Toddler Locked Inside Apartment Police Don't Do ANYTHING to Save Him

What did you expect the cops to do that the father couldnt do?

True point as I was just thinking about that myself of why the father didn't just climb up the balcony and break the window in the first place, but the same point applies vice versa. If the father could do it then so could the police and that's exactly what they're paid to do.

That child could have had a medical emergency or something! What the fuck is wrong with you!?!?

but why in the world did the father have to do what the police should have done in the first place!?!
The Cops did the right thing.
The father was perfectly able to break into their own apartment.
Why should the police be responsible for breaking in when the father was able to do exactly that.

True point as I was just thinking about that myself of why the father didn't just climb up the balcony and break the window in the first place, but the same point applies vice versa. If the father could do it then so could the police and that's exactly what they're paid to do.
Sure, then the apartment owner could charge the city for the damages instead of the people who locked themselves out of their apartment

But then you would not have had the pleasure of campaigning for the cops to be fired

So it worked out better for everyone

Sure, then the apartment owner could charge the city for the damages instead of the people who locked themselves out of their apartment

I'm sure that they would have understood due to the circumstances but why didn't you just say that posts ago when I kept asking you for an explanation to your reasonings?

That child could have had a medical emergency or something! What the fuck is wrong with you!?!?
You are reacting like a hysteric .
It was a nothingburger which a shoulder could have solved in a second if required .

Tough call on this one. Apparently the child was in no danger, and the cops breaking into the home would have made the city/county liable for the damages.

As for myself I always make sure I have a key hidden in case I carelessly lock myself out of the house. Amazon has tons of boxes for such a purpose.

51ab1z1FJEL._AC_SY400_.jpg

I pray that the couple wasn't evicted from their place due to what was done to the window. To me, whoever should've answered that hotline phone number when it was dialed should be sued as well as the cop who said that he could be sued for kicking their door in. The baby's dad should have gotten right up in the cop's face and said, "You could be sued if you don't do what can be done to help me, my wife, and my kid!"

God bless you and the baby and his parents always!!!

Holly

P.S. One word: Uvalde.

Forum List

Back