on my feeds several times already.
Ever heard of writing a responsible OP? Don't know what a "feed" is, but I haven't got any, so it's a good thing J Bond was civil enough to provide the article. Which you could have done with less energy than your snarky reply.

I didn't write the OP honey. What, do you live in a cave or something? Are you here courtesy of CompuServe?

Well if the Dumbass wouldn't have campaigned on a "Muslim Ban". If he would have discussed this with acting Attorney General Sally Watts--to see if it was constitutional. If he wouldn't have had a member of his Pom Pom squad write it, (Rudi Guiliani) who then got back on FOX News and called it a Muslim ban--he wouldn't have had any PROBLEMS with it.

"Rudy Giuliani admitted on Saturday night while being interviewed on Fox News: Giuliani explained how he helped Trump create a Muslim ban that would also be legal, per the president’s request. “When he first announced it, he said, ‘Muslim ban,’ ” Giuliani explained.

He called me up and said, “Put a commission together. Show me the right way to do it legally.” I put a commission together … and what we did was we focused on, instead of religion, danger. The areas of the world that create danger for us. Which is a factual basis. Not a religious basis. Perfectly legal, perfectly sensible, and that’s what the ban is based on. It’s not based on religion. It’s based on places where there are [sic] substantial evidence that people are sending terrorists into our country.

But unfortunately for Trump and Giuliani, an unconstitutional executive order does not become lawful because it is dressed up in fatuous legalese."
Trump’s Executive Order Is an Unconstitutional Attack on Muslims. It Must Be Struck Down In Its Entirety.

The Establishment clause in the U.S. constitution prohibits banning people based on their religion. The 1st amendment to the Constittution. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."
Establishment Clause
TrumpStupidPeopleCartoon.jpg

This Judge believes his new & revised executive order is just another Muslim Ban 2.0

Last edited:
Define fully vetted. Are you familiar with the process? The FBI and the DHS has said there is no way to vet people from certain countries due to lack of records.
They never said that. I listed the entire vetting process a couple of weeks ago, look it up, its very easy to find
I have. It relies on the UN.

Dude didn't even manage to kill anyone.

Less dangerous than a toddler in the U.S.
What?

Two dead, others have 'catastrophic' injuries

I have. It relies on the UN.
Only PARTIALLY on the UN. The process does begin with them, but there are many steps afterwards that they are not involved in

OP is a confirmed, witless troll. She spent about 8 hours the other day insisting that all liberals said Putin tampered with ballots.

Dude didn't even manage to kill anyone.

Less dangerous than a toddler in the U.S.

/---- Dude, a police officer just died. Happy now Dude?

OP is a confirmed, witless troll. She spent about 8 hours the other day insisting that all liberals said Putin tampered with ballots.
YOU are the OP just under another of your many ID's? Are you paid to post by the USMB?

CAN you imagine if this had happened during the Bush years?,,,who would of Queen Pelosi have accused even before the facts came in?

Forum List

Back