🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tolerant leftist tries to ban Manny Pacquiao from trendy LA mall

Good to see people turning their backs on the haters.I suspect that Manny is a product of his upbringing and environment though.He is a victim as well.

Haters ban people instead of engaging them.
A shopping centre has a responsibility to its customers.
There's always an excuse for the PC Police.
Its not PC, its just common decency. Open and inclusive is the thing, if people cant support that then they need to get themselves sorted out.
Then they can join civilisation.
It's PC. It's all about PC.

Control, punishment, intimidation.

Good to see people turning their backs on the haters.I suspect that Manny is a product of his upbringing and environment though.He is a victim as well.

Why is it that you morons think that if people disagree with you they must be hateful people.......? Were all of you dropped on your heads at some time in your lives?

Why is it that you morons think that if people disagree with you they must be hateful people.......? Were all of you dropped on your heads at some time in your lives?

Then they wonder why they are despised by normal people

I hope the mall is handing out surveys to all the customers to make sure they ban all the haters

."I suspect that Manny is a product of his upbringing and environment though."

Such an oxymoron statement. Such bigot logic. Libs always thinking minorities are victims.

051895f920aee041571273f5dd1764827aca17-wm.jpg

6358959640977880741349669159_5a69ec007659951789058e4fceca9c66.jpg
6201067601_d834776263_b_458_320.jpg

Maybe the mall can establish Safe Places for all those whose tender sensibilities are traumatized by those who dare to disagree with them on something.

Haters ban people instead of engaging them.
A shopping centre has a responsibility to its customers.
There's always an excuse for the PC Police.
Its not PC, its just common decency. Open and inclusive is the thing, if people cant support that then they need to get themselves sorted out.
Then they can join civilisation.

Open and inclusive....as long as they agree with your views right??

You're the perfect example of disgusting liberalism.

They applaud a minority conservative being shunned. But you dare refuse to make a faggot cake and you must be destroyed.

Forum List

Back