Tolerant LGBTs calling for Rush Limbaugh's death for him speaking truth about Matthew

At the time of Matthew Shepard's murder, many people in the U.S. were of a mind that gay was somehow worthy of being "punished"...now is not the case.....no wonder the Right wants to change the narrativeof what happened.

I bet he'd change his point if I offered him a hot dog and some robitussin

Notice how you can't/won't address the point.

I address your point with you all the time. It's a futile exercise. Rush's argument has never come the slightest bit close to being proven true. But some guy made a ton of money off of his book from morons like you. :cuckoo:
So the gay author of the book was lying? Your proof is?

At the time of Matthew Shepard's murder, many people in the U.S. were of a mind that gay was somehow worthy of being "punished"...now is not the case.....no wonder the Right wants to change the narrativeof what happened.

So you LGBT libs had to perpetrate a fraud to win over people? What does that say about your cause?

Notice how you can't/won't address the point.

I address your point with you all the time. It's a futile exercise. Rush's argument has never come the slightest bit close to being proven true. But some guy made a ton of money off of his book from morons like you. :cuckoo:

What's his proof? Or your proof?

I have an entire court case with testimony and certified evidence to draw from.

That author has nothing more than a theory. And lots of $$$$ because of it

So you LGBT libs had to perpetrate a fraud to win over people? What does that say about your cause?

No fraud...except by people like you who, years later, want Matthew Shepard's murder to NOT be about his gayness.

No fraud...except by people like you who, years later, want Matthew Shepard's murder to NOT be about his gayness.

The defense to murder, to reduce it to manslaughter was teh only issue about gayness. You are perpetrating a fraud. You need to lie to win people over to your cause. How pathetic is that?

Gay panic defense is a DEFENSE. It failed in that case. Yet you twist the facts to make it something it wasn't. And you have this whole culture based upon this case despite it being an absolute fraud.

The prosecutor in the case alleged that McKinney and Henderson pretended to be gay in order to gain Shepard's trust so they could later rob him.

McKinney originally pleaded the gay panic defense, arguing that he and Henderson were driven to temporary insanity by alleged sexual advances by Shepard.

After meeting Shepard at a bar, the pair took him to a remote area outside of Laramie. Once there they robbed him, beat him severely, and tied him to a fence with a rope from McKinney's truck while Shepard pleaded for his life.

- See more at: Rush Limbaugh claims Matthew Shepard's murder was not anti-gay hate crime | Gay Star News

Rush twisting the truth yet again.....

Let us know when they pass laws taking away civil rights from straight people.

What civil rights being taken away are you talking about? Fags have never been able to marry, so what has been taken away from them? They never had the right. How do you take away something they never had? That's like you saying republicans are taking away the right to have sex from pedophiles, despite how badly liberals want it to be legalized. Do pedos have rights taken away from them? After all, they don't choose to be deviant freaks of nature either!

Just like the negro slaves in US history, they never had their rights taken away since they never had them in the first place...

Gay panic defense is a DEFENSE. It failed in that case. Yet you twist the facts to make it something it wasn't. And you have this whole culture based upon this case despite it being an absolute fraud.

It sounds to me like you're 'gay panicking' right now. Maybe because your "facts" were revealed 15 years after the case and were never legitimized by anyone outside of the homophobe community.

*sigh* steve can't you see why I said that arguing with you was futile?

you LGBT libs? who are you directly addressing?try specifying and not generalizing...There is a homosexual GOP member group also. you know...

Last edited:
Do you also think that the faked hate crimes, like the diesel dyke in nebraska who carved a cross in her chest to frame christians, are actually true, and that people who point it out are hateful bigots?

It sounds to me like you're 'gay panicking' right now. Maybe because your "facts" were revealed 15 years after the case and were never legitimized by anyone outside of the homophobe community.

*sigh* steve can't you see why I said that arguing with you was futile?

That's why I talk to him like I do my 12 year old son...

I've heard it discussed before that it's possible the murder was not about him being gay.

So anyway, Limbaugh's not the first to bring this up.

This is what liberals do. They lie to create a cause, and they hide facts that make their darlings look less than perfect. While the media only presents what wonderful people LGBTS are, they ignore completely the domestic violence and STD nonsense. No negative news allowed!

Larry Dillon · Follow · Top Commenter · Admin at The Beer Party L.G.B.T.Q.
Lets force feed Limbaugh oxy's until he enters eternal sleep. Now that would be a RUSH
\
:gay:
Reply · 12 · Like · Follow Post · 22 hours ago

Jerry Spiegelman · Follow · Top Commenter · President at MacroMation, Inc
Gross drug addled fuck. I wish he'd get hit by a garbage truck.
\
:gay:
Reply · 10 · Like · Follow Post · 22 hours ago

Now we see why they are so quick to identify with and defend radical islam.

Back in my youth the violent ones were the radical left. The right was 'the silent majority.' When the silent majority became less silent the radical left shut up for a few years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back